• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪IronMag Labs® 30% Off Easter Sale👉www.ironmaglabs.com Coupon code: EASTER30🐰

Feds bust steroid ring that hawked drug on bodybuilding website, was paid in Bitcoin

Arnold

Numero Uno
Staff member
Administrator
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
Feds bust steroid ring that hawked drug on bodybuilding website, was paid in Bitcoin
Posted Feb 19, 2020 at 8:59 PM

Three of the defendants are residents of North Attleboro, and one is from Providence.

PROVIDENCE ― Federal authorities on Wednesday charged four people with operating an illegal steroid trafficking ring out of North Attleboro that advertised on a bodybuilding website and offering 20% discounts to customers paying with the difficult-to-trace Bitcoin electronic currency.

The four ― three residents of North Attleboro and one from Providence ― made initial appearances in U.S. District Court on Wednesday afternoon and were release on unsecured bonds, by Magistrate Judge Lincoln D. Almond.

According to the U.S. Attorney’s Office, the leader of the ring was David Esser, 46, of 9 Fisher St., Apt. 3, North Attleboro.

According to Assistant U.S. Attorney Gerard B. Sullivan, who presented the case in court, the following were also involved, mainly packaging steroids for shipping and taking them to the post office:

Esser’s ex-wife, Alison Shephard, 41, with a last known address of 41 Eddy St., North Attleboro;

Shephard’s fiancé, James McLaughlin, 34, also with a last known address of 41 Eddy St.;

and Mason Nieves, 27, with a last known address of 164 Parade St., Apt. 1, Providence.

Sullivan said Nieves also played a role in the financial operations of the ring, with money passing through his bank account before going into Esser’s.

The members of the ring face charges of possession with intent to distribute controlled substances; conspiracy to distribute, possess with intent to distribute and conspiracy to import controlled substances; manufacturing and distributing controlled substances; importation of controlled substances into the United States; trafficking in counterfeit goods and services; smuggling goods into the United States; wire fraud; and money laundering.

Shephard, McLaughlin and Nieves were released on $10,000 unsecured bond, meaning they will forfeit that amount if they fail to appear in court for proceedings.

Esser was released on $50,000 unsecured bond and will have to wear a GPS monitoring bracelet.

Sullivan told Judge Almond that the government was not sure what conditions should be set for Esser’s release because investigators suspect he was not forthcoming when filling out court paperwork describing his finances.

“We know that he has money being transferred to him in Bitcoin,” Sullivan told the judge. “We know he has a Bitcoin account that he didn’t disclose.”

Almond said that he will review the terms of release when Esser returns to court March 4 to review whether he qualifies for a court-appointed lawyer.

Source: https://www.providencejournal.com/n...g-on-bodybuilding-website-was-paid-in-bitcoin

[FONT=&quot]Court documents reveal that Esser was allegedly well aware he was being investigated following a 2015 visit from agents with the Federal Drug Administration (FDA).[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]"One of the most troubling aspects is that he was visited by investigating agents in 2015," Magistrate Almond said during Esser's arraignment, yet Esser allegedly continued to illegally sell and distribute the drugs for another five years.[/FONT]
https://turnto10.com/news/local/four-arrested-in-alleged-drug-ring-that-originated-from-hong-kong

Well, that's not very smart or clever, is it?

IML Gear Cream!
So he knew he was being watched since 2015 and continued to sell.... wow. Just from seeing how he spoke and operated I would bet everything he is going to sing like a fucking song bird and roll on any and everyone he can.

That sucks. I have some primo raws and I was going to send him some low Rez pics so he could tell me the quality.

I heard that judge might give him 20% off and call it “underdosed primo sentencing”. But the records will show full sentence.

Last edited:
So he knew he was being watched since 2015 and continued to sell.... wow. Just from seeing how he spoke and operated I would bet everything he is going to sing like a fucking song bird and roll on any and everyone he can.

Won’t be me. I have a policy against buying underdosed gear from dickheads.

[FONT=&quot]Court documents reveal that Esser was allegedly well aware he was being investigated following a 2015 visit from agents with the Federal Drug Administration (FDA).[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]"One of the most troubling aspects is that he was visited by investigating agents in 2015," Magistrate Almond said during Esser's arraignment, yet Esser allegedly continued to illegally sell and distribute the drugs for another five years.[/FONT]
https://turnto10.com/news/local/four-arrested-in-alleged-drug-ring-that-originated-from-hong-kong

Well, that's not very smart or clever, is it?
See post below

This is most likely stemming from Bushmaster. If anyone remembers him. I maybe wrong but I don’t think so from what I know.

