• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

Bad Oil from a pharmacy?

H-D

Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
So I’ve been on TRT for 3 years and mixed in a few cycles utilizing UGLs so I kinda know how I should feel when cruising. Since I had an injury last year I’ve just been maintaining a simple 1 ml of Test C 200 weekly. For the last month just haven’t felt the like normal. Low energy, no morning wood, not the same feel in the gym.
My last blood draw was October and was over 1500 and that’s while cruising. Just did another draw and my T level is shit 139! WTF. Doc gave me a shot in the office within 2 days back to morning wood.

My pharmacy used to always give me Watson but Last few times it’s be Cipla. My most recent one that I haven’t started on is now premier proRX
Anyone ever got bad pharmaceuticals?

I've heard of and seen results posted on this board of Bayer test yielding sub standard results

Yes I’ve also seen sub par results with the Cipla I was getting it in the 1 ml vials. What did your Endo say about 139 total T number ? Did he question wether you were even taking it ?

Yes. Question when I last injected and said I had to have missed a dose.
Apparently I’ve been missing it for over a month now. 🤬

Sum Ting Wong for sure - Id ask the doc to up dosage and/or change pharmacy brands- Maybe even go to Test E- 139 is not acceptable period and especially when you are on doctor montitored TRT
Also, dont tell him you may have missed a dose if you didnt- just gives him reason not to do something about the low total T
Yes. Question when I last injected and said I had to have missed a dose.
Apparently I’ve been missing it for over a month now. 郎

Last edited:
I guess you missed my humor. Never missed a single dose, just not been getting the required amount because Cipla is crap. They must have someone in their lab swapping out good shit for bad shit. Starting a different brand today. Ill also be talking to my pharmacist to let them know their problem with under dosed supply.

Sum Ting Wong for sure - Id ask the doc to up dosage and/or change pharmacy brands- Maybe even go to Test E- 139 is not acceptable period and especially when you are on doctor montitored TRT
Also, dont tell him you may have missed a dose if you didnt- just gives him reason not to do something about the low total T

I guess you missed my humor. Never missed a single dose, just not been getting the required amount because Cipla is crap. They must have someone in their lab swapping out good shit for bad shit. Starting a different brand today. Ill also be talking to my pharmacist to let them know their problem with under dosed supply.

Pharmacy will just give you another jug and mark you as a possible abuser - best to just go elsewhere -Luck -OD

Back