• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

I love me some meth

DomZan

Banned
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
I'll just tell you fellas one thing, karma loves me. I've righted all my wrongs in life and got right with god when I kicked a meth habit. Never once was there law enforcement involved. I was a smart drug addict. Getting caught meant no drugs. Not fun for an active addict. With that said, I've come up with a little saying along the way, it goes a little something like this, "fuckin with me is like masturbating, you've done fucked yourself it ain't no debating". snitches get stitches for being punk bitches where I come from. Don't put yourself in a spot to have to snitch cuz I guarantee 99% of you will do it. Guaranteed.

Last edited:
I've seen the so called baddest of the baddest bikers in my world roll on their brother. Sang like a fuckin canary when the screws got tightened on em. Thank god for me I was far enough removed I didn't have to trip on it. I got my shit together at the right time and god kept me safe.

So, to answer your question @Lathe Crasher, no I'm not a cop. I have god in my corner and karma on my side home boy. Can't get any better than that. Besides I thought you and I cleared the air??? Guess you're still salty about something. My bad for what ever it is man. No harm intended.

Self absorption much? Sounds like a guilty man to me 😉

don’t act like you haven’t rolled on people bro, you say ‘addict’ then mention no law enforcement engagement, sounds like you sang like Whitney Houston brotherman.

im glad you got right with God, faith is a powerful thing.

but don’t think for a second anyone here thinks you’d do hard time, sacrifice your position as a husband and father for complete strangers.

personally, I think the war on roids is pathetic. Government says capital punishment is immoral, abortion is a women’s right and steroids are as bad as heroin. Give me a break.

listen man, I ain’t trying to butt heads with you. I hope you are one of us and not a cop. Or if you are a cop, you’re using AAS to better prepare yourself to serve and protect your community. I got zero problems with that.

glad you kicked the drugs too.

So, to answer your question @Lathe Crasher, no I'm not a cop. I have god in my corner and karma on my side home boy. Can't get any better than that. Besides I thought you and I cleared the air??? Guess you're still salty about something. My bad for what ever it is man. No harm intended.
Officer dom I’m pretty sure he was joking .

Self absorption much? Sounds like a guilty man to me 😉

don’t act like you haven’t rolled on people bro, you say ‘addict’ then mention no law enforcement engagement, sounds like you sang like Whitney Houston brotherman.

im glad you got right with God, faith is a powerful thing.

but don’t think for a second anyone here thinks you’d do hard time, sacrifice your position as a husband and father for complete strangers.

personally, I think the war on roids is pathetic. Government says capital punishment is immoral, abortion is a women’s right and steroids are as bad as heroin. Give me a break.

listen man, I ain’t trying to butt heads with you. I hope you are one of us and not a cop. Or if you are a cop, you’re using AAS to better prepare yourself to serve and protect your community. I got zero problems with that.

glad you kicked the drugs too.

Oh milly here you and I go again. No law enforcement bro. Got no reason to lie to you bro, I ain't tryna date ya. Believe what ya want homie. I do drywall for a living. I get paid more than a cop does.

Lol, dude.... do you do insurance claims? How bout flooring? I’m looking for a decent contractor.... had one lined up but he disappeared on me.

water loss, I was gonna do it myself but then a good friend of mine said ‘bro, file a claim’ ... honestly never even though they would. Wasn’t home for a couple days and toilet tank decided to leak....

lol @ the not trying to date me... we’d make a good team 😉

Lol, dude.... do you do insurance claims? How bout flooring? I’m looking for a decent contractor.... had one lined up but he disappeared on me.

water loss, I was gonna do it myself but then a good friend of mine said ‘bro, file a claim’ ... honestly never even though they would. Wasn’t home for a couple days and toilet tank decided to leak....

lol @ the not trying to date me... we’d make a good team 😉

Bro at my company I have all the contracting resources you need. My boss and his crew make this city tick. We run this shit

Last edited:
Fuck the claim do it yourself. I rehabed my entire house. Got it off the courthouse steps at an auction and gutted it. Used my resources and now basically live in a brand new house. A nice sense of accomplishment as well.

