• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

2 for 2

Just received 2nd order from PSL. ZERO issues and very smooth process just like the first time. All previous sources left(AY, DQ, Robolics) and so I turned to PSL and am glad I did.
All good labs you named up there... AY, wow, blast from the past..
Glad you're satisfied with our services my dude..:winkfinger:

Just received 2nd order from PSL. ZERO issues and very smooth process just like the first time. All previous sources left(AY, DQ, Robolics) and so I turned to PSL and am glad I did.
thanks for choosing psl.
Also, Thank you for kind words and for placing psl with such great company. Looking forward to future reviews.

​And we're glad you came to us bro. We'll gladly take care of you. Thanks for the shout out!

You're welcome. To me, customer service is the most important factor in picking a source. I'm sure there are other good sources on this board but knowing that my order will show up in a prompt manner, with no hiccups, and that I can get info and answers to my questions quickly is why I will now stick with PSL and is why I sent my buddy their way.

You're welcome. To me, customer service is the most important factor in picking a source. I'm sure there are other good sources on this board but knowing that my order will show up in a prompt manner, with no hiccups, and that I can get info and answers to my questions quickly is why I will now stick with PSL and is why I sent my buddy their way.
Totally agree. I'd gladly pay a bit more for a product or service that comes with better customer service. I guess a good example would be if I was a business owner looking for an internet or phone provider. I'd rather pay more for a service that if it goes down, I can get an agent on the phone right away to send somebody out to fix it, rather than wait on hold for 2 hours to have them tell me service will be restored in 24-48 hours. Time is money.

Just do it to reach out to see how you're doing, just letting you know that we haven't forgotten about you and we hope you haven't forgotten about us..

Let us know if there's anything that we can do for you..

And keep us posted on how you're making out with our products..

Back