• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

Testosterone question

M0nstar

Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
So I haven’t done a cycle in years And I currently started a 500 mg a week sust cycle, And I think I used to experience this and it makes sense that it would but do any of you get anxiety from testosterone? I assume because it simulates your nervous system and other systems that could increase anxiety especially in a sensitive person.

I’m already sensitive to stimulants like caffeine as I get Stomach distress if I drink too much and I noticed marijuana (I use it medically for stress and IBS) Especially strong strains give me more anxiety than had I been off test. I might frontload 500 for a while Then drop it down to 250 or 325 And I’m only doing an injection every couple of weeks.

I know a few people that get anxiety from doing gear but idk man knowing these guys I’d say it’s all in their head. They get themselves worked up over nothing really. Not saying that’s your case at all however.
Besides them I’ve never heard of test giving people anxiety. But I guess it’s possible.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

If I'm on higher doses of gear, smoking bud or dabs will give give me bad panic attacks. This doesnt happen to me on my normal trt dosage. Only when running say 500 mg+ a week test and other compounds. Especially tren. Thats part of the reason I've decided to not run tren anymore. Just doesnt agree with me.

Yes that sounds like what I’m saying seems like 500 or more might be a liiiiitle to high it might just put me over the threshold like any other substance The only thing that’s worse about this is it slowly release is in my system over a couple of weeks as opposed to a cup of coffee Which will be OK at the end of the day if I drink too much.

So it sounds like it’s not just me that’s a relief and as far as the Tren...Yeah I remember I had a 30 mL jug and I did it for three or four weeks and I gave it away made me extremely freaky looking but it didn’t agree with me either.

If I'm on higher doses of gear, smoking bud or dabs will give give me bad panic attacks. This doesnt happen to me on my normal trt dosage. Only when running say 500 mg+ a week test and other compounds. Especially tren. Thats part of the reason I've decided to not run tren anymore. Just doesnt agree with me.

JustCurious if a single Esther testosterone would give less anxiety maybe because it would be more balanced. I doubt it but just a question the sust Serves my purpose gives me a quick boost helps me gain a little weight and last a couple weeks before I have to pinch myself again trying to avoid lumps and scar tissue not trying to be a pro

JustCurious if a single Esther testosterone would give less anxiety maybe because it would be more balanced. I doubt it but just a question the sust Serves my purpose gives me a quick boost helps me gain a little weight and last a couple weeks before I have to pinch myself again trying to avoid lumps and scar tissue not trying to be a pro

Highly doubtful it’d make a difference. Do you drink alcohol? In my experience (hard earned, never going back) booze plus gear made me anxious to the point of pretty impressive panic attacks.

No only a glass of wine or beer once in a while but I never hardly do that anymore haven’t had alcohol since back in summer 2019

Highly doubtful it’d make a difference. Do you drink alcohol? In my experience (hard earned, never going back) booze plus gear made me anxious to the point of pretty impressive panic attacks.

I would say most that are susceptible to anxiety will get it when taking test. Especially if you haven’t taken it and then go somewhat big. It can wind up your nervous system and for some that initial conversion to estrogen contributes. These are all assumptions but I would recommend adding in magnesium at night glycinate. Some people at in bicarbonate or malate during the day as well.

Remember Sust is 4 different esters.........I'd try E or C at 400wk and see if anything changes..!!

IML Gear Cream!
Are you controlling E with an AI? Can make a difference. Also, bloods?

Another thing to consider is proviron. Many of us take it every single cycle or even all the time whether on or off. Big mood effects too.

I've had my anxiety levels all over the map with gear but generally the higher levels banish it once the effects have settled in, and E2 is controlled.

No I’m not I never have elevated estrogen regardless and I don’t think it could be estrogen so soon after one shot

Are you controlling E with an AI? Can make a difference. Also, bloods?

Another thing to consider is proviron. Many of us take it every single cycle or even all the time whether on or off. Big mood effects too.

I've had my anxiety levels all over the map with gear but generally the higher levels banish it once the effects have settled in, and E2 is controlled.

I have a suggestion. What if you did small frequent pins. Like ideally if you could do daily injections and start off with 40mg per day which would be 280mg per week. Then the next week go to 50mg per day. Then 60. Then 70mg per day equaling 490mg per week. It would take you 4 weeks to very gradually get up to your cycle levels. And your body might accept it better. Also, even though you would be pinning every day, I would still say to use test e for this as it is milder on your system typically than prop.
You can use insulin pins to do daily injections to make it easier. And doing it every day the amount of oil you would be pushing each pin would be very small. If you are willing to pin every day I think this just might work for you.

If you have mental issues and ibs . How about 100mg aweek of test would raise levels no estrogen issues Eat clean and cardio and weights . This way no issues thinking test is giving you panic attacks / Dick issues like 75% of people starting threads. How i feel . So not worth it when you have other serious health issues .

My only concern is scar tissue buildup I already have two lumps in my glutes on each side ones bigger than the other so I don’t know if I can pin in those anymore nowadays I only use a 25 gauge 5/8, And I never want to pin my deltoids I just don’t want to even entertain the possibility of a lump permanently on the most exposed body part I’ve done my calves before but there’s a little tiny not permanently in those two so now my quads are all I do So I’d have to reevaluate where I would even pin every day

I have a suggestion. What if you did small frequent pins. Like ideally if you could do daily injections and start off with 40mg per day which would be 280mg per week. Then the next week go to 50mg per day. Then 60. Then 70mg per day equaling 490mg per week. It would take you 4 weeks to very gradually get up to your cycle levels. And your body might accept it better. Also, even though you would be pinning every day, I would still say to use test e for this as it is milder on your system typically than prop.
You can use insulin pins to do daily injections to make it easier. And doing it every day the amount of oil you would be pushing each pin would be very small. If you are willing to pin every day I think this just might work for you.

