• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

Look tan all year round by PuritySourceLabs.ru

macedog24

PSL Rep
Board Rep
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
brought to you by:
Puritysourcelabs
EURO-PHARMACIES Product

Summer may be over , but that doesn't mean you cannot look like you just left the beach!
Stop on in and pick up some MT2!

Quality you can count on
A name you can trust
PSL
10% OFF WHEN USING BTC

attachment.php

Melanotan II 10mg

Condition: New product
Supplier: Euro-Pharmacies
Purity: 99.31%
Appearance: White Powder
Unit Size: 10 mg/vial
Unit Quantity: 1 Vial
Batch No.: EP-0325B2
Synonyms: Melanotan-II
Storage: Lyophilized Melanotan II is stable at room temperature for 90 days,however it should be stored in a freezer below -8C for any extended period of time. After reconstituting Melanotan II should be refrigerated at temperatures not to exceed 36 F

brought to you by:
Puritysourcelabs
EURO-PHARMACIES Product

Summer may be over , but that doesn't mean you cannot look like you just left the beach!
Stop on in and pick up some MT2!

Quality you can count on
A name you can trust
PSL
10% OFF WHEN USING BTC

attachment.php

Melanotan II 10mg

Supplier: Euro-Pharmacies
Batch No.: EP-0325B2
Storage: Lyophilized Melanotan II is stable at room temperature for 90 days,however it should be stored in a freezer below -8C for any extended period of time. After reconstituting Melanotan II should be refrigerated at temperatures not to exceed 36 F

Very potent product !!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

MT2 also has quite a profound effect on libido in both men and women. Some people use it for libido effects alone because it works that well. Strange how the body works.

MT2 also has quite a profound effect on libido in both men and women. Some people use it for libido effects alone because it works that well. Strange how the body works.
Yes sir, this reason alone has people buying mt2..

Get your "bronze" look now!
"LOCAL" delivery for this product!

Melanotan II 10mg - Natural Peptides - USA
6fff9566b4cf94d6efb9c376f7c6e0ae.jpg

Supplier: Natural Peptides
Storage: Lyophilized Melanotan II is stable at room temperature for 90 days,however it should be stored in a freezer below -8C for any extended period of time. After reconstituting Melanotan II should be refrigerated at temperatures not to exceed 36 F.

Direct "LOCAL" link below.
https://puritysourcelabs.ru/peptides-usa/766-melanotan-ii-10mg-natural-peptides-usa.html

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Be careful with it though. First time I used it I went a bit too hard on it and got real dark real fast. Actually started to look dirty dark. Toned it down and it was cool.

I like 250mcg daily before tanning until I reach desired color. Then 500mcg-1mg, once weekly for maintenance.

Max

Can this be used consistently or cycled? Curious about purchasing for my wife to help increase her libido/sex drive.

Also is this pinned subcutaneous like HCG?

Can this be used consistently or cycled? Curious about purchasing for my wife to help increase her libido/sex drive.

it can be used consistently, at a low maintenance dose..
I used it for a very long duration but back off due to getting random wood wayyy to often at all the wrong times, and I'm not joking.. fun at first, but after a while it because an issue. one of the best off labeled ED drugs ever IMO, like ever.

IML Gear Cream!
I used it for a very long duration but back off due to getting random wood wayyy to often at all the wrong times, and I'm not joking.. fun at first, but after a while it because an issue. one of the best off labeled ED drugs ever IMO, like ever.

Damn... That's good to know, lol.

Do you know of any comments/feedback in regards to this for women? Can it be used consistently for them as well, with no negative sides?

Damn... That's good to know, lol.

Do you know of any comments/feedback in regards to this for women? Can it be used consistently for them as well, with no negative sides?
both men and women can use it, both can do a load phase and a maintenance there after.
You really don't need much for maintenance, once you get the color base that you are happy with, just a small amount every couple days of so, even one shot weekly. It has a long hang time one you build up with it.
I kept getting darker and darker and it wouldn't stop, I panicked, every-time I went outside it accelerated it. Lesson learned..I stayed dark for a while!

Wow! I had no clue something like this existed. Great info!

If you were to use get some for your wife start with a very small dosage and slowly increase. It can cause some nausea, and if she experiences that she may not want to use it anymore.

Sent from my LG-H871 using Tapatalk

2nd this, I orginally bought mt2 just to experiment with the tanning aspect, but it didnt take long before I realized how powerful it is for libido.
Vision you are 100% correct about the random wood, it can happen anytime with no warning lol.

I cant recall where but a few sites I came across mentioned alot of other benefits mt2 has.

Sent from my SM-G935T using Tapatalk

2nd this, I orginally bought mt2 just to experiment with the tanning aspect, but it didnt take long before I realized how powerful it is for libido.
Vision you are 100% correct about the random wood, it can happen anytime with no warning lol.

I cant recall where but a few sites I came across mentioned alot of other benefits mt2 has.

Sent from my SM-G935T using Tapatalk
Man, those randoms would really make this difficult. I recall asking the wife to let me push the shopping cart once because I was all chubbed out and it wouldn't go down, walking around walmart pitching a tent and I didn't even see anything or think of anything to trigger it.

Man, those randoms would really make this difficult. I recall asking the wife to let me push the shopping cart once because I was all chubbed out and it wouldn't go down, walking around walmart pitching a tent and I didn't even see anything or think of anything to trigger it.

15 yearsold all over again, lol!

Back