• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 🩺Muscle Gelz® HUMANOGEN® - Powered by Ibutamoren® Increases Growth Hormone! (Transdermal - No Injecting!)🏥

Sust 500

Frankdoz

Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
Does anyone add extra test like prop daily while running sust ?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Funny. I just did that last week. Added 100mg prop to Sust 300. My dick went into witness protection for 2 whole days. I'll never do that or prop again. I keep giving Prop a chance, but it screws me up everytime. I'm all done with Test-prop.

Sent from my Z839 using Tapatalk

Funny. I just did that last week. Added 100mg prop to Sust 300. My dick went into witness protection for 2 whole days. I'll never do that or prop again. I keep giving Prop a chance, but it screws me up everytime. I'm all done with Test-prop.

Strange, prop usually is best on my libido

Strange, prop usually is best on my libido
I hear that alot bro. And that's why I keep giving it a chance. I know a dude in my gym, an absolute monster. Injects prop eod, has for 20 yrs. Claims zero issues. Not me though. I do well with Cyp and Sust. I did try GL Sten. A Cyp-Ace blend with DHEA in the mix. I liked it but had to inj alot of it. Now I'm running Sust until summer, then I'm cruising thru the heat on Cyp until lay off again. Then it's back to the Blast.

Unfortunately I dint feel anything from any test under 400 mgs a week

How much of that Sustanon are you actually taking?
You could definitely add a little prop but you need to be injecting at least every other day if not every day.
So if your taking 500mg of sus then you could add 30mg per day of prop because only about 60mg of that Sustanon is prop at 500mg. So not much at all really. Almost pointless. So adding some prop of your own at 30mg per day (210mg per week) would bring your prop total to 290mg per week out of the 710mg. Now the blend would actually make more sense. You would actually have enough prop to do something. The key is not to add 100mg of prop into one shot of sus. If your gonna run prop then you have to pin more.

I hear that alot bro. And that's why I keep giving it a chance. I know a dude in my gym, an absolute monster. Injects prop eod, has for 20 yrs. Claims zero issues. Not me though. I do well with Cyp and Sust. I did try GL Sten. A Cyp-Ace blend with DHEA in the mix. I liked it but had to inj alot of it. Now I'm running Sust until summer, then I'm cruising thru the heat on Cyp until lay off again. Then it's back to the Blast.

Thats why I stopped giving things the benefit of the doubt because of others success with it. I keep going back to tren like an ex that keeps dropping a restraining order, only to be served again, madness and chaos..

Thats why I stopped giving things the benefit of the doubt because of others success with it. I keep going back to tren like an ex that keeps dropping a restraining order, only to be served again, madness and chaos..
Haha! I’m gonna try to take this whole year off of tren.....
The key word there being try. Lol. For the sake of my marriage I think I need to though. I know I’m not ordering any on my next order so it’s a start.

well it sounds like the tren is working if she keeps getting a restraining order

How much of that Sustanon are you actually taking?
You could definitely add a little prop but you need to be injecting at least every other day if not every day.
So if your taking 500mg of sus then you could add 30mg per day of prop because only about 60mg of that Sustanon is prop at 500mg. So not much at all really. Almost pointless. So adding some prop of your own at 30mg per day (210mg per week) would bring your prop total to 290mg per week out of the 710mg. Now the blend would actually make more sense. You would actually have enough prop to do something. The key is not to add 100mg of prop into one shot of sus. If your gonna run prop then you have to pin more.

Yes

So, Vis....Is it your wife with the restraining order??..or somebody elses wife.??

Back