• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪IronMag Labs® 30% Off Easter Sale👉www.ironmaglabs.com Coupon code: EASTER30🐰

Super simple Winstrol question

GettingOld74

Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
1st time ever I am going to run Winstrol oral and was wondering what dosage I should run. Currently 6'4" 250lb 15% BF 45yrs old. I've heard 25mg for few weeks then bump to 50, then 75. Advice?

1st time ever I am going to run Winstrol oral and was wondering what dosage I should run. Currently 6'4" 250lb 15% BF 45yrs old. I've heard 25mg for few weeks then bump to 50, then 75. Advice?
Looks good to me. The reason you don't wanna just start w a high dosage is the side effects well the drying of the joints . I dunno about u but I m about your age and it fucks my joints up at 75mg-100mg sweet spot for me is 50.
It's a great effective compound though small the best
D

50-100mg.

If you can swing it, 50mg winny and 50mg var is awesome.

It's my Bud..GottenOld74.................why Winny???

Looks good to me. The reason you don't wanna just start w a high dosage is the side effects well the drying of the joints . I dunno about u but I m about your age and it fucks my joints up at 75mg-100mg sweet spot for me is 50.
It's a great effective compound though small the best
D

Any particular time a day you would take it or does it matter? I know it's only got around 9hr half life. I have 25mg capsules

I dont like to go above 50 with winny personally because it really does start to mess with my joints at those doses.

Not gonna burn fat . Just gonna throw your bloods out of wack. Get back to me when your done cycle . To thank me . I would Get as lean as you can natural .Then use too polish physique harden up .

IML Gear Cream!
Not gonna burn fat . Just gonna throw your bloods out of wack. Get back to me when your done cycle . To thank me . I would Get as lean as you can natural .Then use too polish physique harden up .

Cycle ends next Monday then I will be dropping to TRT level dose 125mg a week

I like winny, especially at lower dosages for a bit longer ... 20-30 mg daily over 6-8 weeks ... and helps to avoid some of the sides that are associated with higher doses (joint pain, hair loss, irritability, etc.)

You know the deal ,,Brother.....something new..start low,see how you respond and go from there............If you have a wet compound in the mix,it might be easier on you....Like Deca...for your joints.

You know the deal ,,Brother.....something new..start low,see how you respond and go from there............If you have a wet compound in the mix,it might be easier on you....Like Deca...for your joints.

Current cycle I'm taking .5 cc of deca a week for joints. Should I continue that with my trt dose as well?

I do.............My cruise is 200 Test-E/ Deca150..........every 2wks...works perfect for me....The Deca should help with the Winny joint pain...

Looks like back to try level 4 days early. As I ruptured my plantaris muscle doing box jumps last night.

I do.............My cruise is 200 Test-E/ Deca150..........every 2wks...works perfect for me....The Deca should help with the Winny joint pain...
Yep, Deca is magic for joint paint in us old guys (57)

just FYI some places also have the inj Winstrol. Most that do, have the aqueous version, (in water) but I don't think I would touch that. Heard too many bad stories about infections with that. Some places like Basicstero have the oil based version though.

Last edited:
just FYI some places also have the inj Winstrol. Most that do, have the aqueous version, (in water) but I don't think I would touch that. Heard too many bad stories about infections with that. Some places like Basicstero have the oil based version though.
the only good thing about the water based injectable winny is if you try it and don’t like it or can’t handle the pain you can simply drink it. Take it orally just like you would the pills. Technically you can do the same thing with oil based injectable winny but I’d imagine that’s pretty nasty lol

the only good thing about the water based injectable winny is if you try it and don’t like it or can’t handle the pain you can simply drink it. Take it orally just like you would the pills. Technically you can do the same thing with oil based injectable winny but I’d imagine that’s pretty nasty lol
Very nasty I bet. Prolly like some real bad 15 year old salad dressing. I think I'd much rather just take the tablets before I'd do that.

50mg is average everyday for 6 weeks but I know people that will do 50mg 2 weeks 100mg 2 weeks and 50mg another 2 weeks

Back