• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

Stellar

DomZan

Banned
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
May just be me but thought I'd throw it out there. So I've noticed if I either bang the wife, or crank one off before a leg work out it's a damn fine lift. Anyone else notice that if you 'get rid of it' you have a stellar work out...

May just be me but thought I'd throw it out there. So I've noticed if I either bang the wife, or crank one off before a leg work out it's a damn fine lift. Anyone else notice that if you 'get rid of it' you have a stellar work out...
Nope. I usually feel relaxed instead of being pumped after sex. I just want to sleep after.

Sent from my CPH1907 using Tapatalk

Yeah nap and sammich first, then work out.

Sent from my LM-V405 using Tapatalk

my brother used to swear if he didnt get laid before he played in a football game he would suck that game. he would go to the neighborhood whore between school and the game. worked out pretty good for him. he was an all-state,all-conf. wide receiver. probably could have played college if he wasnt so fuckin lazy. SOB never lifted a fuckin weight and was still the best player on the team. got more pussy than most guys too. i ask him his secret and he said" u just got to be able to talk shit". asshole

Yeah.... my aggression is way less if I unload my gun prior to a workout or game. Not sure if my performance is affected tho. I guess a case could be made for ‘mental clarity’ after you get the baby batter outta your system.

maybe that’s why the Greeks fucked each other in the butt prior to battle? Didn’t workout for them in the long run.

But if there are any ASF ladies that want to run an experiment with me, I’m game. Lol 😉

Yeah.... my aggression is way less if I unload my gun prior to a workout or game. Not sure if my performance is affected tho. I guess a case could be made for ‘mental clarity’ after you get the baby batter outta your system.

maybe that’s why the Greeks fucked each other in the butt prior to battle? Didn’t workout for them in the long run.

But if there are any ASF ladies that want to run an experiment with me, I’m game. Lol
Asf ladies got clits bigger than our cocks bro

Asf ladies got clits bigger than our cocks bro

haha you’re saying that like it’s a bad thing. The bigger the target the easier the climax!

My thing won't get up seeing a clit bigger than itself. Too intimidating

just open that pj Braun thread bro, you’ll feel better about yourself. Hopefully 😆

IML Gear Cream!

But if there are any ASF ladies that want to run an experiment with me, I’m game. Lol 😉

Lol bro. my man

Mental clarity. A sense of peace. Relaxed. Focused. The gurt seems to clutter things a bit. That's why us men don't make the best decisions when it comes to pussy. The build up clogs up the brain. Get rid of it

Back