• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪IronMag Labs® 30% Off Easter Sale👉www.ironmaglabs.com Coupon code: EASTER30🐰

Getting sick after injection

searunner

Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
I have been using gear for about 10 years now. Immediately after I do my injection I start feeling sick. It is flu like symptoms along with brain fog. I even did a micro dose yesterday morning and immediately starting feeling sick. I have been to doctor and he immediately said my DHT level was too high and is having me take finistrate. It does not matter the type of gear, cyp, tren, deca, etc. I am feeling sick after injection than after a few days I begin feeling better. I have done a lot of research and can not find anything at all. Has anyone experienced this before? Can it be possible after years of doing gear my body simply does not accept it anymore?

Only time I’ve had things like this happen is when I get test flu. Body aches, fever, all around feel like garbage. I take 4 ibuprofen every few hours and I feel much better. Doesn’t sound like this is your problem tho?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Is it the same brand all along??

Is it possible this is psychological reaction?

No it is different brands too, my friend thinks its psychological because i start to react to it so quickly

- - - Updated - - -

No because this has been happening for months now

I thought I switched to Monster because they used a different carrier. think I am going try the cream to see if I have the same reaction

No it is different brands too, my friend thinks its psychological because i start to react to it so quickly

- - - Updated - - -

No because this has been happening for months now

If it was purely psychological, I would think the effects would be gone shortly...not days later.

Does anyone know what oil that Purity Source Labs uses?

- - - Updated - - -

thats true

Brother ,,,we all have our scars to deal with.............Prices to pay,,,this may be yours.............risk vs. reward.....Is it still worth it???

Just spit balling here...but it could be an immune reaction you've developed. I'd get your c-reactive protein done/blood work just to make sure everything is kosher.

Sent from my SM-N960U using Tapatalk

i thought u said dr. said ur dht is high,right? did the finistrate seem to help at all? this is really weird dude. never heard of symptoms quite like this. especially after ten years.hope u get it straightened out.good luck bro!

Back