• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

Presidents Chef natty or nah?

I guess it might be possible but i think he's full of shit.

Sent from my LM-V405 using Tapatalk

For sure not natural. I've seen this guy before, he's been working that job awhile now.

He is ex military I believe. The weird thing is though that to work in the White House one must pass all kinds of psych tests and such, so then again.... maybe he isn't on the gear for some time???
Weird though, that's for sure.

I could easily see him getting that size naturally, purely genetics.

I have had PT clients in the past that look jacked and they weigh 200+ minus working out and muscular and never touched a drug. I had this one client, it was super odd. Young black kid, I think 17? Prob 5'5 and about 200lbs and he looked jacked like he had been training for years. I was totally expecting him to be super strong, so it was bizarre when he barely got 135 on bench press.

Proves Genetics means everything in this game.

Well he ispretty bigand bulky so it could be natural. He dances around the question about steroids all through the interview though and keeps saying "I don't know or I don't care about all that. Grown men can make there own choices." so that leads me to believe he has at least at one point in his life has tried a cycle or two. He could be a genetic freak like a lot of power lifters that get big but aren't super cut. I am certain not all big guys have to juice and he truly takes a middle of the road approach. He doesn't bash steroid use yet doesn't proclaim to the high heaven that he is natural he just politely says he never tried which lends a bit truth to what he said.

Fake natty to me.

this guy has nothing to gain by coming out and saying he is on steroids and everything to lose. He doesn't owe anyone any kind of explanation, so even if he was why would he say he was.

No one has 23" arms natty. Hell most pros don't have 23" arms.
One in a billion chance IMO this guy has the genetics to be natty at that size.

IML Gear Cream!
this guy has nothing to gain by coming out and saying he is on steroids and everything to lose. He doesn't owe anyone any kind of explanation, so even if he was why would he say he was.

Agreed...he doesn't want to risk his job at the WH with stuff like that.

"I didn't even know what steroids were until . . . recently."

LOL! Yeah, right. Said too much in protest.

For sure not natural. I've seen this guy before, he's been working that job awhile now.

He is ex military I believe. The weird thing is though that to work in the White House one must pass all kinds of psych tests and such, so then again.... maybe he isn't on the gear for some time???
Weird though, that's for sure.

Just an extensive background check and drug test. I don't think they test for PEDs, even so, he could just be maintaining with his legit TRT script. Otherwise I'm sure he cruises on a good amount of gear.

I could easily see him getting that size naturally, purely genetics.

I have had PT clients in the past that look jacked and they weigh 200+ minus working out and muscular and never touched a drug. I had this one client, it was super odd. Young black kid, I think 17? Prob 5'5 and about 200lbs and he looked jacked like he had been training for years. I was totally expecting him to be super strong, so it was bizarre when he barely got 135 on bench press.

Proves Genetics means everything in this game.

That's true, genetics are extremely important, but this guy has the kind of size that someone with great genetics usually achieves with gear. If that is acheivable natural, why aren't there any monsters like him in the tested natural bodybuilding federations 300lbs off-season? And if his size is natural, where are the guys with his genetics in the IFBB that would be 400+lbs with gear? We've already seen similar genetics as him in bodybuilding and they weren't 300lbs with 24" arms natural. Infact it took someone like Ronnie Coleman many years of gear use to reach that kind of size despite having crazy genetics. With all due respect.

Last edited:
Back