• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 🩺Muscle Gelz® HUMANOGEN® - Powered by Ibutamoren® Increases Growth Hormone! (Transdermal - No Injecting!)🏥

Feds bust steroid ring that hawked drug on bodybuilding website, was paid in Bitcoin

Looks like the statute of limitations is 60 months for the feds to prosecute for drug charges. Doesn’t really matter if he stopped when they came to visit him or not but it definitely won’t help him now that they have all of that evidence .

Lol you arent nothin but fucking gimmick change your screen name because you arent nothing but a bitch.....Im same old twisted ...no screen name change just same old me!!! ...unlike you whats this your 2nd or 3rd screen name ?? Hey so what kinda drug of choice is it now a days? Meth or herion hahahaha .....hey your problably one of those faggits that have snitched ....hahaha

I am real, you lame mofo. Friday is almost here bro! Lol.

Last edited:
I'll concede hopefully Bushmaster had nothing to do with it, and probably didn't. As you said yourself there have been a bunch of busts in that area. Seems odd.

I own a cat.....

But is your cat an orange female like mine? Someone told me orange female cats are rare idk how true that is tho lol
04f5c5f31178939a794c97e51d5db4ab.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Lol Quinn and Twisty at it again...maybe the tren kicking in :)

You guys are tryin to sell bushmaster as a snitch hahahahahaha that guy wasnt no damn snitch and didnt associated with people of today hahaha gtfo talk about tinfoil hat theories .....get the fuck off the meth man its eating your brains

No sir I never said Bushmaster was a snitch at all in my post.

Get Shredded!
It’s actually not all that uncommon for the feds to bust someone or have contact with them and then let them walk the first time. They do it all the time to keep building evidence on the case. If gold line had half a brain he would have stopped completely 5 years ago. He probably would have still be busted but now not only did the feds get that much more evidence on him, no telling who else they have now gained intel on because of him. I don’t see how someone could be that stupid. You would think of the feds come visit you that you would stop for one and do a little research on how they operate for two. He’ll probably get whatever the minimum sentence is after he sings.

It’s actually not all that uncommon for the feds to bust someone or have contact with them and then let them walk the first time. They do it all the time to keep building evidence on the case. If gold line had half a brain he would have stopped completely 5 years ago. He probably would have still be busted but now not only did the feds get that much more evidence on him, no telling who else they have now gained intel on because of him. I don’t see how someone could be that stupid. You would think of the feds come visit you that you would stop for one and do a little research on how they operate for two. He’ll probably get whatever the minimum sentence is after he sings.

If he were to sing, he'd roll on his largest customers as well as any other sources/suppliers he's dealt with.

It doesn't talk about the lab getting busted. So were they relabeling? If so, the main lab didn't get busted. Could possibly see another bust

Maybe not China, but his largest customers here in the good ol' USA.

Serious question here - I know for a fact sometimes they go after buyers and even turn evidence over to local law enforcement to do the same (especially in states where possession is a felony).

But has this scenario of taking down a dealer and then going after the dealer's customers, large or small, ever happened? Even once? I am asking because I have never heard of that.

Serious question here - I know for a fact sometimes they go after buyers and even turn evidence over to local law enforcement to do the same (especially in states where possession is a felony).

But has this scenario of taking down a dealer and then going after the dealer's customers, large or small, ever happened? Even once? I am asking because I have never heard of that.
Were'nt there some controlled deliveries stemming from operation raw deal?Not too sure.

Sent from my LM-X210(G) using Tapatalk

Were'nt there some controlled deliveries stemming from operation raw deal?Not too sure.

Sent from my LM-X210(G) using Tapatalk

I don’t remember if there were any but could have been a few because this was uncharted territory for the feds back then.

I wish people would read the article again. It says he was talked to by the FDA not the DEA. The article is wrong in that sense that he was being investigated and watched since ‘15. Typical news implying shit and everyone else buying it

IN what states is it NOT a felony? Scheduel III possession w/out a script is a felony in all the states in the USA last time I checked. AFIK , that would be like implying that grand theft outo, or armed robbery is only a felony in some states.

Last edited:
IN what states is it NOT a felony? Scheduel III possession w/out a script is a felony in all the states in the USA last time I checked. AFIK , that would be like implying that grand theft outo, or armed robbery is only a felony in some states.
You can have schedule 1 on you in California and it’s just a misdemeanor if under a certain amount.

But is your cat an orange female like mine? Someone told me orange female cats are rare idk how true that is tho lol
04f5c5f31178939a794c97e51d5db4ab.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Hey that feline sure looks like she's beefing up. Looks like she has the forearms of a power lifter. You have her on Trest or A-bombs?

I don’t remember if there were any but could have been a few because this was uncharted territory for the feds back then.

I wish people would read the article again. It says he was talked to by the FDA not the DEA. The article is wrong in that sense that he was being investigated and watched since ‘15. Typical news implying shit and everyone else buying it
FDA had just as much legal power as the DEA. Selling unlicensed pharmaceuticals is probably why the FDA was involved the first time. Still might be completely unrelated to this particular bust/charges. FDA would be more interested in actual pharmaceutical products being sold without licensing

I agree the bail does seem low for them. I know strango was not granted any bail. And Gold Line also had his own steriod forum and received payments from sponsors according to posts I have read. Maybe the evidence against him is not as strong. I know they caught strango with his laptop/emails open. And the texas guy had like 40 kilos of powder which is massive.

I wonder if he is going to blacklist the agent that bought from him for future purchases :)? He looks a little salty from the pics.

In all seriousness this is bad for everyone because we know how the government loves to demonize anabolics as if it were heroin. I wonder what the total "street value" they are going to put on it. Seems as though his bond is pretty low at $50,000 since another bust in Texas that source (well known on meso) had I think $500,000. In the last year isn'tthat the 3rd bust from BOP? I would stay far away from that board.

It doesn't talk about the lab getting busted. So were they relabeling? If so, the main lab didn't get busted. Could possibly see another bust

I read on another board that GL just relabels, and the brewer sells to various resellers, not just GL.

If he were to sing, he'd roll on his largest customers as well as any other sources/suppliers he's dealt with.
exactly my point however the feds whole reason for letting people walk at first is so they can gather more info. He can roll all he wants if they get or got the info first he’s singing for no reason

You can have schedule 1 on you in California and it’s just a misdemeanor if under a certain amount.
That means absolutely nothing if the feds are involved. Kinda like weed legal in the state but not federally. If it’s that small of a quantity though the feds wouldn’t be interested unless said person has intel they want

FDA had just as much legal power as the DEA. Selling unlicensed pharmaceuticals is probably why the FDA was involved the first time. Still might be completely unrelated to this particular bust/charges. FDA would be more interested in actual pharmaceutical products being sold without licensing

True and that’s my point. It’s completely unrelated and I think the news is implying that they’re related. And you’re absolutely right on why the FDA would be interested.

Back