• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

Feedback wanted..

Rimel1990

Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
Just put in for tpp/npp/mast blend, if anyone now or before had run this..More than welcome to comment. How well did it perform, I know everyone is different and a lot of variables. Ya'll know what I mean.

Thanks fellows..

There are plenty of logs and comments in GC subforum and logs area.

Max

Just put in for tpp/npp/mast blend, if anyone now or before had run this..More than welcome to comment. How well did it perform, I know everyone is different and a lot of variables. Ya'll know what I mean.

Thanks fellows..
I'm loving it. Been doing 1cc 3x/week (mwf). I was coming off a 5 month break from the gym (injury) where I lost a some muscle mass and a good amount of strength. In 4 weeks I was back where I left off in July/August. That's says a lot seeing that I'm 46 years old and it just doesn't come back as easy as it used to. I haven't been eating clean and I am surprised that I haven't bloated much at all. It's a great blend! Sex drive is amazing! Haven't felt any sides at all. Nipples have gotten sore a couple of times and exemestane takes care of it quickly. Good luck! You'll love it!

Sent from my SM-G975U using Tapatalk

I'm loving it. Been doing 1cc 3x/week (mwf). I was coming off a 5 month break from the gym (injury) where I lost a some muscle mass and a good amount of strength. In 4 weeks I was back where I left off in July/August. That's says a lot seeing that I'm 46 years old and it just doesn't come back as easy as it used to. I haven't been eating clean and I am surprised that I haven't bloated much at all. It's a great blend! Sex drive is amazing! Haven't felt any sides at all. Nipples have gotten sore a couple of times and exemestane takes care of it quickly. Good luck! You'll love it!

Sent from my SM-G975U using Tapatalk

Thanks brotha..I know what you mean I'll be 50 this year, recovery is not that fast..but the good thing is muscle memory.

It's awesome stuff. NPP dosing feels pretty right, no way to do blood testing but I've ran enough NPP to know what it should do at 300mg weekly. I'm actually about to jump on that right now for a few weeks

I'm actually about to jump on that right now for a few weeks.

1cc m/w/f plus about 400mg test E
So

400 test E
300 TPP
300 NPP
300 mast prop

Probably for 8 weeks or so, then it'll be time to take a break and cruise for a bit

I'm actually about to jump on that right now for a few weeks.

1cc m/w/f plus about 400mg test E
So

400 test E
300 TPP
300 NPP
300 mast prop

Probably for 8 weeks or so, then it'll be time to take a break and cruise for a bit

That's the dosage I was planning run..sounds like a feel good dosage

I get great effects out of NPP compared to what most seem to say. Kicks in within a week and I get awesome pumps and stay full. Easily my favorite anabolic

Xactly NPP is the shit!! blows deca away & gives my delts a full ness like no other compound

My favorite blend so far, I'm 56 year's young and old school. Run GC test cyp year round at cruise dose and blast with this blend 3 times a year. I also run 1cc MWF and add GC Anavar to the blend for 10 weeks.

Amazing results, joints feel great and your lady will love the libido affect. You will not be disappointed

Thanks fellows..

My favorite blend so far, I'm 56 year's young and old school. Run GC test cyp year round at cruise dose and blast with this blend 3 times a year. I also run 1cc MWF and add GC Anavar to the blend for 10 weeks.

Amazing results, joints feel great and your lady will love the libido affect. You will not be disappointed

Thanks man.. Can't wait to run it! I was gonna Run tren with it but I don't I wanna give up my sleep at this time of year.

Back