• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

Gym Hygiene? WTF

Augustine5I

Carpet-Chewer
Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
I know the gym is a filthy place... and the gym staff rarely ever wipes shit down.

But it's more amusing to see gym rats wear the same clothes again and again like a uniform.

Guy I see at the gym lately wearing the same sweatshirt every time.

But worse is seeing guys taking a piss and then leave the bathroom without washing their hands.

Any ppl wonder why we have contagious virus' floating around.

I try not to think about it to much but I do carry a towel I’ll lay down on anything I put my head on. Idk why but that’s the one thing that weirds me out. Putting my head in a puddle of sweat festering from the previous 1200 people.

The gym I go to is pretty good overall at swiping down machines. But there is a trainer there I call glovesy that wears his fingerless training gloves 24/7. Comes in the gym with them on. One day I went to take a piss and he came in and took a dump. I'm washing my hands and he walks over to the mirror checks himself then walks right out. Nasty fuck. He's even been seen at a restaurant bar in town wearing his gloves drinking a beer.

Hey I wear my same sweatshirt every day but I wash it everyday. 4 kids and a wife I just throw it in with their clothes and my employer supplies my uniform so I literally have no excuse other than it takes money away from gear if I buy more clothes.

Side note there is a dude at the gym the forgets deodorant all the time and a dude the wife calls crotch-rott.

Sent from my moto g(7) power using Tapatalk

Hey I wear my same sweatshirt every day but I wash it everyday. 4 kids and a wife I just throw it in with their clothes and my employer supplies my uniform so I literally have no excuse other than it takes money away from gear if I buy more clothes.

Sent from my moto g(7) power using Tapatalk

LOL yeah right.

JK...but I bet ppl in the gym think you are wearing the same smelly shit every time.

I try not to think about it to much but I do carry a towel I’ll lay down on anything I put my head on. Idk why but that’s the one thing that weirds me out. Putting my head in a puddle of sweat festering from the previous 1200 people.

Bro, there is this indian dude who does his cardio before lifting...he is like sweating thru his clothes and he is all over the fucking place and not cleaning up behind himself.

Only a matter of time before we butt heads.

Problem is, gym staff should be on top of this kinda bullshit so guys like me don't have to get involved and kicked out. lolz

My gym has about half a dozen paper towel dispensers and spray bottles with disinfectant, located throughout. It's a pain in the ass, but I wipe down every single bench and surface my body comes in contact with, before and after.

I Didn't Choose the Swolle Life, The Swolle Life Chose Me

nothing worse than people who dont wash their hand wraps at boxing gyms, when I get home gloves out shoes out of the bag and let them air out, wraps right to the wash.

I know the gym is a filthy place... and the gym staff rarely ever wipes shit down.

But it's more amusing to see gym rats wear the same clothes again and again like a uniform.

Guy I see at the gym lately wearing the same sweatshirt every time.

But worse is seeing guys taking a piss and then leave the bathroom without washing their hands.

Any ppl wonder why we have contagious virus' floating around.
Same sweats and not wiping down the equipment. Not to mention no deodorant, I get it we are here to work up a sweat...but u don't have to be gross about it. Either no deodorant or wayyyy too much cologne. Gtfoh

IML Gear Cream!
My gym has about half a dozen paper towel dispensers and spray bottles with disinfectant, located throughout. It's a pain in the ass, but I wipe down every single bench and surface my body comes in contact with, before and after.

I wipe it down before and after.

3q6oba.jpg

I rub my wiener on things to spread my musk. Idk what the rest of y’all clowns are doing.

Last edited:
I dump aqua velvet on all gym equipment when no one is looking to hide the scent of curry and whatever them middle eastern types smell like.

I don’t think it matters if they shower or not, they just smell like that naturally. Haha

MILF King you racist bastard!
I dump aqua velvet on all gym equipment when no one is looking to hide the scent of curry and whatever them middle eastern types smell like.

I don’t think it matters if they shower or not, they just smell like that naturally. Haha

You forgot horrible BO- the ones that are relatively new to this country have the worst BO and they dont even realize because where they came from they never used any deodorant and apparently no one passed out...... You racist bastard!

Haha I don’t hate them for it. Just definitely notice upon entering gym what the population in said gym is just through smell alone.

that way I can get my piece out in case one of them is wearing a vest, ya dig? No stereotype or racism going on at all.. lol

Wait, Aqua Velva, or antler velvet???

I wipe down when I'm done...especially if my diaper leaked...

Sent from my SM-G960U using Tapatalk
I went to a party where everyone wore depends like a toga party, it was funny at first then once people got drunk enough they started actually pissing in them and it was still kinda funny till people started trying to shit in them. the guys who rented the apartment ended up getting evicted it was a disater

I went to a party where everyone wore depends like a toga party, it was funny at first then once people got drunk enough they started actually pissing in them and it was still kinda funny till people started trying to shit in them. the guys who rented the apartment ended up getting evicted it was a disater

I really hope you made that up. That sounds like a horrible time for everyone involved

Dood, I was there!!

Sent from my SM-G960U using Tapatalk

The Indians tend to smell so damn bad...and I end up having to move to another spot to stay away. I practically drench the equipment with that sanitizing spray from anything they use before I use it.

I wash my gym clothes often and also have like a dozen pairs of shorts and 18 shirts.

Back