• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

20WK bulk. Need advice for an oral.

Luca74

Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
I'm running my first intermediate bulk cycle.
I'm 5'11 at 180lbs aprox. 15% BF.
Iv got my injectables pretty well planned,but I'm have some trouble finding the right oral for me.iv only done dbol,and wast too impressed.my first time I bumped the dose after the first few weeks from 25 to 50mg daily.filed out a lil bit but nothing like the stories iv heard or results IV seen for others. Zero sides also.
WK 1-10
400 mg test/WK.
250 deca/WK.
250 eq/WK.
.5mg letro EOD
Oral 10-25mg 2x day.

WK 10-20
Test 500mg/wk.
400mg deca/wk.
600mg eq/wk.

In your opinion,what do you think would compliment this cycle as a Kickstarter?

Anadrol at week 4 or 5 after that Estro has built up so the anadrol can pop. Keep your ai at the same dosage. Do you run gh?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Very interesting cycle. I’ll want to see how this one ends up going for you. For an oral I would say to run dbol or anadrol like genix said. Or if you would rather go for a feel good you could run Proviron throughout the entirety of the cycle and you would have a good sex drive which might be lowered from the Deca.

Ditch the letro. Not needed at all. Go with arimidex or aromasin. Letro is a last resort ai to get rid of gyno.
Ditch the eq it’s a waste of money.
If I were you looking to bulk I’d run something like this.
Test- 750mg a week
Npp-500-600mg a week
Dbol-50mg weeks 1-4 weeks 12-16

16 week run and pct

Ditch the letro. Not needed at all. Go with arimidex or aromasin. Letro is a last resort ai to get rid of gyno.
Test- 750mg a week
Npp-500-600mg a week

16 week run and pct

Yeah to all of this. Deca is good too if you really don't want to be a pincushion.

What's the diet plan? 180 @ 5'10" and 15% bodyfat tells me there a reason you haven't gained more size. Drugs are only a part of the equation...

Yeah to all of this. Deca is good too if you really don't want to be a pincushion.

What's the diet plan? 180 @ 5'10" and 15% bodyfat tells me there a reason you haven't gained more size. Drugs are only a part of the equation...

That’s a good catch I missed that part! Seems like the diet could be way better.

I agree letro is way over kill. You need a healthy amount of estrogen to still build muscle and keep a hard on. Dbol and anadrol is by far my favorite combo.

In my observance although I've never ran EQ it seems to be a wide spread disappointment.

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

That's alot of letro. Maybe anadrol if you can deal with it. I like tbol for everything but my taste for peds is a little different than what it seems like everyone else likes.

Sent from my moto g(7) play using Tapatalk

EQ+Drol=thick ass blood............better donate a lot...I'm having to each month........running ,,,EQ/Test/Deca right now and have been since Jan.1st................I like Dbol in the morning for that feel good feeling and Drol at night for re-generation...About 25mgs/ed.of each works nicely.......

I'm running 20mg mk677 daily.
QUOTE=genixcon;1659368]Anadrol at week 4 or 5 after that Estro has built up so the anadrol can pop. Keep your ai at the same dosage. Do you run gh?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk[/QUOTE]

IML Gear Cream!
Proviron sounds like a great option.thank you!
I'll be sure to update thru cycle.
Anadrol at week 4 or 5 after that Estro has built up so the anadrol can pop. Keep your ai at the same dosage. Do you run gh?

Very interesting cycle. I’ll want to see how this one ends up going for you. For an oral I would say to run dbol or anadrol like genix said. Or if you would rather go for a feel good you could run Proviron throughout the entirety of the cycle and you would have a good sex drive which might be lowered from the Deca.

I'm running 20mg mk677 daily.
QUOTE=genixcon;1659368]Anadrol at week 4 or 5 after that Estro has built up so the anadrol can pop. Keep your ai at the same dosage. Do you run gh?

[/QUOTE]

That will help keep you hungry but you should look into hgh. Much better for long term growth

Unless.................you have something inside you already growing..........something not good...HGH will grow that too..

Proviron sounds like a great option.thank you!
I'll be sure to update thru cycle.
Proviron is very under rated IMO. Masteron too. Most people use it for libido or getting that tight look. Which are both great! But those drugs also lower SHBG and increase free testosterone so that the other steroids you’re taking can work better. And it can be ran for a long time without being toxic.

@GarlicChicken
My diet and training armt where they are supposed to be. I got a new job and lost consistency.
I don't plan on starting cycle till end of March. 3 day training split.
My diet will be 4-5 meals a day made up of
3500 calories
250-300 protein
400 carbs
High I'm healthy fats and try to keep overly processed foods and sugar to a minimum.
EQ is the new compound to me, iv heard mixed Reviews so I'll see how it works for me. All around iv heard it's a slow gainer, so I'll have time with this 20wk cycle to see how it affects me.

