• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

Estrogen flare ups

Edraulic

Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
Started trt about 6 months ago 200 mg a week divided into two injections per week. Got first blood test and estrogen was at 50. Was given 1mg arimidex per week. Will that work?

Maybe. Everyone is different. But you'll probably end up needing more. Sounds like doc is starting you at the low end and will probably work his way up. Which is a good way to go.

Welcome

Max

Welcome to the forum!

Welcome to ASF.
Lots of quality information and knowledge available here. Make sure you read and understand the forum rules first and foremost.
Look around, do some research, and get active.
If you need any help feel free to reach out to myself or any one of the puritysourcelabs.ru team.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

If you're talking estradiol, 50 isn't a bad place for many...

Exactly what I was going to mention.

50 is not super high and for many their libido is higher with slightly higher estrogen.

As Garlic Chicken mentioned, better to split that 1mg tablet in half and take it twice a week, or even on the days you pin if you do two per week.

Started trt about 6 months ago 200 mg a week divided into two injections per week. Got first blood test and estrogen was at 50. Was given 1mg arimidex per week. Will that work?

Welcome bro.

Did your doc scribe that adex?? My TRT doc won't even talk bout AI's

Only time and bloodwork will tell. If you’re in the early stages of your trt you work with your endo to figure out what works and what doesn’t. It took some time for my endo to be happy with my dosage/bloodwork.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Estrogen will automatically go up when testosterone does. Is it normal? Yes.

I personally don’t agree with an AI with TRT. If you feel 50 is too high and you have symptoms, then lower TRT dose to 150mg and see how e2 regulates.

Arimidex sucks in my opinion. Avoid it as long as you can.

Back