Last edited:
IML Gear Cream!
Fuck the claim do it yourself.
Normally I would, but my wife is pissing me off lately and between work and a sick kid I got zero time, but I still might. They threw a decent chunk of money at me so I could Make out like a bandit if I do it myself. Prolly will. I ripped the dry wall out in the affected area and my wife reminds me how stupid it looks unfinished haha.

im fucking lazy what can I say.

Normally I would, but my wife is pissing me off lately and between work and a sick kid I got zero time, but I still might. They threw a decent chunk of money at me so I could Make out like a bandit if I do it myself. Prolly will. I ripped the dry wall out in the affected area and my wife reminds me how stupid it looks unfinished haha.

im fucking lazy what can I say.

Bro you only.need to cut about 2 feet up on the drywall. Leave it open run some fans and dry it out. Rerock it, tape it, sand it, paint it, walk away. Bro fuck her. Mine pisses me off daily but I'm the bread winner so she can stfu. Good thing I'm runnin low tren or I'd choke the mf'er out.

Last edited:
Run a chalk line and keep your cut straight though. Makes it easier for the reinstall.

I've seen the so called baddest of the baddest bikers in my world roll on their brother. Sang like a fuckin canary when the screws got tightened on em. Thank god for me I was far enough removed I didn't have to trip on it. I got my shit together at the right time and god kept me safe.
What bikers ?

They blew lance armstrong in quick fast and in a hurry. Them damn bikers....

Try it again. Try this, agent dom, may I please ask you a question sir?

Last edited:
Ok mr. atf sir what club are you talking about ?

That's better but its DEA. All of them bro. They've all done it. Every outlaw club did it. It's public knowledge. However there's one here locally I know for fact did it. They pressed one for a 30yr bit and that's what started it. Then they all rolled on each other and got 5 flat fed time. All of them

Get Shredded!
DumZit you are so cool- when my balls drop I want to be just like you

Lol you again? Jeez bro come back when they do drop. You're not big enough to play on this side of the street. It's cute though you trying to play. Now go wash up for dinner.

Last edited:
It's a 24/7 non stop life of fuckery. They all need to be locked up.

Im proud of you DumZit- ya went from the hardcore thug and drug life to a god in your own eyes and all without ever being busted- plus you dont snitch and you arent a cop- you deserve applause

Im proud of you DumZit- ya went from the hardcore thug and drug life to a god in your own eyes and all without ever being busted- plus you dont snitch and you arent a cop- you deserve applause

That's right. You better applaud greatness. I'm a god in many eyes bro. You even recognize that. Good boy. However the whole dumzit thing is kinda lame. You're trying too hard. It should just come natural.

Last edited:
In my opinion it should be mandatory cops run gear. They need an edge over a drugged up douche bag. My homie was a cop here in town and got fired for runnin gear. He was a dirty cop but damn good.

Perhaps DumZit, perhaps, but I have learned that giving too much effort in life is better than giving no effort. Im just fucking with you anyways cuz well, thats what I do. So you keep your panties on brah, we cool. :gayfight:

You're trying too hard. It should just come natural.

I actually agree with you here DumZit. I dont know about mandatory but if they want to IMO they should be able to and heck even have it provided to them. Cops, Firefighters, Military etc..- In many cases it helps them in their job if they are in top shape plus these guys potentially put their lives on the line every day
In my opinion it should be mandatory cops run gear. They need an edge over a drugged up douche bag. My homie was a cop here in town and got fired for runnin gear. He was a dirty cop but damn good.

Last edited:
Perhaps DumZit, perhaps, but I have learned that giving too much effort in life is better than giving no effort. Im just fucking with you anyways cuz well, thats what I do. So you keep your panties on brah, we cool. :gayfight:

I know bro. It's the pit. But thank you for thinking so much of me that you had to purposely botch my name. I own your headspace. Rent free. god damn I love me

Back