• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪IronMag Labs® 30% Off Easter Sale👉www.ironmaglabs.com Coupon code: EASTER30🐰

Bpc157 Review

Montego

Super Moderator
Staff member
Super Moderator
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
I'll post my review here for the Bpc157.

I guess I didn't pay close enough attention, the site lists the Bpc157 as 5mg but the vials are 2mg and, the picture on the site shows 2mg on the vial. If I had realized that I would have used another supplier but, it is what it is.

Will report back in a few weeks.

533d641053a80979e351d7259e6acdf6.jpg
843c1ad6f394069f909fe62d21cee145.jpg

The BPC is great, but yes, it would be nice if it was dosed at 5mg for both simplicity of dosing and not running through a vial so quickly. But it works, that’s for sure. Looking forward to your review.

Looking forward to the review. I have used bpc a few times but not from this supplier.

I thought they were actually 5mg and the picture was wrong. I'll get in contact and see if it can be corrected.

Let us know the protocol you use and how it works

You are correct the labels were a misprint and they have been waiting on the new labels..

I'm told those are really 5mg, not 2mg as the label says. Was an error in the label printing, not with the amount of product in vial. So you have 5mg vials.

- - - Updated - - -

You are correct the labels were a misprint and they have been waiting on the new labels..

We Posted at same time

I have seen this precise issue now I think 3 times with BPC.(3 diff brands) The 2mg and 5mg discrepancy and Im unsure why that is.

I'm told those are really 5mg, not 2mg as the label says. Was an error in the label printing, not with the amount of product in vial. So you have 5mg vials.

- - - Updated - - -

We Posted at same time

- - - Updated - - -

We Posted at same time
Cool . That's always a good suprise...notbyhe other way around.

IML Gear Cream!
I will treat these as 2mg vials.

Reconstituted with 1ml bac water.

10 ticks on the slin pin will be 200mcg or, 500mcg if they're really 5mg.

Pinched skin at the point of the most pain and put the pin there. Then I let the skin go and pressed the pin a bit to get it as deep as possible.

One down, 49 more to go.

I will treat these as 2mg vials.

Reconstituted with 1ml bac water.

10 ticks on the slin pin will be 200mcg or, 500mcg if they're really 5mg.

Pinched skin at the point of the most pain and put the pin there. Then I let the skin go and pressed the pin a bit to get it as deep as possible.

One down, 49 more to go.

Sounds good. Where's your injury at?

Subbed

First injection seems fine the day after. No skin irritation but, I did feel a bit of pressure at the point of injection though.

I'm guessing the small amount of water around the knee cap did it. Not pain, just a weird feeling.

I'll pin again tonight after work.

Meniscus?
I don't think so but, could be.

I had an injury on my right knee over ten years ago where cartilage that covers the bone above the meniscus tore off from the bone being a little brittle under it.

This feels very similar but I don't know for sure. Can't go to the Dr on work insurance in case I hurt it at work either so, riding it out.

I don't think so but, could be.

I had an injury on my right knee over ten years ago where cartilage that covers the bone above the meniscus tore off from the bone being a little brittle under it.

This feels very similar but I don't know for sure. Can't go to the Dr on work insurance in case I hurt it at work either so, riding it out.
Ugh yeah a meniscus is gonna be almost impossible to get to with BPC. That particular spot definitely isn't tendons. Still might help though.

Thank you for keeping us posted!

I battled a meniscus tear for 2yrs before I finally broke down and got surgery. It would improve for a while and give me hope then relapse, went thru that cycle several times before I threw in the towel. Ended up having two big tears that he sewed up and super glued, couple other areas he trimmed. Took a year for me to fully recover after surgery, to the point where I could squat heavy again anyway.

Get Shredded!
Still sticking to the plan. 200mcg as close to pain as possible.

Early so nothing to really say.

Training yday did aggravate it today though. I don't train legs for another four days though.

Ugh yeah a meniscus is gonna be almost impossible to get to with BPC. That particular spot definitely isn't tendons. Still might help though.

Thank you for keeping us posted!
TB500 may have been the better option..

I hate to see people down and out, and like Rehh said too, he too forever the rebound..

I hope this works for Monte, worst case maybe the company can toss him some TB500 to run "shoulder to shoulder" with BPC (excuse the pun) ..
Its suggested to stack the both for enhanced mechanisms when used simultaneously, boosting a potent synergy with healing benefits..

I hate to see people down and out, and like Rehh said too, he too forever the rebound..

I hope this works for Monte, worst case maybe the company can toss him some TB500 to run "shoulder to shoulder" with BPC (excuse the pun) ..
Its suggested to stack the both for enhanced mechanisms when used simultaneously, boosting a potent synergy with healing benefits..

I think bpc would be the better option personally if he was only limited to running one but i definitely agree 110% should have included TB as well which would be the second best option imo.

I think bpc would be the better option personally if he was only limited to running one but i definitely agree 110% should have included TB as well which would be the second best option imo.
The whole point of using the Bpc157 is to target local pain / injury quickly.

If I had the luxury of having lots of time to let this heal, sure Tb500 would be a good addition but, I don't so, the bpc is the best option.

If I had the luxury of having lots of time to let this heal, sure Tb500 would be a good addition but, I don't so, the bpc is the best option.
i agree it’s the best option just saying I would have used tb in conjunction with it.

I think I’m going to run some bpc/tb myself to see if I can get rid of this nagging shoulder pain I’ve been having for the last couple years

believe me I totally understand where you were going from the very start and I think everyone agrees with.. however running the Tb in the background is the equivalency of heavy artillery behind enemy lines firing rounds foreclosed support as the troops are on the front lines working hard up front... They have very similar properties as you know but they're quite different as well, it would almost be like a sust version of a peptide..one working up front and close and the other one in the background...

I have used a TB but not for injuries but more so at light dosages for recovery especially during the summer time when my sessions are more aggressive..
Did I notice a huge difference and recovering.. not in my larger muscle groups but definitely and smaller groups.. it didn't change the overall growth of the muscle because of faster recovery, I just had more hang Time and I wasn't as sore..

Now we all know there's all sorts of data out there and a lot of datas conflicting but there is a good amount of data support in the both of them simultaneously...
If you want let me talk to the lab and I see if I can get you some out.. it most certainly wouldn't hurt.
I'm just more serious on how the results will be for you.. because I'm going to stay extremely committed to this topic because I'm writing notes...

believe me I totally understand where you were going from the very start and I think everyone agrees with.. however running the Tb in the background is the equivalency of heavy artillery behind enemy lines firing rounds foreclosed support as the troops are on the front lines working hard up front... They have very similar properties as you know but they're quite different as well, it would almost be like a sust version of a peptide..one working up front and close and the other one in the background...

I have used a TB but not for injuries but more so at light dosages for recovery especially during the summer time when my sessions are more aggressive..
Did I notice a huge difference and recovering.. not in my larger muscle groups but definitely and smaller groups.. it didn't change the overall growth of the muscle because of faster recovery, I just had more hang Time and I wasn't as sore..

Now we all know there's all sorts of data out there and a lot of datas conflicting but there is a good amount of data support in the both of them simultaneously...
If you want let me talk to the lab and I see if I can get you some out.. it most certainly wouldn't hurt.
I'm just more serious on how the results will be for you.. because I'm going to stay extremely committed to this topic because I'm writing notes...
Nah no need

If the bpc doesn't work, I'll look into more options later.

Back