• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪IronMag Labs® 30% Off Easter Sale👉www.ironmaglabs.com Coupon code: EASTER30🐰

Effective Immediately!

Totally agree with this and ALL sponsors should do this. We can mention our TD's but not post the pics so remember safety first as we have rats in our midst!

Totally agree with the banning of TD pics. Just mentioning a TD can raise the risk for both parties. I believe mentioning undelivered product or negative feedback is more important in making a choice for a good source. I don't need to know you placed an order but would like to know if you have been screwed.

While GC is grateful for your loyalty, TD pics are no longer authorized. If posted, they will be deleted.

This is part of the enhanced safety going forward.

L

You got it!!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I more than agree with that. In fact I told someone in an email not that long ago I don't feel comfortable doing that. I also mentioned to another fella that it'd be like me posting a brick of blow after a score. Hmmm @ that fella

While GC is grateful for your loyalty, TD pics are no longer authorized. If posted, they will be deleted.

This is part of the enhanced safety going forward.

L
Now that's something I can get behind. Fucking A. About time that dumb shit comes to and end. I've had to do it twice for logs and hated it

FINALLY?!!! sorry but the guys i know wont ever post that stuff anyways and i always told them it was the dumbest thing to do anyways... Common sense towards safety has taken effect and its glorious...

Sent from my Pixel 3 XL using Tapatalk

Smart move. I honestly never understood why people would take the chance of linking themselves this way.

Interesting

Here I pin with a big Fat grin. Some say its sin, I do it to win. It's a beautiful blend, the pin to win, when this runs out I'll do it again.

The question to be asked here is, can I still post titties!? I mean who doesn’t like tits? Assholes that who

IMG_3074.jpg

Here I pin with a big Fat grin. Some say its sin, I do it to win. It's a beautiful blend, the pin to win, when this runs out I'll do it again.

Cat in the faaakkin hat!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Safety first

Back