• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

Wilder VS Fury 2

GYMnTONIC

Super Moderator
Staff member
Administrator
Reaction score
Ur the man

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G900A using Tapatalk

Thanks, Wes! You always provide good streams.

Fury just had a better plan. After that 1st knock down it was over.

IML Gear Cream!
Fury wins by TKO

Fucc man I wanted wilder by tko.

Yeah me too. That big gypsy just pushed him around and the thunder right never came out. What was he waiting for?

Fury was more skilled than wilder. Wilder always depends on that right hand.

Sent from my SM-N910T using Tapatalk

Yea fury is more of a boxer. I think this loss will be good for wilder. He relies on his power only. Imagine if wilder goes back to gym and works on technique along with power. Using the jab to setup his right hand and left hook. A loss to fury dosent mean fury is the better fighter jist like aj when he loss to Luis he came back, got better and got his titles back..

Very true. Wilder has to work on cardio also

Sent from my SM-N910T using Tapatalk

Holy shit ...Fury Destroyed Wilder.....fury had abone to pick...... it almost looked like wilder was scared before the fight even started, fury completely dominated the entire fight.

Sent from my SM-N950U1 using Tapatalk

Theyre saying he had a ruptured eardrum, which would make sense since blood was coming out of his ear.

So Im sure he was dizzy and off balance. I agree they could have stopped it sooner.

Heres a link if you missed it

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-DEZZpQ6Sd8

Get Shredded!
So it was coming out of his ear and not from his gauged out piercing? Makes sense.

Back