Yeah like I was saying I think 500 was too high especially after not doing it for so long but do you think I could still make good progress on 250 every two weeks? Or the 100 EW you mentioned that could be good also

If you have mental issues and ibs . How about 100mg aweek of test would raise levels no estrogen issues Eat clean and cardio and weights . This way no issues thinking test is giving you panic attacks / Dick issues like 75% of people starting threads. How i feel . So not worth it when you have other serious health issues .

Last edited:
My only concern is scar tissue buildup I already have two lumps in my glutes on each side ones bigger than the other so I don’t know if I can pin in those anymore nowadays I only use a 25 gauge 5/8, And I never want to pin my deltoids I just don’t want to even entertain the possibility of a lump permanently on the most exposed body part I’ve done my calves before but there’s a little tiny not permanently in those two so now my quads are all I do So I’d have to reevaluate where I would even pin every day
Thats why I said insulin pins. If you use those and push the oil through slowly it won’t scar. And especially since the volume of oil is so low. And also with those pins you can pin in more different spots.
Because I’m telling you now you’re not gonna make very good gains off 250mg every two weeks or 100 a week.
Another option is to run a Deca only cycle. If you take Deca at a high enough dose it creates enough estradiol to act as trt replacement. But only at a high enough dose. And then you can go back to trt right after. I know that’s probably not a likely option but just throwing it out there.

Thats why I said insulin pins. If you use those and push the oil through slowly it won’t scar. And especially since the volume of oil is so low. And also with those pins you can pin in more different spots.
Because I’m telling you now you’re not gonna make very good gains off 250mg every two weeks or 100 a week.
Another option is to run a Deca only cycle. If you take Deca at a high enough dose it creates enough estradiol to act as trt replacement. But only at a high enough dose. And then you can go back to trt right after. I know that’s probably not a likely option but just throwing it out there.

I appreciate your support on my decision to do a 250 or 325 mg every two weeks or the hundred every week... I am very very very lean and have separation in my muscles I just like appetite and like I said I have anxiety and IBS so I have to be careful with any substance that stimulating but I have a great physique and I’m about 184. I was off cure for so long and started getting stressed out from my business and everything that eating more calories wasn’t in love as my body like I said it’s so metabolic high Are use marijuana to calm me down and increase my appetite I have my medical card.

Wait I’m interested can you expand on what you mean exactly by this deca only cycle and then TRT

Last edited:

I’m not too up to date on the insulin syringe is in why you would use them over and intramuscular needle but am I correct when I assume that a 25 gauge 58 is the best for me because I’m very very lean?

Get Shredded!
I appreciate your support on my decision to do a 250 or 325 mg every two weeks or the hundred every week... I am very very very lean and have separation in my muscles I just like appetite and like I said I have anxiety and IBS so I have to be careful with any substance that stimulating but I have a great physique and I’m about 184. I was off cure for so long and started getting stressed out from my business and everything that eating more calories wasn’t in love as my body like I said it’s so metabolic high Are use marijuana to calm me down and increase my appetite I have my medical card.

Wait I’m interested can you expand on what you mean exactly by this deca only cycle and then TRT
If you don’t know what trt is or estradiol or any of these terms then you need to do a lot more research on everything. And especially with the anxiety you have you really need to know what you’re getting yourself into. You’re gonna have to figure out the Deca thing on your own if that’s what you want to do. You’re body needs estrogen and testosterone converts partly to estrogen. Deca converts to a weaker form of estrogen. So if you do Deca only then at some point it will mimic trt levels of estradiol. The problem is that everyone converts steroids to estrogen at different rates and so the amount of Deca required can vary greatly. If you don’t aromatize very much then you could throw a little dbol with it to get some extra estrogen. If you aromatize a lot then Deca alone should do the trick. This will require blood work to get you levels dialed in also.
Just do a lot of research and make sure you are educated on what you’re doing.

How old are you and do you have any idea of what your normal test levels are ? 100 mg a week isn’t much at all

If you don’t know what trt is or estradiol or any of these terms then you need to do a lot more research on everything. And especially with the anxiety you have you really need to know what you’re getting yourself into. You’re gonna have to figure out the Deca thing on your own if that’s what you want to do. You’re body needs estrogen and testosterone converts partly to estrogen. Deca converts to a weaker form of estrogen. So if you do Deca only then at some point it will mimic trt levels of estradiol. The problem is that everyone converts steroids to estrogen at different rates and so the amount of Deca required can vary greatly. If you don’t aromatize very much then you could throw a little dbol with it to get some extra estrogen. If you aromatize a lot then Deca alone should do the trick. This will require blood work to get you levels dialed in also.
Just do a lot of research and make sure you are educated on what you’re doing.

No actually I do know all of that I’ve been reading the William Llewellyn books for years now I don’t mess with the Deca usually because of the sexual side effects even at a low-dose I feel like.

How old are you and do you have any idea of what your normal test levels are ? 100 mg a week isn’t much at all

I’m 33 and yes I have lots of bloods last year my T was 719 and estradiol was 17.7 And growth hormone was 1.7 and shbg was 57.7

No I’m not I never have elevated estrogen regardless and I don’t think it could be estrogen so soon after one shot

T and E2 will stabilize surprisingly fast. Even if you fully wipe out all your E2 with letro, it'll regenerate within 5 days AND your E2 as well. Aromatase is pretty rugged.

This is off subject, but have you tried fecal x-plant treatment for IBS? Some studies show a 100% cure rate. Gross but who cares.

Back