Page 1 of 25 1234511 ... LastLast
    Banned

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    128 Posts
    Rep Points

I love me some meth

I'll just tell you fellas one thing, karma loves me. I've righted all my wrongs in life and got right with god when I kicked a meth habit. Never once was there law enforcement involved. I was a smart drug addict. Getting caught meant no drugs. Not fun for an active addict. With that said, I've come up with a little saying along the way, it goes a little something like this, "fuckin with me is like masturbating, you've done fucked yourself it ain't no debating". snitches get stitches for being punk bitches where I come from. Don't put yourself in a spot to have to snitch cuz I guarantee 99% of you will do it. Guaranteed.
    Last edited by DomZan; 02-22-2020 at 10:17 AM.

Banned

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    128 Posts
    Rep Points

I've seen the so called baddest of the baddest bikers in my world roll on their brother. Sang like a fuckin canary when the screws got tightened on em. Thank god for me I was far enough removed I didn't have to trip on it. I got my shit together at the right time and god kept me safe.

Banned

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    128 Posts
    Rep Points

So, to answer your question @Lathe Crasher, no I'm not a cop. I have god in my corner and karma on my side home boy. Can't get any better than that. Besides I thought you and I cleared the air??? Guess you're still salty about something. My bad for what ever it is man. No harm intended.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    2,536 Posts
    Rep Points

Self absorption much? Sounds like a guilty man to me 😉

don’t act like you haven’t rolled on people bro, you say ‘addict’ then mention no law enforcement engagement, sounds like you sang like Whitney Houston brotherman.

im glad you got right with God, faith is a powerful thing.

but don’t think for a second anyone here thinks you’d do hard time, sacrifice your position as a husband and father for complete strangers.

personally, I think the war on roids is pathetic. Government says capital punishment is immoral, abortion is a women’s right and steroids are as bad as heroin. Give me a break.

listen man, I ain’t trying to butt heads with you. I hope you are one of us and not a cop. Or if you are a cop, you’re using AAS to better prepare yourself to serve and protect your community. I got zero problems with that.

glad you kicked the drugs too.

Super duper mod

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1,188 Posts
    Rep Points

Quote Originally Posted by DomZan View Post
    So, to answer your question @Lathe Crasher, no I'm not a cop. I have god in my corner and karma on my side home boy. Can't get any better than that. Besides I thought you and I cleared the air??? Guess you're still salty about something. My bad for what ever it is man. No harm intended.
    Officer dom I’m pretty sure he was joking .

Banned

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    128 Posts
    Rep Points

Quote Originally Posted by Milford King View Post
    Self absorption much? Sounds like a guilty man to me 😉

don’t act like you haven’t rolled on people bro, you say ‘addict’ then mention no law enforcement engagement, sounds like you sang like Whitney Houston brotherman.

im glad you got right with God, faith is a powerful thing.

but don’t think for a second anyone here thinks you’d do hard time, sacrifice your position as a husband and father for complete strangers.

personally, I think the war on roids is pathetic. Government says capital punishment is immoral, abortion is a women’s right and steroids are as bad as heroin. Give me a break.

listen man, I ain’t trying to butt heads with you. I hope you are one of us and not a cop. Or if you are a cop, you’re using AAS to better prepare yourself to serve and protect your community. I got zero problems with that.

glad you kicked the drugs too.
    Oh milly here you and I go again. No law enforcement bro. Got no reason to lie to you bro, I ain't tryna date ya. Believe what ya want homie. I do drywall for a living. I get paid more than a cop does.

Banned

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    128 Posts
    Rep Points

Quote Originally Posted by frank zazz View Post
    Officer dom I’m pretty sure he was joking .
    I prefer agent Dom, you scab. And next time you address me you ask for permission.
    Last edited by DomZan; 02-22-2020 at 10:54 AM.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    2,536 Posts
    Rep Points

Lol, dude.... do you do insurance claims? How bout flooring? I’m looking for a decent contractor.... had one lined up but he disappeared on me.

water loss, I was gonna do it myself but then a good friend of mine said ‘bro, file a claim’ ... honestly never even though they would. Wasn’t home for a couple days and toilet tank decided to leak....

lol @ the not trying to date me... we’d make a good team 😉

Banned

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    128 Posts
    Rep Points

Lol, dude.... do you do insurance claims? How bout flooring? I’m looking for a decent contractor.... had one lined up but he disappeared on me.

water loss, I was gonna do it myself but then a good friend of mine said ‘bro, file a claim’ ... honestly never even though they would. Wasn’t home for a couple days and toilet tank decided to leak....

lol @ the not trying to date me... we’d make a good team 😉
    Bro at my company I have all the contracting resources you need. My boss and his crew make this city tick. We run this shit
    Last edited by DomZan; 02-22-2020 at 10:58 AM.

Banned

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    128 Posts
    Rep Points

Fuck the claim do it yourself. I rehabed my entire house. Got it off the courthouse steps at an auction and gutted it. Used my resources and now basically live in a brand new house. A nice sense of accomplishment as well.
    Last edited by DomZan; 02-22-2020 at 11:01 AM. Reason: Adds.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    2,536 Posts
    Rep Points

Fuck the claim do it yourself.
    Normally I would, but my wife is pissing me off lately and between work and a sick kid I got zero time, but I still might. They threw a decent chunk of money at me so I could Make out like a bandit if I do it myself. Prolly will. I ripped the dry wall out in the affected area and my wife reminds me how stupid it looks unfinished haha.

im fucking lazy what can I say.

Banned

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    128 Posts
    Rep Points

Normally I would, but my wife is pissing me off lately and between work and a sick kid I got zero time, but I still might. They threw a decent chunk of money at me so I could Make out like a bandit if I do it myself. Prolly will. I ripped the dry wall out in the affected area and my wife reminds me how stupid it looks unfinished haha.

im fucking lazy what can I say.
    Bro you only.need to cut about 2 feet up on the drywall. Leave it open run some fans and dry it out. Rerock it, tape it, sand it, paint it, walk away. Bro fuck her. Mine pisses me off daily but I'm the bread winner so she can stfu. Good thing I'm runnin low tren or I'd choke the mf'er out.
    Last edited by DomZan; 02-22-2020 at 11:06 AM.

Banned

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    128 Posts
    Rep Points

Run a chalk line and keep your cut straight though. Makes it easier for the reinstall.

Super duper mod

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1,188 Posts
    Rep Points

I've seen the so called baddest of the baddest bikers in my world roll on their brother. Sang like a fuckin canary when the screws got tightened on em. Thank god for me I was far enough removed I didn't have to trip on it. I got my shit together at the right time and god kept me safe.
    What bikers ?

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    2,536 Posts
    Rep Points

They blew lance armstrong in quick fast and in a hurry. Them damn bikers....