• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪IronMag Labs® 30% Off Easter Sale👉www.ironmaglabs.com Coupon code: EASTER30🐰

Can’t wait!!

A.font401

Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
Got some s23 coming in to add to my test/tren/dhb cycle! Can’t wait to get my hands on this. I’ll post my protocol and how I do with it when it comes in!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

S23 is pretty stout with tren and dhb be very careful. Personally think your bloods will look awful with those 3

S23 is pretty stout with tren and dhb be very careful. Personally think your bloods will look awful with those 3

Awful how? Explain alittle so I can understand better. The tren will be dropped but not for another 3-4 weeks still.

Awful how? Explain alittle so I can understand better. The tren will be dropped but not for another 3-4 weeks still.

S23 did a number on my lipids it's very much like winstrol . Liver values up and t3 . Tren wrecks t3 . Dhb I've never run but seen guys post some bloods all outta wack just seems like 3 compounds that will take a toll on ya brother just be careful.

S23 did a number on my lipids it's very much like winstrol . Liver values up and t3 . Tren wrecks t3 . Dhb I've never run but seen guys post some bloods all outta wack just seems like 3 compounds that will take a toll on ya brother just be careful.

Appreciate the advice my man!

Be very interested to see how this goes for you. I haven't tried S23 yet

Be very interested to see how this goes for you. I haven't tried S23 yet

I’ll def keep everyone updated I’m curious to see how well this works

take some t3 pills..[FONT=Verdana,Arial,Tahoma,Calibri,Geneva,sans-serif]what's the problem?
There are pills for everything[/FONT]

take some t3 pills..[FONT=Verdana,Arial,Tahoma,Calibri,Geneva,sans-serif]what's the problem?
There are pills for everything[/FONT]

There’s always a pill to help out with the other pills!

Back