• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪IronMag Labs® 30% Off Easter Sale👉www.ironmaglabs.com Coupon code: EASTER30🐰

Reporting REC drug threads/SPAM.. THANK YOU!

Vision

Team supervisor P.S.L.
Staff member
Super Moderator
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
Just a shout out and thanks to all the members that have been reporting REC drug threads from scammers.. Good way to be the eyes behind our heads.. We encourage and embrace that all members report anything on posts that they feel is suspect.. All mods have an option to review it and look into, some turn out to be nothing yet others are clear violations..
Some of the replies you guys leave about the spammer details cracks me the heck up..:twothumbs:

Thank you community for reporting and assisting with keeping this place safe for all members with situational awareness..

Let us know when you all see spam.. Just hit that report button, it won't hurt..

Last edited:
Same goes for when receiving spam PMs or PMs that solicit gear sales which is a no no.

Yep. Some of you bros are really on top of it. Thanks for the added help.

And yes, like midless said. You can also report your private messages. don't hesitate to report someone selling behnd the scenes pr any other situatuon you are not comfortable with.

Yep. Some of you bros are really on top of it. Thanks for the added help.

And yes, like midless said. You can also report your private messages. don't hesitate to report someone selling behnd the scenes pr any other situatuon you are not comfortable with.
yes some guys are great with catching things.. daily!

I keep getting PM's from some guy called admin about bunk AI's and cat towers, where do I report this

I’m on the east coast and wake up at three and notice a bunch of those post and some of them are pretty damn funny and all of them have gmail accounts .

IML Gear Cream!
I got a 2 day ban for trying to sell anal beads to HFO3. The ban memo said "Next time include lubricant"

New or used? I lost my pair. Should find them in a day or 2 tho ;)

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I got a 2 day ban for trying to sell anal beads to HFO3. The ban memo said "Next time include lubricant"

I seen them my dude and I nuked them for you ;)

Just a bump to the community and all the solid members that report spam.
Let's continue to keep our eyes out. Mods/Admin are always receiving these reports, it helps the whole community as a whole. Keep them coming.

There's a few that have the 6 of ASF almost regularly, we thank you.

Back