Purity Source Labs


Look tan all year round by PuritySourceLabs.ru

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 15 of 17
  1. #1
    Board Rep
    BOARD REP

    macedog24's Avatar


    Join Date
    Jan 2013
    Location
    East coast
    Posts
    12,196

    Thanks Thanks Given 
    2,754
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    1,176
    Thanked in
    848 Posts
    Rep Points
    2147483647

    Look tan all year round by PuritySourceLabs.ru

    brought to you by:
    Puritysourcelabs
    EURO-PHARMACIES Product

    Summer may be over , but that doesn't mean you cannot look like you just left the beach!
    Stop on in and pick up some MT2!

    Quality you can count on
    A name you can trust
    PSL
    10% OFF WHEN USING BTC


    Melanotan II 10mg

    Condition: New product
    Supplier: Euro-Pharmacies
    Purity: 99.31%
    Appearance: White Powder
    Unit Size: 10 mg/vial
    Unit Quantity: 1 Vial
    Batch No.: EP-0325B2
    Synonyms: Melanotan-II
    Storage: Lyophilized Melanotan II is stable at room temperature for 90 days,however it should be stored in a freezer below -8C for any extended period of time. After reconstituting Melanotan II should be refrigerated at temperatures not to exceed 36 F

  2. #2
    Board Rep
    BOARD REP

    XOTG85's Avatar


    Join Date
    Jul 2015
    Posts
    7,632

    Thanks Thanks Given 
    2,917
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    1,956
    Thanked in
    1,369 Posts
    Rep Points
    2147483647

    Quote Originally Posted by macedog24 View Post
    brought to you by:
    Puritysourcelabs
    EURO-PHARMACIES Product

    Summer may be over , but that doesn't mean you cannot look like you just left the beach!
    Stop on in and pick up some MT2!

    Quality you can count on
    A name you can trust
    PSL
    10% OFF WHEN USING BTC


    Melanotan II 10mg

    Condition: New product
    Supplier: Euro-Pharmacies
    Purity: 99.31%
    Appearance: White Powder
    Unit Size: 10 mg/vial
    Unit Quantity: 1 Vial
    Batch No.: EP-0325B2
    Synonyms: Melanotan-II
    Storage: Lyophilized Melanotan II is stable at room temperature for 90 days,however it should be stored in a freezer below -8C for any extended period of time. After reconstituting Melanotan II should be refrigerated at temperatures not to exceed 36 F
    Very potent product !!!


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

  3. #3
    P.S.L Representative
    BOARD REP

    jozifp103's Avatar


    Join Date
    Mar 2014
    Posts
    3,007

    Thanks Thanks Given 
    748
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    847
    Thanked in
    583 Posts
    Rep Points
    2147483647

    MT2 also has quite a profound effect on libido in both men and women. Some people use it for libido effects alone because it works that well. Strange how the body works.

  4. #4
    Board Rep
    BOARD REP

    macedog24's Avatar


    Join Date
    Jan 2013
    Location
    East coast
    Posts
    12,196

    Thanks Thanks Given 
    2,754
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    1,176
    Thanked in
    848 Posts
    Rep Points
    2147483647

    Quote Originally Posted by jozifp103 View Post
    MT2 also has quite a profound effect on libido in both men and women. Some people use it for libido effects alone because it works that well. Strange how the body works.
    Yes sir, this reason alone has people buying mt2..

  5. #5
    Board Rep
    BOARD REP

    Pushtoday's Avatar


    Join Date
    May 2016
    Posts
    2,321

    Thanks Thanks Given 
    927
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    254
    Thanked in
    198 Posts
    Rep Points
    2039558838

    Get your "bronze" look now!
    "LOCAL" delivery for this product!

    Melanotan II 10mg - Natural Peptides - USA


    Condition: New product
    Supplier: Natural Peptides
    Purity: 99.31%
    Appearance: White Powder
    Unit Size: 10 mg/vial
    Unit Quantity: 1 Vial
    Synonyms: Melanotan-II
    Storage: Lyophilized Melanotan II is stable at room temperature for 90 days,however it should be stored in a freezer below -8C for any extended period of time. After reconstituting Melanotan II should be refrigerated at temperatures not to exceed 36 F.

    Direct "LOCAL" link below.
    https://puritysourcelabs.ru/peptides...tides-usa.html



    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

  6. #6
    Senior Member

    Priapus's Avatar


    Join Date
    Nov 2013
    Posts
    116

    Thanks Thanks Given 
    11
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    11
    Thanked in
    10 Posts
    Rep Points
    2147483647

    Be careful with it though. First time I used it I went a bit too hard on it and got real dark real fast. Actually started to look dirty dark. Toned it down and it was cool.

  7. #7
    Member


    Join Date
    Jun 2018
    Location
    Deep South
    Age
    40
    Posts
    64

    Thanks Thanks Given 
    3
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    19
    Thanked in
    11 Posts
    Rep Points
    5015265

    What is the typical dose recommended?

  8. #8
    Senior Member

    maxmuscle1's Avatar


    Join Date
    Apr 2015
    Posts
    13,274

    Thanks Thanks Given 
    18,203
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    10,781
    Thanked in
    6,693 Posts
    Rep Points
    626695407

    I like 250mcg daily before tanning until I reach desired color. Then 500mcg-1mg, once weekly for maintenance.

