Pharmacom Store

Testosterone question

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    8 Posts
    Rep Points

My only concern is scar tissue buildup I already have two lumps in my glutes on each side ones bigger than the other so I donít know if I can pin in those anymore nowadays I only use a 25 gauge 5/8, And I never want to pin my deltoids I just donít want to even entertain the possibility of a lump permanently on the most exposed body part Iíve done my calves before but thereís a little tiny not permanently in those two so now my quads are all I do So Iíd have to reevaluate where I would even pin every day

Quote Originally Posted by TrenTrain View Post
    I have a suggestion. What if you did small frequent pins. Like ideally if you could do daily injections and start off with 40mg per day which would be 280mg per week. Then the next week go to 50mg per day. Then 60. Then 70mg per day equaling 490mg per week. It would take you 4 weeks to very gradually get up to your cycle levels. And your body might accept it better. Also, even though you would be pinning every day, I would still say to use test e for this as it is milder on your system typically than prop.
    You can use insulin pins to do daily injections to make it easier. And doing it every day the amount of oil you would be pushing each pin would be very small. If you are willing to pin every day I think this just might work for you.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    8 Posts
    Rep Points

Yeah like I was saying I think 500 was too high especially after not doing it for so long but do you think I could still make good progress on 250 every two weeks? Or the 100 EW you mentioned that could be good also

Quote Originally Posted by cowboy516 View Post
    If you have mental issues and ibs . How about 100mg aweek of test would raise levels no estrogen issues Eat clean and cardio and weights . This way no issues thinking test is giving you panic attacks / Dick issues like 75% of people starting threads. How i feel . So not worth it when you have other serious health issues .
    Last edited by M0nstar; 02-25-2020 at 03:40 PM.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    125 Posts
    Rep Points

Quote Originally Posted by M0nstar View Post
    My only concern is scar tissue buildup I already have two lumps in my glutes on each side ones bigger than the other so I donít know if I can pin in those anymore nowadays I only use a 25 gauge 5/8, And I never want to pin my deltoids I just donít want to even entertain the possibility of a lump permanently on the most exposed body part Iíve done my calves before but thereís a little tiny not permanently in those two so now my quads are all I do So Iíd have to reevaluate where I would even pin every day
    Thats why I said insulin pins. If you use those and push the oil through slowly it wonít scar. And especially since the volume of oil is so low. And also with those pins you can pin in more different spots.
    Because Iím telling you now youíre not gonna make very good gains off 250mg every two weeks or 100 a week.
    Another option is to run a Deca only cycle. If you take Deca at a high enough dose it creates enough estradiol to act as trt replacement. But only at a high enough dose. And then you can go back to trt right after. I know thatís probably not a likely option but just throwing it out there.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    8 Posts
    Rep Points

Thats why I said insulin pins. If you use those and push the oil through slowly it wonít scar. And especially since the volume of oil is so low. And also with those pins you can pin in more different spots.
    Because Iím telling you now youíre not gonna make very good gains off 250mg every two weeks or 100 a week.
    Another option is to run a Deca only cycle. If you take Deca at a high enough dose it creates enough estradiol to act as trt replacement. But only at a high enough dose. And then you can go back to trt right after. I know thatís probably not a likely option but just throwing it out there.
    I appreciate your support on my decision to do a 250 or 325 mg every two weeks or the hundred every week... I am very very very lean and have separation in my muscles I just like appetite and like I said I have anxiety and IBS so I have to be careful with any substance that stimulating but I have a great physique and Iím about 184. I was off cure for so long and started getting stressed out from my business and everything that eating more calories wasnít in love as my body like I said itís so metabolic high Are use marijuana to calm me down and increase my appetite I have my medical card.

Wait Iím interested can you expand on what you mean exactly by this deca only cycle and then TRT
    Last edited by M0nstar; 02-25-2020 at 04:33 PM.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    8 Posts
    Rep Points

Iím not too up to date on the insulin syringe is in why you would use them over and intramuscular needle but am I correct when I assume that a 25 gauge 58 is the best for me because Iím very very lean?

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    125 Posts
    Rep Points

I appreciate your support on my decision to do a 250 or 325 mg every two weeks or the hundred every week... I am very very very lean and have separation in my muscles I just like appetite and like I said I have anxiety and IBS so I have to be careful with any substance that stimulating but I have a great physique and Iím about 184. I was off cure for so long and started getting stressed out from my business and everything that eating more calories wasnít in love as my body like I said itís so metabolic high Are use marijuana to calm me down and increase my appetite I have my medical card.

Wait Iím interested can you expand on what you mean exactly by this deca only cycle and then TRT
    If you donít know what trt is or estradiol or any of these terms then you need to do a lot more research on everything. And especially with the anxiety you have you really need to know what youíre getting yourself into. Youíre gonna have to figure out the Deca thing on your own if thatís what you want to do. Youíre body needs estrogen and testosterone converts partly to estrogen. Deca converts to a weaker form of estrogen. So if you do Deca only then at some point it will mimic trt levels of estradiol. The problem is that everyone converts steroids to estrogen at different rates and so the amount of Deca required can vary greatly. If you donít aromatize very much then you could throw a little dbol with it to get some extra estrogen. If you aromatize a lot then Deca alone should do the trick. This will require blood work to get you levels dialed in also.
    Just do a lot of research and make sure you are educated on what youíre doing.

Super duper mod

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1,186 Posts
    Rep Points

How old are you and do you have any idea of what your normal test levels are ? 100 mg a week isnít much at all

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    8 Posts
    Rep Points

If you donít know what trt is or estradiol or any of these terms then you need to do a lot more research on everything. And especially with the anxiety you have you really need to know what youíre getting yourself into. Youíre gonna have to figure out the Deca thing on your own if thatís what you want to do. Youíre body needs estrogen and testosterone converts partly to estrogen. Deca converts to a weaker form of estrogen. So if you do Deca only then at some point it will mimic trt levels of estradiol. The problem is that everyone converts steroids to estrogen at different rates and so the amount of Deca required can vary greatly. If you donít aromatize very much then you could throw a little dbol with it to get some extra estrogen. If you aromatize a lot then Deca alone should do the trick. This will require blood work to get you levels dialed in also.
    Just do a lot of research and make sure you are educated on what youíre doing.
    No actually I do know all of that Iíve been reading the William Llewellyn books for years now I donít mess with the Deca usually because of the sexual side effects even at a low-dose I feel like.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    8 Posts
    Rep Points

Quote Originally Posted by frank zazz View Post
    How old are you and do you have any idea of what your normal test levels are ? 100 mg a week isnít much at all
    Iím 33 and yes I have lots of bloods last year my T was 719 and estradiol was 17.7 And growth hormone was 1.7 and shbg was 57.7

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    506 Posts
    Rep Points

No Iím not I never have elevated estrogen regardless and I donít think it could be estrogen so soon after one shot
    T and E2 will stabilize surprisingly fast. Even if you fully wipe out all your E2 with letro, it'll regenerate within 5 days AND your E2 as well. Aromatase is pretty rugged.

This is off subject, but have you tried fecal x-plant treatment for IBS? Some studies show a 100% cure rate. Gross but who cares.