• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

Feds bust steroid ring that hawked drug on bodybuilding website, was paid in Bitcoin

Get Shredded!
Of course the news article didn't mention the low life rat informant that rolled on D. I knew this individual rolled on him before I even asked around.

True and that’s my point. It’s completely unrelated and I think the news is implying that they’re related. And you’re absolutely right on why the FDA would be interested.
Could be. It could also have to do with undocumented import of pharmaceutical raws or finished goods. I think it has more to do with who stumbled upon the evidence honestly. The FDA could absolutely be involved with this, and assuredly passed that information off to the DEA

Of course the news article didn't mention the low life rat informant that rolled on D. I knew this individual rolled on him before I even asked around.

Who would this be? You have information?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Who would this be? You have information?

Yes please share as it may be useful information.

Well since this rat used to be on D's board all day long every day. Then all of a sudden he was gone about a year ago, never to be seen again.

I had already had some suspicion about this guy from something that actually happened in my home town years ago.

Well since this rat used to be on D's board all day long every day. Then all of a sudden he was gone about a year ago, never to be seen again.

I had already had some suspicion about this guy from something that actually happened in my home town years ago.

What’s the screen name this person was using?

If the administration of this site want to know they can PM me.

I think the whole community has a right to know if there is a snitch among us. Can you at least pm me if you don’t want to just come out and say it in the open?

What a shame things had to go that way, goldline was solid and his t/a was absolutely unreal..

IML Gear Cream!
Why don’t you just put it out there if you know with some proof

I think the whole community has a right to know if there is a snitch among us. Can you at least pm me if you don’t want to just come out and say it in the open?

I agree let the cat out of the bag!

Attachments

• BED056D9-BAB2-4CB3-AB64-AAFBFD6B6DA8.jpeg
    BED056D9-BAB2-4CB3-AB64-AAFBFD6B6DA8.jpeg
    41.7 KB · Views: 140
Not a cat.
But they do shit in the woods.

Gotcha. Idk much about what happened so I’m not gonna speculate. Either way it sucks to see anyone get into trouble for steroids. Especially when our government should be focused on other things. And yeah we all know it’s illegal, but it shouldn’t be. If a transgender person can take shit to turn themselves into something they aren’t then wtf. We all should be able to do whatever we want with our bodies. And if we want to pay someone for a service then that’s our choice also. Maybe one day it will be legal. I can at least dream.

I remember seeing woods name

He's one shady muther fucker. He used to live around these parts. I think he had something to do with my cousin going down back in the day.

Get Shredded!
He's one shady muther fucker. He used to live around these parts. I think he had something to do with my cousin going down back in the day.
Pooh bear and bear are they the same ?

No completely different people.
That’s what I though but people around here are thinking it’s the rep bear . You are not the first person that I have heard talk about Pooh bear .

Serious question here for anyone who may have an answer. When a source is busted does anything happen to the rep or reps?

Serious question here for anyone who may have an answer. When a source is busted does anything happen to the rep or reps?
That means they are unemployed and go to work for hammer flex tech

That means they are unemployed and go to work for hammer flex tech
Lol seriously though I’ve always wondered this. I mean technically I’m sure LE could easily drag them in if they wanted to but have any actually went down with a source? This alone is one of the main things that’s stopped me from repping in the past. Just not worth anyone’s freedom for some free gear every month.

I'm curious I've been reading this whole thing . If the guy that ratted was busted in 2017 why was they investigating this source since 2015 ?

Id say a rep could be charged with conspiracy. But I doubt that happens

One other thing ? If he was the head of the thing why was his bond so low and unsecured ? Now I have read a lot of bust that's the lowest bond I've ever seen so far . Just food for thought brothers .

One other thing ? If he was the head of the thing why was his bond so low and unsecured ? Now I have read a lot of bust that's the lowest bond I've ever seen so far . Just food for thought brothers .
Bond amount doesn’t mean a damn thing . He is being monitored and hasn’t gone anywhere in five years since they first talked to him .

Back