• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪IronMag Labs® 30% Off Easter Sale👉www.ironmaglabs.com Coupon code: EASTER30🐰

Can you get a girl pregnant while on a cycle? Truth or Myth

All 3 of my kids were conceived while on heavy cycles

I think the cycle my dad was on transferred to me. Lol. Probably just passed his genetics. I do wonder if it had anything to do with me putting on muscle so fast at an early age.?

Max

I tell my story every time this question pops up. 100% you can. Some guys say tren is like birth control for males. Well here’s my story. A few years ago when I was a lot more careless with my aas usage I blasted for a good 3-3.5 years with no breaks, no cruises, only thing I did was switch compounds every couple months. I used tren ace or E for about 75% or more of this blast I’d say. I’m not saying what I did to brag or anything like that it was extremely immature, careless, dangerous, and down right stupid to do that. About 2 to 2.5 years into that never ending blast I got my wife pregnant with health twin boys. We were not per say trying to have kids at that time but we also knew exactly what we were doing and we were at a point to where if we did we were fine with that. She stopped taking birth control about 3 months maybe before I got her pregnant. At the time I got her pregnant I remember I was running testosterone, trenbolone, oral Winstrol and proviron. I was also using a third oil which I think may have been either eq or deca I just don’t remember that one exactly.

Don’t be fooled into believing the bro science that you can’t impregnate someone while on aas. You most certainly can and my story is not rare by any circumstances. While being on cycle can make it harder for some guys it’s definitely not impossible or even unlikely.

My youngest son is a tren mast prop baby so yes you can

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Beginning of a Test and tren cycle-healthy boy.

Sent from my SM-N960U using Tapatalk

If anyone here believes you can't get a girl pregnant while on steroids, please get a vasectomy. We have enough idiots in this world. BTW, your first girlfriend didn't really bust her hymen riding her bike, she pulled a train with the football team.

If anyone here believes you can't get a girl pregnant while on steroids, please get a vasectomy. We have enough idiots in this world. BTW, your first girlfriend didn't really bust her hymen riding her bike, she pulled a train with the football team.
What if she told you it was from the balance beam in gymnastics?

Sent from my SM-N960U using Tapatalk

I have been off everything for 7 months trying to have another. I'm seeing a fertility doctor as well. I've been on clomid 100mg ed HCG 1000iu ed, anastrozole .5 mg eod. I get all my bloods done monthly and semen analysis. My last test level was 370ng. Fsh and LH are extremely high above range. Sperm count only 3 million. With 20 percent motility. And 9 percent progressive motility. And normal sperm is 40 million-300 million. I was on trt for 5 years. Blasting for 3. I'm not sure I will ever recover. Studies show 3-12 months average. 15 percent never recover.And my doctor is kind of hinting I give up, offering me to go back on test. I decided I'm giving it a full year. Still hoping it will come back. I dont even have enough sperm to do IUI at this point. IVF is not an option right now. Too expensive.

My coach just had his 8th kid. He has been on roids for 30 years and hes 50 now

Sent from my CPH1907 using Tapatalk

I have been off everything for 7 months trying to have another. I'm seeing a fertility doctor as well. I've been on clomid 100mg ed HCG 1000iu ed, anastrozole .5 mg eod. I get all my bloods done monthly and semen analysis. My last test level was 370ng. Fsh and LH are extremely high above range. Sperm count only 3 million. With 20 percent motility. And 9 percent progressive motility. And normal sperm is 40 million-300 million. I was on trt for 5 years. Blasting for 3. I'm not sure I will ever recover. Studies show 3-12 months average. 15 percent never recover.And my doctor is kind of hinting I give up, offering me to go back on test. I decided I'm giving it a full year. Still hoping it will come back. I dont even have enough sperm to do IUI at this point. IVF is not an option right now. Too expensive.
Good luck bro. Don’t give up until you feel it’s time and definitely don’t let the dr talk you into that if you don’t want to. I’m rooting for you bro I think it’s still very possible for sure and I’d stick to the plan. Have you ever looked at Dave Palumbos fertility protocol? He has one for males and females and they have had great success. The male one is similar to what your doing just including HMG as well and I believe something else with also no adex.

Good luck bro. Don’t give up until you feel it’s time and definitely don’t let the dr talk you into that if you don’t want to. I’m rooting for you bro I think it’s still very possible for sure and I’d stick to the plan. Have you ever looked at Dave Palumbos fertility protocol? He has one for males and females and they have had great success. The male one is similar to what your doing just including HMG as well and I believe something else with also no adex.

Thanks for the encouragement man. Yeah I've seen palumbos protocol. The reason I havent started FSH is because my endogenous levels are already super high. And shits expensive. None of this is covered by insurance so gets kind of expensive .

Thanks for the encouragement man. Yeah I've seen palumbos protocol. The reason I havent started FSH is because my endogenous levels are already super high. And shits expensive. None of this is covered by insurance so gets kind of expensive .
i definitely understand man shit is definitely expensive. I’m going to send you a PM I know of a place that’s very affordable where you can this stuff.

Like with most things in life it seems genetics play a role in this. I have taken gear for 8 years off and on more on than off. Wife and I decided to have a kid so I stopped everything in mid October so like 4 months ago. Sperm Count is still 0.00 after 4 months off LH and FSH low as well both out of range. Starting the Hcg hmg protocol soon hopefully it can turn things around

Like with most things in life it seems genetics play a role in this. I have taken gear for 8 years off and on more on than off. Wife and I decided to have a kid so I stopped everything in mid October so like 4 months ago. Sperm Count is still 0.00 after 4 months off LH and FSH low as well both out of range. Starting the Hcg hmg protocol soon hopefully it can turn things around
Maybe it was always low to begin with

Sent from my CPH1907 using Tapatalk

I can only imagine how awesome your kid must be!

I know everyone says this about their kids...I have 2.
My son is developing twice as fast as his older sister . In size and the way he learns. Yeah he is pretty awesome.

I got my first gf pregnant, while she was on birth control on 2grams test and tren. My daughter (now 12) was benching 45lbs at 5 years old

My newest one was born on hrt and trest.

I did a poll on PM a decade back and we saw thousands of members who got pregnant on cycle. Oddly enough it was like 75%+ who had girls on cycle.

That stat seems to be very accurate even today, and I am unsure why.

I’ve had 2 girls on cycle

I was on Test, HCG and a bit of Adex when my wife conceived with our son.

Came out with no afro........

Back