• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪IronMag Labs® 30% Off Easter Sale👉www.ironmaglabs.com Coupon code: EASTER30🐰

Bpc157 Review

I was thinking of trying BPC157 and/or TB500 for my shoulder. Looking forward to hear how it goes for you.

I would run both like Vision said.

I would run both like Vision said.
Sound thinking. My only issue with doing this is the actual injection. My shoulder is pretty messed up. A few rotator cuff tears (small ones), labrum etc. So getting the injection close enough would mean I'd risk going intra-articular and I'm not that comfortable sticking a needle inside my shoulder joint. Maybe just bathing the area from outside the joint is enough.

Sound thinking. My only issue with doing this is the actual injection. My shoulder is pretty messed up. A few rotator cuff tears (small ones), labrum etc. So getting the injection close enough would mean I'd risk going intra-articular and I'm not that comfortable sticking a needle inside my shoulder joint. Maybe just bathing the area from outside the joint is enough.

Yes that's what I'd do, just use an insulin syringe and go close, not into the joint.

Last edited:
8 days in I think?

I've been running fever the last three days and have an upper respiratory infection and possibly pneumonia.

I've went through the first bottle of Bpc157, .1ml (a little bit over it seems) which is what I'm calling 200mcg every day.

I haven't trained legs in a few days due to being sick.

The knee feels VERY good. It could be from lack of training, or it could be that and the bpc. I can say this time frame of recovery is much shorter then it has been in the past with just rest though.

I'll keep with the same plan and see how it feels after a full leg day when I'm back training and not sick.

Hopefully it's really getting better and not just losing information atm.

Good news on the knee feeling better, maybe it's working.

I've been sick for going on two weeks with a respiratory infection....sucks!!! I'm back in the gym but still not completely over it yet.

Good news on the knee feeling better, maybe it's working.

I've been sick for going on two weeks with a respiratory infection....sucks!!! I'm back in the gym but still not completely over it yet.
That's what they said I had and possibly pneumonia. Z pack, prednisone and cough meds have me feeling much much better two days after starting them

That's what they said I had and possibly pneumonia. Z pack, prednisone and cough meds have me feeling much much better two days after starting them
They prescribed me oseltamivir right away before it got out of hand. Knocked it down way faster than everyone else that had it

Going into my third bottle of the Bpc157.

Knee is still giving issues despite the changes in frequency and training I've made.

I've got two more bottles after this one so, about three more weeks. Hopefully the magic happens with extended use.

Going into my third bottle of the Bpc157.

Knee is still giving issues despite the changes in frequency and training I've made.

I've got two more bottles after this one so, about three more weeks. Hopefully the magic happens with extended use.

Thanks for the update.
On my last run of TB500 I didn't feel relief on the shoulders till the very end of my run but they continued to improve for weeks after I stopped using it.

Get Shredded!
Time for another update.

Just finished the 4th bottle of bpc.

I'm not healed but, I have noticed an improvement overall.

It seems like, I'm not having as much pain in the area after training. Before I would be hurting pretty bad the next day to the point where I was having to use kratom and Tylenol to get trough the day. Now, it's just discomfort.

Also, the length of time I have any pain is much shorter. By the time I'm back to legs, every 3 days, the pain is virtually gone.

Now, I have changed my training a bit by lightening the load and, since the gym is closed, it's been mostly squats, sldl and lunges. No heavy leg press or extensions/curls. I think this may have helped but, the bpc IS working.

I have one more bottle left so, ten days.

I believe if I had stopped training, I would be back to normal but, the goals don't accommodate that.

I'll run the last bottle and see what happens. Unfortunately I'm not able to purchase more atm with everything going on but, I believe another couple weeks would finish off the healing despite training.

I’m glad it’s helping even alittle. Alittle less pain is better than nothing that’s for sure. Sometimes the injury is alittle more serious than we know and I’m sure your hardcore training doesn’t help it lol

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Used TB500 and oral BPC-157 to heal a shoulder injury too. In my experience you do not need to inject at the injured site. I did SubQ in the abs, took about 4 weeks but the combo is magic.

I will treat these as 2mg vials.

Reconstituted with 1ml bac water.

10 ticks on the slin pin will be 200mcg or, 500mcg if they're really 5mg.

Pinched skin at the point of the most pain and put the pin there. Then I let the skin go and pressed the pin a bit to get it as deep as possible.

One down, 49 more to go.
Hamstrimg?

Sent from my SM-A205U using Tapatalk

Back