• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪IronMag Labs® 30% Off Easter Sale👉www.ironmaglabs.com Coupon code: EASTER30🐰

New Sale!

adhome01

www.DrugsGear.com
Board Rep
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
Spend +$300 and get for free Testo P or Testo C (maybe be crashed) or Balkan Strombafort

When ordering, type what product you want in the comment box.

Last edited:
bump

bump

Whats up with giving away crashed gear..prices need to come down bc others are cheaper..use to use dg and good company that comes through but expensive

Last edited:
Whats up with giving away crashed gear..prices need to come down bc others are cheaper..use to use dg and good company that comes through but expensive

Just the Test C is crashed, and a few seconds in the microwave and it's fine. I'm not going to bash other sources but I'll just say Drugs Gear has always been about quality and service. I understand that you can find cheaper products but sometimes you get what you pay for.

Very true , been using DG for years and always top shelf ... It blows my mind how cheap some people are, however ( I do understand things are tight sometimes and people are ass out and it sucks )

There are both 10mg and 50mg strombafort. But if your asking about which of the two is the freebie that comes with this sale it's the 10mg one.

The compound isn’t holding in the carrier oil. Usually happens during cold travel time. If it gets too cold it will start to show some crystals.
Really simple to uncrash with heat. Heating pad, warm water etc.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
How does heat work to correct it?

so you just see crystals? What at the bottom?

How does heat work to correct it?

so you just see crystals? What at the bottom?

Heat will slowly melt the crystals away back into the oil. When it’s produced they typically use slow heat to melt down the compound. So heating back up after it’s been crashed or you see crystals is one of the easiest methods. Crystals could be at the bottom or however you vial was sitting.
You just don’t want direct heat like straight on a flame. Something like a hot plate or heating pad works well.

The compound isn’t holding in the carrier oil. Usually happens during cold travel time. If it gets too cold it will start to show some crystals.
Really simple to uncrash with heat. Heating pad, warm water etc.

so it’s not caused by just getting old also or it is?

Once its uncrashed is it is it fixed or does it crash again after it cools a bit?

so it’s not caused by just getting old also or it is?

Once its uncrashed is it is it fixed or does it crash again after it cools a bit?

No definitely not from getting old. Like bulkncut says the majority of the time it stays uncrashed. You may get a few crystals that form again but it would be very little (just repeat your uncrash method)
If it doesn’t stay uncrashed contact the sponsor

Bump

No definitely not from getting old. Like bulkncut says the majority of the time it stays uncrashed. You may get a few crystals that form again but it would be very little (just repeat your uncrash method)
If it doesn’t stay uncrashed contact the sponsor

In your experience, would this cause any pip And/ or lessened effect from the test?

Get Shredded!
In your experience, would this cause any pip And/ or lessened effect from the test?

After it’s uncrashed and stays stable you should have no issues.
But... I have had Winny inject that I had to keep uncrashing each pin and that did have a little PIP to it.
As far as lessening the effect...none whatsoever

After it’s uncrashed and stays stable you should have no issues.
But... I have had Winny inject that I had to keep uncrashing each pin and that did have a little PIP to it.
As far as lessening the effect...none whatsoever

Cool thanks for the info

Back