• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪IronMag Labs® 30% Off Easter Sale👉www.ironmaglabs.com Coupon code: EASTER30🐰

Jesse James Returning to Reality TV with 'Monster Garage' Reboot

Arnold

Numero Uno
Staff member
Administrator
Reaction score
Get Shredded!

The monster is back in Jesse James' garage ... he's returning to reality TV after a 14-year hiatus with a reboot of his hit show.

Jesse is coming back to Discovery Channel with a brand new season of "Monster Garage" ... and he's coming in hot too. We're told the garage will be filled with upgrades, including some cutting-edge technology ... and a renewed passion for creating mind-blowing vehicles.

In the 14 years since "Monster Garage" ended, Jesse's been traveling the world, expanding his skill set in forging and blacksmith work -- learning from some of the best in the biz -- and now he's ready to unleash his new talents.

The first run of "Monster Garage" went like this -- Jesse and his 5-person team would modify vehicles into multi-tasking machines. For instance, there was a PT Cruiser that doubled as a wood chipper, a school bus that turned into a pontoon boat, and a police car that could morph into a donut shop.

It was cool stuff back then, but now Jesse says he's excited to step back into the garage to push the limits even more by showing what his team can do when they refuse to quit.

The reboot premieres later this year ... get ya popcorn ready!!!

Source: https://www.tmz.com/2020/02/24/jesse-james-monster-garage-reboot-discovery-channel-reality-tv/

Attachments

• 5cbfde6a22c64b59972096bf9d0593b4_md.jpg
    5cbfde6a22c64b59972096bf9d0593b4_md.jpg
    50.5 KB · Views: 46

The monster is back in Jesse James' garage ... he's returning to reality TV after a 14-year hiatus with a reboot of his hit show.

Jesse is coming back to Discovery Channel with a brand new season of "Monster Garage" ... and he's coming in hot too. We're told the garage will be filled with upgrades, including some cutting-edge technology ... and a renewed passion for creating mind-blowing vehicles.

In the 14 years since "Monster Garage" ended, Jesse's been traveling the world, expanding his skill set in forging and blacksmith work -- learning from some of the best in the biz -- and now he's ready to unleash his new talents.

The first run of "Monster Garage" went like this -- Jesse and his 5-person team would modify vehicles into multi-tasking machines. For instance, there was a PT Cruiser that doubled as a wood chipper, a school bus that turned into a pontoon boat, and a police car that could morph into a donut shop.

It was cool stuff back then, but now Jesse says he's excited to step back into the garage to push the limits even more by showing what his team can do when they refuse to quit.

Source: https://www.tmz.com/2020/02/24/jesse-james-monster-garage-reboot-discovery-channel-reality-tv/

I loved season 1 but it just became more ridiculous episode after episode. Will give this a shot as well

I was too jealous that he got to smash Sandra bullock to watch any of his shit. I totally want to tongue sandras chin. And would love for her to have my baby.

I was too jealous that he got to smash Sandra bullock to watch any of his shit. I totally want to tongue sandras chin. And would love for her to have my baby.
Sandras pussy must be really disappointing for him to cheat with that nazi chick

I love JJ, even have one of his off shelf 1911's in 9mm...and besides, Sandra is an ugly cuntbag

Sent from my SM-G960U using Tapatalk

I love JJ, even have one of his off shelf 1911's in 9mm...and besides, Sandra is an ugly cuntbag

we can no longer be friends

we can no longer be friends
I like his builds....he's a lot like me....

except more handsome, more money and tapped more tang than me...

Lol. “Hes alot like me”

#youresuchafag

- - - Updated - - -

Lol. “Hes alot like me”

#youresuchafag

But i still love you poiriot

Sandras pussy must be really disappointing for him to cheat with that nazi chick
I feel like ‘nazi’ chicks would be a phenomenal lay tho. No offense to anyone, but I bet they’re as freaky as it gets..

and Sandra is sexy. And everybody knows it.

- - - Updated - - -

She prolly didn’t put out much tho. She has that entitled bitchy vibe.

Totally smash-worthy

Attachments

• B0098FF0-594F-45A6-8CB2-46266E49686C.jpeg
    B0098FF0-594F-45A6-8CB2-46266E49686C.jpeg
    267.1 KB · Views: 21
Yeah... after I posted it I was like yump that’s fake... but I’d still poke her.

"except more handsome, more money and tapped more tang than me" I was thinking this was how he was like you, the difference is he left his hot jew wife for a nazi

The only episode I remember is when he turned a Cadillac into a honey wagon. Might check it out.

Sent from my LM-X410(FG) using Tapatalk

Back