• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

Third cycle - need a lookover

Alquh

Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
Hey all. This will be my third cycle. I'm looking to add Tren for this next cycle.

Stats
Height 5'11"
Weight: fluctuates between 180-183
Bodyfat: 18%

Goals: Lower bodyfat and gain some muscle definition

1st cycle (was a newb and was just testing the waters)
8 weeks
250mg Test-e 1x /week
PCT
Clomiphene citrate 100mg/day first 2 weeks
75mg/day next 2 weeks
50mg/day final week

2nd cycle
Blood draws before/during/after
8 weeks
250mg Test-e 2x /week
25mg dbol 2x /day for first 4 weeks
25mg adrol 2x /day for last 4 weeks
Glutathione 100mg EOD
PCT
Anastrazole 50mg /week

3rd proposed cycle
Will be getting bloodwork before/during and after
125mg Test-e 2x/week
Tren ace 75mg EOD
Glutathione 100mg EOD
PCT
Anastrazole 50mg /week

Anything I'm missing?

Your Pct is extremely subpar for recovery. Did you recover after your second cycle?
Yep. Like I said I got bloods after and all was well. What else should I look to add or have on hand incase?

Sent from my Pixel 3 XL using Tapatalk

Yep. Like I said I got bloods after and all was well. What else should I look to add or have on hand incase?

Tamoxifen and clomophine are typical staples for PCT. Both great tools to use for pct for recovery purposes. Also, pct should not start until two weeks after your last pin.

HCG and clomid are the most important two drugs for pct. Clomid acts on the brain and HCG acts directly on the testicles. The combination of those two drugs is optimal for recovery. Nolvadex works like clomid but not quite as good.

Edit: nolvadex is not quite as good as clomid for pct purposes but is better than clomid for on cycle support.

Last edited:
HCG and clomid are the most important two drugs for pct. Clomid acts on the brain and HCG acts directly on the testicles. The combination of those two drugs is optimal for recovery. Nolvadex works like clomid but not quite as good.

Edit: nolvadex is not quite as good as clomid for pct purposes but is better than clomid for on cycle support.
Thanks. What's a typical dosage and run time for clomid and hcg?

As the others have said, your pct is weak. But the bigger question I have is you are 29 this is your third cycle and you are already going on tren. What’s your plan for the next cycle? And the one after that and the one after that? I have zero experience with tren but it’s reputation is well earned I’m sure. My point is, you are pulling out the big dog when I think you could get some great results in the short term from some smaller, less harsh dogs and hold the tren back for cycle 6 or 7 or later. Just a thought.

As the others have said, your pct is weak. But the bigger question I have is you are 29 this is your third cycle and you are already going on tren. What’s your plan for the next cycle? And the one after that and the one after that? I have zero experience with tren but it’s reputation is well earned I’m sure. My point is, you are pulling out the big dog when I think you could get some great results in the short term from some smaller, less harsh dogs and hold the tren back for cycle 6 or 7 or later. Just a thought.
Most people are scared/can't handle Tren because of the sides. I'm not worried about that and am well aware of them. Biggest thing for me is health while on cycle and recovery post cycle. All risks can be mitigated by good pct. Also this is my third cycle in 4 years.. I don't do this often because it's not a game.

Your using glutathione for liver support while on cycle?

IML Gear Cream!
Yes is that not necessary?

Well I'm a fan of gluthalione, have bloodwork that shows it lowered my kidney and liver values so it works. I'm sick with a flu bug right now and injected 700mg of gluthalione the last 3 days, helps me recover from sickness alot faster too.

I just never seen someone incorporate it in a cycle like that but I think it's a good idea.

I would take it more often but the injections are a pain in the ass..... literally, burns going in and throbs for an hour or two.

Last edited:
Why only 8 wk cycles??........No on the Tren.....time to try NNP or Deca.............here you go: Test-600/Deca-300.run 14 wks....then PCT...

Why only 8 wk cycles??........No on the Tren.....time to try NNP or Deca.............here you go: Test-600/Deca-300.run 14 wks....then PCT...
Want to provide some justification? It's hard enough finding useful info on forums like this because everyone is different. Throwing suggestions is there is fine but please offer some facts to back your statements

Fact..................you haven't done enough research...........Fact...lack of research has cost you money,time and effort(your last 2 cycles)........Last Fact.I will not spoon feed you..I will however point you in the right direction............Start with the stickys.research half-lives of esters....Don't omit proper nutrition.it's the #1 thing the is always lacking........And get your PCT in order or don't even do it.........There is a ton of info on this forum,,all you have to do is read..!!

