• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

Can you get a girl pregnant while on a cycle? Truth or Myth

Yep sure can

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G900A using Tapatalk

Nope.

good luck 😉

Ya you absolutely can. Bostin Lloyd got his chick pregnant while on cycle and that bro abused gear lol

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

My girl has been off birth control for 4 months now and we’ve been good to go. I’ve been under the impression that since I’ve adopted the cruise/blast method, that I’m fairly sterile at this point. I’m sure if I added in some HCG things would work a little better but at this point I’m banking on not being able to knock her up.

Yea man you can just depends on your sperm count etc . How old are ya?

I've done quit a bit of research and theres tons of guys that have had test babies..... also fit some reason don't know the science, but your more likely to have a female over a male if you've abused gear.

Sent from my SM-N950U1 using Tapatalk

I've done quit a bit of research and theres tons of guys that have had test babies..... also fit some reason don't know the science, but your more likely to have a female over a male if you've abused gear.

First time hearing this. Would be interesting to start a poll for members to see what the sex of their kids are

I had a daughter and when she was conceived I’m my test was still ass from prohormones

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

IML Gear Cream!
I had a little man and he's a beast!!

How many guys conceived during cycle..... how many had boys? How many had girls?

Give me a minute to pull up the study . Your girl can get pregnant but it won’t be your baby.

but seriously she can get pregnant

I was blasting and cruising for a little over a year when I got my chick pregnant. She ended up miscarrying the baby but I did get her pregnant. I think I was on some low dose tren too at the time.
i think I was on 500 test and like 200 tren

I was conceived while my Dad was on 3 amps
of Omnadren a week!

Max

I was 29 and at the tail end of a 16 week cycle when my daughter was conceived. So yes, you absolutely can get a girl pregnant while on cycle. Life hack #286: The best way to avoid this is to do anal with her. Then you’re 100% safe.

I got my first gf pregnant, while she was on birth control on 2grams test and tren. My daughter (now 12) was benching 45lbs at 5 years old

My newest one was born on hrt and trest.

I did a poll on PM a decade back and we saw thousands of members who got pregnant on cycle. Oddly enough it was like 75%+ who had girls on cycle.

That stat seems to be very accurate even today, and I am unsure why.

19 nor's will lower sperm count more than the others. I guess it all has to do with age, time on and 19nors. Still most guys will have a few swimmers no matter what.

Yes, you absolutely can get a girl knocked up on cycle.

My big ol juiced up fag stick pushed a girls IUD right out of the way and knocked her up at the tail end of a 16 week cycle.
Wes and I are proof that steroids may not have such a negative effect on sperm count. LOL

Last edited:
I got my first gf pregnant, while she was on birth control on 2grams test and tren. My daughter (now 12) was benching 45lbs at 5 years old

My newest one was born on hrt and trest.

I did a poll on PM a decade back and we saw thousands of members who got pregnant on cycle. Oddly enough it was like 75%+ who had girls on cycle.

That stat seems to be very accurate even today, and I am unsure why.

Most everyone I know that were on gear or just came off at the time of conception also have girls. I’ve always thought that aas plays a role in the gender during the beginning of the pregnancy. I’d love to see a study on this and a reason to why and what exactly happens.

Yes you can. I know a dude 44years old and he is blessed again to have another child with his wife.

If you want a son, keep your boots on. Worked for me. Also was on deca test and dbol. My daughter was conceived shortly after I ran an extended m-drol to h-drol prohormone cycle (they were legal back then, I believe)

I would like to see some stats regarding how kids may be negatively affected by pro hormones/steroid use of the father during conception. I often wondered if there was a link to that and autism or other non-normal ‘dysfunction’ or birth defects.

as far as the sex is concerned, that’s interesting. I wonder if the increase in female children from AAS use is related to LH/FSH suppression...

Just never use accutane is a major no no. They say to many birth defects. I also would be interested Milford king as to the safety on child birth and health of the child. The dude I know has two other perfectly healthy kids when he cycled gear.

Back