    Max

  9. #9
    Senior Member

    Sponx's Avatar


    Join Date
    Jul 2020
    Location
    Texas
    Posts
    362

    Thanks Thanks Given 
    295
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    156
    Thanked in
    125 Posts
    Rep Points
    3697774

    Can this be used consistently or cycled? Curious about purchasing for my wife to help increase her libido/sex drive.

    Also is this pinned subcutaneous like HCG?

  10. #10
    Super Moderator
    SUPER MOD

    Vision's Avatar


    Join Date
    Aug 2013
    Location
    Anabolic Erudite
    Posts
    18,085

    Thanks Thanks Given 
    3,302
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    6,502
    Thanked in
    4,050 Posts
    Rep Points
    2147483647

    Quote Originally Posted by Sponx View Post
    Can this be used consistently or cycled? Curious about purchasing for my wife to help increase her libido/sex drive.

    Also is this pinned subcutaneous like HCG?
    it can be used consistently, at a low maintenance dose..
    I used it for a very long duration but back off due to getting random wood wayyy to often at all the wrong times, and I'm not joking.. fun at first, but after a while it because an issue. one of the best off labeled ED drugs ever IMO, like ever.

  11. #11
    Senior Member

    Sponx's Avatar


    Join Date
    Jul 2020
    Location
    Texas
    Posts
    362

    Thanks Thanks Given 
    295
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    156
    Thanked in
    125 Posts
    Rep Points
    3697774

    Quote Originally Posted by Vision View Post
    it can be used consistently, at a low maintenance dose..
    I used it for a very long duration but back off due to getting random wood wayyy to often at all the wrong times, and I'm not joking.. fun at first, but after a while it because an issue. one of the best off labeled ED drugs ever IMO, like ever.
    Damn... That's good to know, lol.

    Do you know of any comments/feedback in regards to this for women? Can it be used consistently for them as well, with no negative sides?

  12. #12
    Super Moderator
    SUPER MOD

    Vision's Avatar


    Join Date
    Aug 2013
    Location
    Anabolic Erudite
    Posts
    18,085

    Thanks Thanks Given 
    3,302
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    6,502
    Thanked in
    4,050 Posts
    Rep Points
    2147483647

    Quote Originally Posted by Sponx View Post
    Damn... That's good to know, lol.

    Do you know of any comments/feedback in regards to this for women? Can it be used consistently for them as well, with no negative sides?
    both men and women can use it, both can do a load phase and a maintenance there after.
    You really don't need much for maintenance, once you get the color base that you are happy with, just a small amount every couple days of so, even one shot weekly. It has a long hang time one you build up with it.
    I kept getting darker and darker and it wouldn't stop, I panicked, every-time I went outside it accelerated it. Lesson learned..I stayed dark for a while!

  13. #13
    Senior Member


    Join Date
    Aug 2020
    Posts
    187

    Thanks Thanks Given 
    39
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    108
    Thanked in
    77 Posts
    Rep Points
    1080100

    Wow! I had no clue something like this existed. Great info!

  14. #14
    Senior Member

    HPM3TAL's Avatar


    Join Date
    Dec 2016
    Posts
    1,296

    Thanks Thanks Given 
    261
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    661
    Thanked in
    476 Posts
    Rep Points
    1402403290

    Quote Originally Posted by Sponx View Post
    Can this be used consistently or cycled? Curious about purchasing for my wife to help increase her libido/sex drive.

    Also is this pinned subcutaneous like HCG?
    If you were to use get some for your wife start with a very small dosage and slowly increase. It can cause some nausea, and if she experiences that she may not want to use it anymore.

    Sent from my LG-H871 using Tapatalk

  15. #15
    Banned


    Join Date
    Apr 2020
    Posts
    958

    Thanks Thanks Given 
    2,154
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    552
    Thanked in
    434 Posts
    Rep Points
    9805387

    Quote Originally Posted by Vision View Post
    it can be used consistently, at a low maintenance dose..
    I used it for a very long duration but back off due to getting random wood wayyy to often at all the wrong times, and I'm not joking.. fun at first, but after a while it because an issue. one of the best off labeled ED drugs ever IMO, like ever.
    2nd this, I orginally bought mt2 just to experiment with the tanning aspect, but it didnt take long before I realized how powerful it is for libido.
    Vision you are 100% correct about the random wood, it can happen anytime with no warning lol.

    I cant recall where but a few sites I came across mentioned alot of other benefits mt2 has.

    Sent from my SM-G935T using Tapatalk

Similar Threads

  1. 9 reasons to take Creatine Year Round...
    By WesleyInman in forum Supplements
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 11-09-2019, 07:29 AM
  2. Year round
    By Nyde in forum Anabolic Steroids
    Replies: 11
    Last Post: 12-26-2017, 01:01 PM
  3. Safe to run this year round?
    By Nate30 in forum UncleZ
    Replies: 4
    Last Post: 03-01-2017, 04:45 PM
  4. Year round Tcy + 3 po cycles
    By daktari in forum Muscle Central
    Replies: 5
    Last Post: 09-28-2015, 11:33 AM
  5. EQ year round?
    By thailandlove in forum Anabolic Steroids
    Replies: 16
    Last Post: 05-10-2015, 08:10 AM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
Copyright© 2012-2020 Anabolic Steroid Discussion Forums