• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

I love me some meth

IML Gear Cream!
I went to a beefcake gym the other day here in town, fuckin juice heads. It's funny watching them try to size you up lol. Especially since most of them are under 6 foot tall, kinda like you fellas. Shorty's tryna size UP lol. What was even funnier is when they teamed up in a corner pointing and whispering amongst their girly selves. And not a one of them had the nuts to say anything. Just to point and mean mug. God I love me

#BeefcakesBeBitchMade

- - - Updated - - -

#BeefcakesBeinGirly lol

Because your dick isn't big enough to touch the sides or bottom out.

It's hard to be creative and original when you suck at everything, huh? Lol. Keep thinking buddy. don't give up just yet

Did most of you girls get on gear cuz you are in fact under 6foot tall? Short man syndrome an shit. Got picked on in school cuz you were short? Couldn't pull pussy cuz you can't see over the steering wheel? Try to get "swole" cuz you can't get taller? Lol surrounded by a bunch of Napoleon's. shove a needle in your ass cuz "you're going to show them"? Lol

Last edited:
I didn't/don't need gear to be someone like you shorter fellas did/do. It does however add an edge to my already dominating size and appearance. Those girl gear gadgets wanted to but they thought better of it. The fat tattoo that plasters the entire right side of my face has more impact than 1000mgs of test a week. Has more impact than any amount of gear you girls can shove up your ass. My appearance alone is the best cycle a mf'er can ever run. #Presidential

#NotTheRest

- - - Updated - - -

#OwnsGirlyGearGuys

- - - Updated - - -

#DadBodAtItsFinest

- - - Updated - - -

#Second2None

What are you running gear wise right now bro?

im thinking it’s working in the arena of confidence!

#domlovesbunkgears

#meth-n-dbolblast4life

#imissmybikergang

#iloveshortguysinagayway

#iwatchmilfkingfuckmywifewhileijerkoffwithmyowntears

#imjustplayingdawgbutillfuckyourwifeifyouwantmeto

Hey bro I’m only 5ft 7” lol you should see all the tall guys watch me incline bench 335! Wishing their long legs made them as strong as me lol

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Hey bro I’m only 5ft 7” lol you should see all the tall guys watch me incline bench 335! Wishing their long legs made them as strong as me lol

Don't care about your bench. Stamina, endurance, longevity is key. Strength can only get you so far. What good is your strength when you're gassed? It isn't.

What are you running gear wise right now bro?

im thinking it’s working in the arena of confidence!

#domlovesbunkgears

#meth-n-dbolblast4life

#imissmybikergang

#iloveshortguysinagayway

#iwatchmilfkingfuckmywifewhileijerkoffwithmyowntears

#imjustplayingdawgbutillfuckyourwifeifyouwantmeto

My gear is right. I don't need help with confidence but the gear takes it to a other level. #FaceTatt.

I'm even on some tren and still can run circles around the 20yr olds

Bro, you're not hurting me by talking shit about my wife, you can have her, seriously. She's only good for a fuck hole

Last edited:
Don't care about your bench. Stamina, endurance, longevity is key. Strength can only get you so far. What good is your strength when you're gassed? It isn't.

I was just making reference to you talking about short people staring wishing they were 6ft tall. I’m perfectly fine with my height. Most of the time it’s you tall skinny guys staring at me wishing they were this strong.
I can see you just want to go back and forth non stop with everyone here. We talked the other day for awhile through pm and you seemed like a pretty cool guy. Idk what happened since then. Goodluck bro.

#AtAlmost50BenchDontMeanShit

Bro I've had my big bench days and they were bigger than 335.

I was just making reference to you talking about short people staring wishing they were 6ft tall. I’m perfectly fine with my height. Most of the time it’s you tall skinny guys staring at me wishing they were this strong.
I can see you just want to go back and forth non stop with everyone here. We talked the other day for awhile through pm and you seemed like a pretty cool guy. Idk what happened since then. Goodluck bro.

I am cool. It's the pit bro don't take it personally. Like the headline to the forum says, don't enter if you're sensitive.

I can come in here and bring out my inner child. I love talking shit. I can also back it up but no need to here. It's a forum. my action in life speaks for itself

I am cool. It's the pit bro don't take it personally. Like the headline to the forum says, don't enter if you're sensitive.

I just don’t think you really get how it works around here my man. With what your doing you’ll see what I’m saying eventually. Have fun in the pit bro. You’ve made a name for yourself here in a bad way. Like I said you’ll see where it gets you.

I just don’t think you really get how it works around here my man. With what your doing you’ll see what I’m saying eventually. Have fun in the pit bro. You’ve made a name for yourself here in a bad way. Like I said you’ll see where it gets you.

Lol where it gets me? Like I give a fuck what meaningless names in a forum think about me? Bro you're trippin. You fuckers have zero significance in my life. Where it gets me on a forum where no one knows anyone? Lol the pixels eating ya brain home boy. It's the pit separate from the other forums. Read what it says upon entry.
And furthermore I could give a fuck how it works around here.

Oh no I've made a bad name for myself on an internet forum. Get a fuckin grip homie

- - - Updated - - -

What's worse case scenario, a ban from an internet forum where names are meaningless? Lol oh no anything but that

Or what, some internet beefcake are gonna show up to my house and give me an ass beating? Lol ok

Back