I would personally run the test higher and for a longer duration and start the tren after 4 weeks. You don’t want to flood your body with tren a before your test even kicks in. I would also lower the tren dosage to something like 50mg EOD and if you can tolerate it increase it after a week or two. I’m on my first ever tren cycle right now (600mg TestC/250mg Tren A PW) and at that dose for me sides are very prevalent. Also you will need more than Adex to recover from a tren cycle. I would run the same PCT as your first cycle but add in Nolvadex and HCG.

test E you should run that 500- 800mg thats my .02. keep in mind that out of 100mg your only getting 75mg available so your current dose is not even enough for TRT

A year’s supply of anastrozole per week?!?

I’m curious why, if you are someone who works out and has already done two previous cycles, are at 18%BF. People are notoriously underestimating BF so unless that number is from a DEXA scan, you are probably higher.
Based on you height and weight, I think you have plenty of progress to be had/made without using steroids.
Have you considered hiring a trainer and coach? IMO, your money is better spent this way.

Unless you were 5’ 11” and 150lbs, those last two cycles certainly must not have reaped the benefits they could have under proper tutelage.

You def need to have cabergoline on hand if your gonna be trying tren it's a absolute must because everyone responds different to the Prolactin . Personally I have to run caber.

I would also suggest running mast along with tren

ok boss, your goals are to lower body fat and add some muscle definition, right? i think what my friend z-man is trying to tell u is u can do that without tren. u also said u are worried about your health while on cycle,right? just bumping up the test from 250 to 5 to 750 would do wonders for u imo. u could add npp/deca, along w/increasing test. and that will def. add definition and strength. then toward the end of your cycle(which i agree should be at least 12 weeks) u could lower the npp/deca and add anavar or winstrol and that will def. help w/ body fat and definition. imo tren is one of the worst aas for your general health that there is,even if u don't have bad sides(which u prob.will). on this forum,most people are just trying to give u advice based on their experience. being that everyone reacts a little diff., its not really going to be FACTS. U are free to do whatever u want, but the one thing I do know for a fact is u don't have to do tren to accomplish your goals! as far as pct, im not the one to give u advice about that,so I wont. anyway, good luck bro!

Get Shredded!
Thanks HR.....I wasn't trying to be an ass but,,there was so many things wrong there..!!

Hey thanks everyone for the input. I truly appreciate it and I wasn't meaning to come off as combative either, just trying to learn from the pros. I will check out the stickies further this evening!

I will always try to help you Brother,,we all will...............All we ask is that you do your part and read and put some serious research time in....I was given some really bad news a few years ago..................for the next 3 months I researched everything I could and became almost over-educated on the topic............Never leave others to make your choices for you because you're not up to speed.........on anything!!

I will always try to help you Brother,,we all will...............All we ask is that you do your part and read and put some serious research time in....I was given some really bad news a few years ago..................for the next 3 months I researched everything I could and became almost over-educated on the topic............Never leave others to make your choices for you because you're not up to speed.........on anything!!
I'm dead set on running Tren and have done some research on Winny and Anavar as well and I think that will work nicely for my goals. How's the attached plan look? I talked with 3 guys I know who've all run Tren before and they've given their opinions on it. Good think about Tren Ace is if I can't handle the sides it's in and out of my system quick so I can always dump it and up my test to 600mg/week and run with that.

All the below have scripts for and will use as needed for PCT.
Aromasin
HCG
Clomid
Nolvadex
Cabergoline
e73e4c11e79feed77bce080da27ec5a8.jpg

I'm still baffled that you did enough research to use glutathione but ran an aromatse inhibitor solo for you PCT. Really not trying to be a dick.

The most important question here that no one has asked, what's your diet look like? 180 and 18%?

I'm still baffled that you did enough research to use glutathione but ran an aromatse inhibitor solo for you PCT. Really not trying to be a dick.

The most important question here that no one has asked, what's your diet look like? 180 and 18%?
My PCT is listed separately because it's not cookie cutter and shouldn't be. I'm also not running this cycle till I'm at 15% bf. I should have stated that originally. Since you asked about PCT here's that.
5d3bcedd1ee7f43ccb71e5a5518ea4ee.jpg

Also yeah my first cycles sucked and I didn't do enough research and prep. This is me doing that now. It baffles me some don't understand that

Run the HCG through the cycle, no need for that much aromasin or any at all in PCT. You will feel like shit with estro beyond crashed at that dose. That's more than I take on 1g+ of test...

Really I wasn't trying to be a dick but there's no reason to reinvent the wheel. There is a cookie cutter PCT protocol because it works.

Nolva 40/40/20/20
Clomid 100/100/50/50

Back