• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

Wtf!!!

IML Gear Cream!
Carriages sounds like a New England kinda thing. Don’t they call sauce, gravy?

Damn your good! And only Italians call sauce gravy lol found that out the hard way once I met my girls parents. I’m French we call it sauce.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

71682a3bc39b9552c51836c9b399c467.jpg

Watch out for Dom Zan at your Local Grocery Guys !

The term wagon is also used to describe carts.
Side note never let custom know you used the term sauce because it's gravy, gravy pots and pans.

Some of the rudest most entitled people are found at grocery stores shopping.
Especially the gluten free, vegan crowd that look down on everyone that isn't on board with them. Throw in old people looking for items that were sold in the 20s can be a great time.

Some of the rudest most entitled people are found at grocery stores shopping.
Especially the gluten free, vegan crowd that look down on everyone that isn't on board with them. Throw in old people looking for items that were sold in the 20s can be a great time.

Whole Foods is terrible and full of stuck up people! They are better than everyone because they eat organic or all natural!
My girl and her family are full Italian I wouldn’t dare call gravy sauce anymore lol

It’s funny that you guys think all Italians call sauce gravy . That is the farthest thing for the truth... my grandparents immigrated from Sicily, never once heard them call sauce, gravy.

That’s an America Italian mostly Joisey thing...not an Italian thing

Get Shredded!
It’s funny that you guys think all Italians call sauce gravy . That is the farthest thing for the truth... my grandparents immigrated from Sicily, never once heard them call sauce, gravy.

My grandparents just called it red sauce.

Sent from my SM-G935V using Tapatalk

Really? Shit I just thought it was an Italian thing! I’m back to calling it sauce fuck it! I’m French anyway lol

Whole Foods is terrible and full of stuck up people! They are better than everyone because they eat organic or all natural!
My girl and her family are full Italian I wouldn’t dare call gravy sauce anymore lol

I literally had a small shopping carriage(lol) and my total was $462! What a rip off! I do go for specials sometimes and to eat Poke Salad. Too many snobs for sure. The employees even act that way. I’m thinking(WTF)??

Max

White House Deli and Tony Boloney’s ! Lol
Atl. Cty

Max

Really? Shit I just thought it was an Italian thing! I’m back to calling it sauce fuck it! I’m French anyway lol

I’m my house we had “sauce” either red or wine and sometimes plain Ol butter l, which oddly enough was my favorite as a young kid for years lol
I ate breakfast pasta stars as a kid and loved them stirred in butter, I think cause I could just swallow them without chewing them and get back to doing whatever I was doing! Lol

Are your ginnie in-laws from Philly or joisey ?

I’m my house we had “sauce” either red or wine and sometimes plain Ol butter l, which oddly enough was my favorite as a young kid for years lol
I ate breakfast pasta stars as a kid and loved them stirred in butter, I think cause I could just swallow them without chewing them and get back to doing whatever I was doing! Lol

Are your ginnie in-laws from Philly or joisey ?

Neither bro lol which is weird right?! Xmas we do all the fish and I’m not a big seafood guy. But I love the home made chicken cutlets and tortellini!! When I was a kid I wouldn’t chew my pasta either I’d just swallow it if it was small stuff lol
The way they act die hard Italian you would think they are from jersey lol

I literally had a small shopping carriage(lol) and my total was $462! What a rip off! I do go for specials sometimes and to eat Poke Salad. Too many snobs for sure. The employees even act that way. I’m thinking(WTF)??

Max

I would’ve been so pissed $462!!! I go there once in awhile for some desserts and they have these amazing cinnamon rolls like Pillsbury but way better! The employees are just as bad as the shoppers it’s brutal lol

Neither bro lol which is weird right?! Xmas we do all the fish and I’m not a big seafood guy. But I love the home made chicken cutlets and tortellini!! When I was a kid I wouldn’t chew my pasta either I’d just swallow it if it was small stuff lol
The way they act die hard Italian you would think they are from jersey lol

Haha in Manhattan which is where I’m from they refer to joisey in various ways. The kindest words I can think of atm are “across the river” no respect at all from the city folks

I've only heard the gravy reference from a few travel channel food shows and custom lol

Haha in Manhattan which is where I’m from they refer to joisey in various ways. The kindest words I can think of atm are “across the river” no respect at all from the city folks

When people here me talk they think I’m from jersey which I’m def not lol cah and car are the same thing here!

IML Gear Cream!
I've only heard the gravy reference from a few travel channel food shows and custom lol

I made the mistake when I first met my girls parents of saying sauce! I thought they were going to hang me they were horrified lmao

Custom is no wop, he’s a “Brazil nut”

Funny thing that Whole Foods arseholes don't know is the same company that supplies there cut watermelon and fruit is the same company that supplies Walmart. So your getting Walmart grade cut watermelon at Whole Foods prices. Only Know that because of a recall that only affected Whole Foods and Walmart lol. I have heard there hot pizza is amazing at Whole Foods.

When people here me talk they think I’m from jersey which I’m def not lol cah and car are the same thing here!

I still get joisey comments from idiots lol but it all stared after that fucked up mtv show joisey shores before that everyone knew wops are from New York City it was “understood”

I still get joisey comments from idiots lol but it all stared after that fucked up mtv show joisey shores before that everyone knew wops are from New York City it was “understood”

One of those idiots Pauly d my buddy grew up with and used to whoop his ass all the time. Used to see him at my old gym too he’s small!

One of those idiots Pauly d my buddy grew up with and used to whoop his ass all the time. Used to see him at my old gym too he’s small!

I know some Italians that got pissed off at that douchebag for his portrayal of Italians. Which at one of his shows he had a guy dressed up as Mario from Mario Bros waving a Italian flag as he piped cannoli filling in ladies mouths. He's a super douche

Max
Poke Nachos at Yard House.
Thank me later!+

Sent from my SM-A205U using Tapatalk

I know some Italians that got pissed off at that douchebag for his portrayal of Italians. Which at one of his shows he had a guy dressed up as Mario from Mario Bros waving a Italian flag as he piped cannoli filling in ladies mouths. He's a super douche

He used to be a the gym with a body guard standing next to him like people gave a fuck around here. Such a loser

The reason it started getting called gravy by Italian Americans is because they wer trying to be more Americanized shortly after emigrating. Some wouldn't even speak Italian outside their house to avoid discrimination.

Back