@GarlicChicken
My diet and training armt where they are supposed to be. I got a new job and lost consistency.
I don't plan on starting cycle till end of March. 3 day training split.
My diet will be 4-5 meals a day made up of
3500 calories
250-300 protein
400 carbs
High I'm healthy fats and try to keep overly processed foods and sugar to a minimum.
EQ is the new compound to me, iv heard mixed Reviews so I'll see how it works for me. All around iv heard it's a slow gainer, so I'll have time with this 20wk cycle to see how it affects me.
Gotcha. It happens man. Just get consistent first, then start the blast.

As far as EQ, like you said, everyone is different. I personally get wonderful effects from it...all except the damn anxiety that kicks in just as it starts to work, during the 4th week in. And man it kicks my ass. Gives me bad panic attacks and shit. But I can run tren like a motherfucker and be fine. But everyone is different. I wonder if I tried pushing through it if I could get used to it and handle it

Gotcha. It happens man. Just get consistent first, then start the blast.

As far as EQ, like you said, everyone is different. I personally get wonderful effects from it...all except the damn anxiety that kicks in just as it starts to work, during the 4th week in. And man it kicks my ass. Gives me bad panic attacks and shit. But I can run tren like a motherfucker and be fine. But everyone is different. I wonder if I tried pushing through it if I could get used to it and handle it

Yea I get the same shit with EQ around a gram. It’s debilitating anxiety. It’s almost like eating to many edibles but for weeks

Yea I get the same shit with EQ around a gram. It’s debilitating anxiety. It’s almost like eating to many edibles but for weeks

Haha yeah kinda is. I get it at 400/wk. Shit messes me up. Does it get better over time if you push through it? If not I'd have to run Zoloft alongside it to deal, which I won't do

Test- 750mg a week
Npp-500-600mg a week

16 week run and pct

almost identical to my next planned blast except I’m substituting injectable S-drol instead of dbol for weeks 1-4.
I have everything ready to go except the s-drol. Having a hard time finding it right now.

Get Shredded!
I think we have proviron for the win! What mg would you advise? 25 mg? And if so, should that work as a steady dose,or raise it half thru cycle like the other compounds?

Proviron is very under rated IMO. Masteron too. Most people use it for libido or getting that tight look. Which are both great! But those drugs also lower SHBG and increase free testosterone so that the other steroids you’re taking can work better. And it can be ran for a long time without being toxic.

almost identical to my next planned blast except I’m substituting injectable S-drol instead of dbol for weeks 1-4.
I have everything ready to go except the s-drol. Having a hard time finding it right now.

Gear church has inj sdrol bro

I think we have proviron for the win! What mg would you advise? 25 mg? And if so, should that work as a steady dose,or raise it half thru cycle like the other compounds?
Most people like the 50mg per day range but some can get an affect at 25ng per day. I would say if you have never ran masteron or proviron before then you might get away with just 25mg. I would say to start at 25 and after a few days if your libido isn’t up then you need to go to 50mg. At 50mg for your first time running a DHT you should definitely be feeling it. Gauging it with libido is the way to gauge it.

Damn I’ve never done superdrol. Injectable sounds crazy as fuck. Getting a higher percentage of one of the most powerful steroids directly into the blood stream. Hell yea. I think I’ll wait and try the oral version first at some point but wow would that be one hell of a preworkout or what?

Damn I’ve never done superdrol. Injectable sounds crazy as fuck. Getting a higher percentage of one of the most powerful steroids directly into the blood stream. Hell yea. I think I’ll wait and try the oral version first at some point but wow would that be one hell of a preworkout or what?

Oral version makes me extremely tired to where I absolutely have to nap or I’m useless and it kills your liver!!

Yeah they seem to be the only sponsor I’ve found that has it and I’ve heard amazing things about their gear. Would love to try them out but it seems they won’t do business with me until I’m a more seasoned member. Wish I didn’t lurk for so damn long before I joined haha

Test- 750mg a week
Npp-500-600mg a week

16 week run and pct

No Eq
More Deca
agreed

Sent from my SM-A205U using Tapatalk

Realized I'd have miniscule amounts of compounds left in some vials ,so I just leveled doses out to use exactly 10 vials.
WK 1-10
500 mg test/WK.
250 deca/WK.
250 eq/WK.
.5mg letro EOD
Proviron 25mg 2x day.

WK 10-20
Test 500mg/wk.
500mg deca/wk.
500mg eq/wk.

Realized I'd have miniscule amounts of compounds left in some vials ,so I just leveled doses out to use exactly 10 vials.
WK 1-10
500 mg test/WK.
250 deca/WK.
250 eq/WK.
.5mg letro EOD
Proviron 25mg 2x day.

WK 10-20
Test 500mg/wk.
500mg deca/wk.
500mg eq/wk.

A.font is right. Letro is overkill. Also I think you would be better to stretch the proviron to all 20 weeks. If you are set on the amount you are allocating now, then in my opinion it best to take 25mg daily for 20 weeks than 50mg for 10 weeks. Although I’ve never run proviron less than 50 mg so I’m not sure if it will have the same effect, but maybe

Back