• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

Goldline Busted By the Feds

Ouch!!! Good find

Yes that’s bad enough.

Hope he hit the 'self distruct' button god know I don't need feds snoopin around my crib.

I dunno how it's related or if it was just his own lab but the head guy at hardcore underground was cought up in this. I think it was his line of gears but I dunno for sure. Just know he was arrested with similar circumstances.

Stay safe my ASF peeps

IML Gear Cream!
Is it confirmed goldline was Dred, I mean there vials were identical but why operate under separate names?

It’s been known by most everyone that D-red is Gold Line. That was never a secret. He has openly admitted this some time ago.

He even posted price lists for gold line that said d-red in them.

4ec980bb55290ed19a6a3340cb5b24fd.jpg

Anyone else find it weird that he was working with his ex wife and her new husband? Sounds like a threesome gone wrong and someone decided to burn him.

Strange situation- I never used them but saw some posts on them- I honestly think DumZit was trolling them in their subforum- Asked a ton of idiotic questions
Perhaps the owner or whoever it was that was supposedly an asshole and kept blacklisting was doing that for safety reasons but that didnt work

Honestly the guy was asshole who ran a garbage lab. He was approached multiple times by feds since 2015 then in a weird turn of events he was going to rat on his brewer and his brewer was going to rat on him. I’m pretty sure he rolled on someone before as well. I don’t wish prison on almost anyone but when you’re that greedy careless and stupid what do you expect?
I don’t know how anyone could say it was a good lab when several tested products were incorrect and underdosed primo, cut mix, and his travesty of undersdosed (fake) Sustanon (test e and prop)

Last edited:
Great!!! No wonder I sent him $240 and then all of sudden.... Gone. No package. No emails. Nothing.

posted by millard baker

“Goldline (Esser) told the IRS that he made less than $10,000 for each of the previous two years on his 1040s.

Meanwhile during this period, Goldline (Esser)...

(1) withdrew over $240,000 in cash from his bank;

(2) purchased ELEVEN homes/properties for over $334,000 not including home repairs and renovations;

(3) bought himself a 2017 Chevrolet Corvette;

(4) bought his wife a new 2019 Toyota Camry;

(5) also bought his wife a 2016 BMW X6;

(6) used credit card for various shopping sprees at Louis Vuitton, Versace, Gucci, Zales, etc. including a $10,000+ spree one weekend in April 2019 and $22,000+ in July 2019 for jewelry, shoes, and other luxury items.”

posted by millard baker

“Goldline was visited by feds in 2015.

But not just that.

Goldline was targeted with an attempted controlled delivery in 2016.

AND Goldline was visited by the feds again in 2018.

FEBRUARY 2015 INTERVIEW WITH FEDS

1. FDA special agent and two other federal agents interviewed The Goldline (Esser) on February 3, 2015 after they seized a parcel containing testosterone addressed to him. No charges were filed.

And yet he continued to sell steroids...

AUGUST 2016 ATTEMPTED CONTROLLED DELIVERY

2. Feds seized 500 grams testosterone enanthate and USPIS attempted a controlled delivery on August 2, 2016. Goldline refused to take custody of the parcel. No charges were filed.

JUNE 2018 SUCCESSFUL CONTROLLED DELIVERY AND INTERVIEW WITH FEDS.

3. Goldline's powder brewer was busted in North Carolina in April 2018. The brewer agreed to cooperate with the feds to bust Goldline.

The brewer shipped 900 vials of injectable steroids to Goldline in Massachusetts as part of a controlled delivery.

Goldline (Esser) was taken into custody and interviewed by HSI and federal drug task force agents on June 2018. Feds seized over 30 kilograms of steroids.

Goldline agreed to cooperate with feds and help them prosecute his brewer among other things in order to reduce his criminal liability. No charges were filed.

FEBRUARY 2020 FEDS ARREST GOLDLINE AFTER INTENSIVE 10-MONTH INVESTIGATION

4. Mansfield Police Department received multiple tips that Goldline was still selling steroids beginning in March 2019. MPD sought assistance from the feds for long-term investigation.

Goldline (Esser) was finally arrested and charged on February 19, 2020.”

posted by millard baker

“Goldline (Esser) told the IRS that he made less than $10,000 for each of the previous two years on his 1040s.

Meanwhile during this period, Goldline (Esser)...

(1) withdrew over $240,000 in cash from his bank;

(2) purchased ELEVEN homes/properties for over $334,000 not including home repairs and renovations;

(3) bought himself a 2017 Chevrolet Corvette;

(4) bought his wife a new 2019 Toyota Camry;

(5) also bought his wife a 2016 BMW X6;

(6) used credit card for various shopping sprees at Louis Vuitton, Versace, Gucci, Zales, etc. including a $10,000+ spree one weekend in April 2019 and $22,000+ in July 2019 for jewelry, shoes, and other luxury items.”

That's as dumb of him to do as it is the post above to worry about $240. You need to worry about your freedom homie. You gotta keep uncle sam paid one way or another. At least have a small business to wash some of it. I'll never get it

Honestly the guy was asshole who ran a garbage lab. He was approached multiple times by feds since 2015 then in a weird turn of events he was going to rat on his brewer and his brewer was going to rat on him. I’m pretty sure he rolled on someone before as well. I don’t wish prison on almost anyone but when you’re that greedy careless and stupid what do you expect?
I don’t know how anyone could say it was a good lab when several tested products were incorrect and underdosed primo, cut mix, and his travesty of undersdosed (fake) Sustanon (test e and prop)

Ment too

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Really? Damn. I JUST started his MENT - I received it right before the bust. Where'd you read about it being shit? I came over here once I heard the news, no one talks about the shit much on ProM. Mods delete it.

Really? Damn. I JUST started his MENT - I received it right before the bust. Where'd you read about it being shit? I came over here once I heard the news, no one talks about the shit much on ProM. Mods delete it.

A lot of his gear was shit because he didn’t test his raws. Who knows what mg of what anyone got when they ordered from this rat shit piece of trash? There’s a whole thread about it on meso.

There ment didn’t do much for me

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Back