• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

Anyone still using PSL?

inkdbrawler

Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
Title says it all. Last cycle I ran was gear strictly from them, as well as some Test from bushmaster to log for him, but it's been 5ish years and I've been off-cycle/unplugged. They still cranking out good gear, or any newer suggestions? Thanks the help and feels good to be back!

PSL is still good shit! Ran some stenbolone and winny from them last year and it was great.

Thanks to all the replies already, Pharmalogic still exist as well? I ran some labs last go around for them and figured it might be worth at least giving them a look if anyone has used them recently..

Thanks to all the replies already, Pharmalogic still exist as well? I ran some labs last go around for them and figured it might be worth at least giving them a look if anyone has used them recently..

Nope bush is gone.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

You can’t go wrong with PSL. They’ve been a leader in this game for a long time. The only thing that has changed in the last 5 years is the list of products is much much larger than before.

Psl is still around and better then ever

PSL 100% g2g. Running their gear right now and it’s top shelf

Glad to hear it! Seems to be the consensus, I did an unsponsored log for them on IML forums 5 years ago and am way too pleasantly surprised to hear they’re still kicking ass!

Only thing I wasn’t a fan of at the time was the dbol. Ran it to kickstart my cycle at 40/40/50/60mg for weeks 1-4 and I felt absolutely nothing. Test and NPP were both phenomenal though.

Any of y’all running their HGH currently?

Glad to hear it! Seems to be the consensus, I did an unsponsored log for them on IML forums 5 years ago and am way too pleasantly surprised to hear they’re still kicking ass!

Only thing I wasn’t a fan of at the time was the dbol. Ran it to kickstart my cycle at 40/40/50/60mg for weeks 1-4 and I felt absolutely nothing. Test and NPP were both phenomenal though.

Any of y’all running their HGH currently?

I' running Eurotropin (HGH) from PSL.

What did u think of the sten

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G900A using Tapatalk

I liked the sten. It reminds me of primo. It’s good shit. Definitely a dryer compound.

I liked the sten. It reminds me of primo. It’s good shit. Definitely a dryer compound.

Been wanting to run some for a long time deff need to get me some.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G900A using Tapatalk

Back