Singing Recon's Praises

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    58 Posts
    Rep Points

Singing Recon's Praises

I have tried several sponsor's IGF-1 LR3 in the past. They're all gone now, of course. But, this is far and away, the best IGF-1 LR3 I have ever tried. I told myself I would need 10 units or 100mcg per day, because that's what I did in the past. I started at 50mcg and haven't increased since that time. I recently stumbled upon a former where they said peptides were a waste of money. I kept reading to see the vets set this dude straight, but they just backed him up on it. A product of steroid only sponsors, I assume. But, I am really grateful to have this forum at my disposal and equally grateful to have Recon at my disposal. It's time to get some more before my 20 days runs out.

What is the recommended max time on IGF-1 LR3? I used to hear 5-6 weeks. Then, it seems like those guesstimates have shot up. What's the real. Or, can anyone say how long they have ran it. I know it's hard to say X amount of time is truly safe before natural IGF-1 is hindered without a blood test, but any educated guesses are welcome.

When will Recon get their GHRP-2 back in stock. It appears to be still on backorder. Damn coronavirus I imagine. Who knows, maybe a regular hiccup.

Thanks.
    Chemical.

Oh, and thanks Wesley. You really helped me get the order through. I won't be doing a bank transfer anytime soon again. I have a crappy prepaid debit card from my employer. No actual banking location to visit or anything. But, we got it worked out and it wouldn't have happened without you.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    252 Posts
    Rep Points

IGF 1 LR3 is the shit man. I use it as a bridge between cycles along with some sarms and I love it. Definitely an underrated peptide for those who donít use GH. I have used mine for 6-8 weeks in the past. I will have to try reconís thanks for your review bro
    Last edited by Swolewelder; 02-20-2020 at 02:34 AM.

Super Moderator
    SUPER MOD

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1,313 Posts
    Rep Points

Thank you for the awesome review