• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

sharphabits

Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
Happy to be here. Hoping to gain some more knowledge and advice to further my gains and get the most from aas. Currently on week 8 of a 16 week cycle 500 mg test c a week. So far everything going well. Diet is difficult working lots of hours and double shifts but doing fairly well I think so far. Once I come off this cycle and get about ,6 weeks pct I am planning to just blast and cruise for a year or two and see how things go. All dependent on blood work and how well my body manages everything. I can say this has definitely been a big life changing experience. Both for my health and for my physique. Long way to go to hit where I want to be, but every day is a improvement.

Welcome to asf! Be sure to read the rules and take a good look around. There’s tons of info from diets, workouts to gear use! Pm me or any of the other puritysourcelabs.ru team if you need anything! Pm’s can be sent after you have 10 posts.
I hear you on the work schedule sometimes mine is all over the place with 12-16hr overnight shifts! Stay as consistent as possible.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Appreciate it. Work hours are definitely a challenge but all in being disciplined I suppose.

Welcome

Max

On behalf of PuritySourceLabs and StraightUpKratom welcome

Welcome to ASF.
Lots of quality information and knowledge available here. Make sure you read and understand the forum rules first and foremost.
Look around, do some research, and get active.
If you need any help feel free to reach out to myself or any one of the puritysourcelabs.ru team.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Welcome to the forum!

Back