• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪IronMag Labs® 30% Off Easter Sale👉www.ironmaglabs.com Coupon code: EASTER30🐰

I love me some meth

IML Gear Cream!
I actually agree with you here DumZit. I dont know about mandatory but if they want to IMO they should be able to and heck even have it provided to them. Cops, Firefighters, Military etc..- In many cases it helps if they are better shape than the perps plus these guys potentially put their lifes on the line every day

You're finally making sense. Yes offered and paid for but not mandatory. Agreed

Your name isnt DumZit? MILF King told me it was. Im going with MILF King on this one.
I know bro. It's the pit. But thank you for thinking so much of me that you had to purposely botch my name. I own your headspace. Rent free. god damn I love me

Your name isnt DumZit? MILF King told me it was. Im going with MILF King on this one.

Do you bro, all good to me man. Name botching is elementary so if you wanna be elementary then go right ahead. Wouldn't think guys in here would settle for elementary. guess I was wrong.

And if you happen to be one I hope the previous comment offended you.

I'm in the middle of the country. Sounds like you may be in "outlaw" or "warlock" country.
lol with that response you really do sound like a snitch or someone that watches too much discovery channel

Get Shredded!
Those guys have to 'club up' to be badasses. Sad but true. Sewing a worthless 3 piece on your back doesn't make you an instant bad ass.

How about it, frankie, are you clubbed up? Ya know what, don't answer that.

Last edited:
Is that what happened frankie? Sewed some shit on your back, got on some gear and BOOM! You were a bad ass?

Figure I could come to the pit and talk slick to some fellas who can shoulder it or I choke my ole lady out. Thanks for playin along

I was already a bad ass when I entered the life. It was a beautiful marriage of fuckery and drug addiction. And I had already been on gear. That's why I got an enforcer tag. Not by choice but by action.

Figure I could come to the pit and talk slick to some fellas who can shoulder it or I choke my ole lady out. Thanks for playin along
Where in the hell did you come from ?are you from meso like swolearmy?

Where in the hell did you come from ?are you from meso like swolearmy?

No bro. I haven't been on a board in forever. Like many many years. I just came in to get an edge. I'm gettin older, have to keep up with a 2 and 3yr old at almost 50 and I have a physically demanding job. Bro my board days go all the way back to the AOL BB chat rooms. Where it all began. You should see me in person 😁 6'3" hoverin around 230 with a fat tatt on the side of my face. And just as excitable lol as I am here.

No bro. I haven't been on a board in forever. Like many many years. I just came in to get an edge. I'm gettin older, have to keep up with a 2 and 3yr old at almost 50 and I have a physically demanding job. Bro my board days go all the way back to the AOL BB chat rooms. Where it all began. You should see me in person  6'3" hoverin around 230 with a fat tatt on the side of my face. And just as excitable lol as I am here.

Your lucky if your 25 bud . Get back on the meth your probably cooler I'm pretty sure

Meth.... MC’s.... I’m guessing his first name is Dominic.

this dude either watched too many hells angels docs or was in a biker gang at one point. Apparently had a falling out. Midwest? Nebraska? Kansas? Missouri?

hmmm

all I can think of is that informer song by shaggy right now.

Your lucky if your 25 bud . Get back on the meth your probably cooler I'm pretty sure

Jeez, one born every minute. Shoo

- - - Updated - - -

Meth.... MC’s.... I’m guessing his first name is Dominic.

this dude either watched too many hells angels docs or was in a biker gang at one point. Apparently had a falling out. Midwest? Nebraska? Kansas? Missouri?

hmmm

all I can think of is that informer song by shaggy right now.

Right bro, don't give me any clues or I'll snitch you out too. Not my first name but someone I know. Decent guess. Wanna go for the Zan part next?

Falling out? No. Came to my senses. Got clean. Found a better life. Thought we covered this already. Jeez bro keep up

You're just pissed the gear works for me but hasn't for you yet. Still trying to find the right cycle, ain't ya?

There's no need to play the guessing game home boy, if ya wanna know just ask. Beats guessing like you're tryin to figure out what's under your shitty Christmas tree

I ride with bikers.

not a gang persay but we do charity for poor kids and wounded vets. Been to bike week down south a few times.... anyone ever down in SC for ‘black’ bike week? Holy hell things get rough during that week. Haha

Guessing is 85% of the fun bro. I’m guessing your a Scorpio too.

Props to you for riding for the kids. The babies come first. I used to hang with a black club here in town. My homie and I were the only white bikers allowed. The president of that same club lives down the street from me now. They're a black 1%er club. Cool mf'ers

- - - Updated - - -

Guessing is 85% of the fun bro. I’m guessing your a Scorpio too.

Pisces birthday is next Friday. You suck at this game lol

Last edited:
Back