Last edited:
Sing on who? Everyone involved with him got wrapped up with him. Now if you remember the PPL resellers in the US that got busted, they have people to sing about. Theyre at the bottom of the totem pole. GL whole shibang went out

I wonder if he is going to blacklist the agent that bought from him for future purchases :)? He looks a little salty from the pics.

In all seriousness this is bad for everyone because we know how the government loves to demonize anabolics as if it were heroin. I wonder what the total "street value" they are going to put on it. Seems as though his bond is pretty low at $50,000 since another bust in Texas that source (well known on meso) had I think $500,000. In the last year isn'tthat the 3rd bust from BOP? I would stay far away from that board.

It's only going to get worse fellas. You think the pigs don't know about ASF? All you sponsors better tighten the fuck up. Who knows how all this shit went down. Been on notice for over 5 yrs? How did the pigs sniff him out back then? Let's see if anymore BOP sponsors get busted. I know the pigs will never spill everything and the news media will edit. But something's missing here.

Sent from my Z839 using Tapatalk

Get Shredded!
See post below

This is most likely stemming from Bushmaster. If anyone remembers him. I maybe wrong but I don’t think so from what I know.
Why do you say that?was he snitching o people , it probably was around five years ago that he disappeared

Why do you say that?was he snitching o people , it probably was around five years ago that he disappeared

Bingo. And they have been investigating this moron for 5 years. They clearly said that and Bushmaster disappeared abot 5 years ago. Pharmalogic (I think that was the name) was in the Northeast. Only speculation but what a coincidence this is

Bingo. And they have been investigating this moron for 5 years. They clearly said that and Bushmaster disappeared abot 5 years ago. Pharmalogic (I think that was the name) was in the Northeast. Only speculation but what a coincidence this is
Lmfao wow really reaching there huh ....

See post below

You guys are tryin to sell bushmaster as a snitch hahahahahaha that guy wasnt no damn snitch and didnt associated with people of today hahaha gtfo talk about tinfoil hat theories .....get the fuck off the meth man its eating your brains

You guys are tryin to sell bushmaster as a snitch hahahahahaha that guy wasnt no damn snitch and didnt associated with people of today hahaha gtfo talk about tinfoil hat theories .....get the fuck off the meth man its eating your brains
Then back that statement up with some sort of proof. He disappeared, never to be heard from again about 5 years ago in the exact same region. I heard you were a huge Bushmaster fan boy. Enlighten us since you know so much. Maybe you should stick to the most lame log in the history of logs on M&S rather then spewing your occasional crap here. Happy Friday Twisted lol

Last edited:
Then back that statement up with some sort of proof. He disappeared, never to be heard from again about 5 years ago in the exact same region. I heard you were a huge Bushmaster fan boy. Enlighten us since you know so much. Maybe you should stick to the most lame log in the history of logs on M&S rather then spewing your occasional crap here. Happy Friday Twisted lol

Lol you arent nothin but fucking gimmick change your screen name because you arent nothing but a bitch.....Im same old twisted ...no screen name change just same old me!!! ...unlike you whats this your 2nd or 3rd screen name ?? Hey so what kinda drug of choice is it now a days? Meth or herion hahahaha .....hey your problably one of those faggits that have snitched ....hahaha

Last edited:
Sing on who? Everyone involved with him got wrapped up with him. Now if you remember the PPL resellers in the US that got busted, they have people to sing about. Theyre at the bottom of the totem pole. GL whole shibang went out
Your forgetting a lot of these sources are friends and also know a lot of big players in this game. GL has been doing this for a good while and was a pretty big source. He has several connections and associates the feds would be interested in.

You dumb fuck how many bust have happened in that region in total? Heres a simpler question how many bust were in that region before bushmaster?? You fucktard ...check your history and get back to me

It's only going to get worse fellas. You think the pigs don't know about ASF? All you sponsors better tighten the fuck up. Who knows how all this shit went down. Been on notice for over 5 yrs? How did the pigs sniff him out back then? Let's see if anymore BOP sponsors get busted. I know the pigs will never spill everything and the news media will edit. But something's missing here.

Sent from my Z839 using Tapatalk

I totally agree something just isnt right about this at all.

Back