• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

Highest dosed test cycle you have ever done?

christiantt

Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
Out of curiosity, what is the highest test cycle (weekly injected amount) you have ever ran and for how long? Doesn't matter if it was test alone or combined with other compounds. I have not gotten over 750 test cyp a week and am wondering what results are like pushing a 1000 plus.....im sure some crazy fucks here have done much more than that.

I been up too 2.5 grams
That's a combination of stuff
Test
Tren
Mast

anything over a gram is overkill imo. ive seen guys do ungodly amts. 3,4 grams/wk. they were also taking handfuls of d-bol, var. The moral to this story is 2 out of the 4 guys I saw doing this are dead. 1 of the other guys had to have a liver transplant. they were in there 40s when they died. they were fuckin monsters bro, but at what cost? saw the last guy out of the four last week. fucker looked 80 yrs old and hes 58 and skinny. on second thought, maybe anything over 500-750 is overkill

Did a gram of Test-E a few years back..Loved It.....only ran it to see for about 4 weeks then back down to 800...............No real sides other than oily skin and constant WOOD...I think I F*** the couch once while I was asleep...........

depending on the person sides get bad. Anything at a gram and higher and I get crazy anxiety and dont really see much in the way of added benefit of doing those doses. But that is just me.

Ive ran as high as 2200 mg of test weekly along with other compounds

Ive ran as high as 2200 mg of test weekly along with other compounds
And do you feel you got a good return on investment with that cycle? Like do you think it got you more gains than 1500mg would have? Or a gram? And how much AI did you have to run?

Currently at 1500 sust/600 deca. Feel and look great.

About 2 grams weekly a few times,

One time like 2,600 MG. Felt a little weird on that one. Had anxiety and insomnia.

1,500 weekly is where I personally see diminished returns. 1,200 ish is my fav.

No reason run anabolic high test moderate

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

IML Gear Cream!
Did a gram of Test-E a few years back..Loved It.....only ran it to see for about 4 weeks then back down to 800...............No real sides other than oily skin and constant WOOD...I think I F*** the couch once while I was asleep...........

Shit I did that growing up. No gear, just a horribly horny son I was. Lol

No reason run anabolic high test moderate

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I've been experimenting with that and honestly the anabolics just don't seem to build the mass like test. I know on paper test isn't the strongest but there's just something about it that makes it the best mass builder and why it's the base of every cycle. Dave Palumbo preaches something similar.

950mg SUST. Pinned 475 e4d. Not including the other things.

Sent from my Z839 using Tapatalk

750mg Cyp . Also 750mg Sust

Max

Pinning 500mg Test E e3d.. started this 10days ago..first time at a gram+ of Test.. 3 years of AAS experience..I'm not recommending a new user to do this. Start low and learn your body.

Sent from my 6062W using Tapatalk

3 grams including all the stuff I used was my biggest. I wanna say 2500 or more of it was sust and I was doing ED shots. Think I had some EQ and dbol in that cycle to, maybe used it for 2-3months.

Got huge, puffy and was beyond strong. Think I weighed in a bloated 230+ but I still had a 6 pack so at 5'8 I was pretty jacked. Think I recall benching 405 for reps of 15 with ease, though I didn't max out on that cycle (knew I'd get hurt)

I do recall suffering from BP issues and being out of breathe. I recall walking my daughter up a hill in her baby stroller and when I got to the top, I had calf pumps so bad I had to sit down. I mean my muscles were pumped like 24-7 LOL

And do you feel you got a good return on investment with that cycle? Like do you think it got you more gains than 1500mg would have? Or a gram? And how much AI did you have to run?
I absolutely got better gains than I did on lower doses. And I really get no sides from high test. I know some people feel like shit on it. I ran Asin with it at 12.5 Mg daily

Get Shredded!
I usually keep mine around 500-600/week on a blast. Might consider bumping that up a little since I’m going to add some NPP and s-drol on my next one.

Back