• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪IronMag Labs® 30% Off Easter Sale👉www.ironmaglabs.com Coupon code: EASTER30🐰

Hgh and High Blood Sugar

deathrattle

Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
Ive been using iron lions orange tops for about 9 months at 2iu morning and 2 iu before bed each day.

I checked my blood glucose some months back fasted and it was around 90.

Now i tested the past couple days fasted and its been at 110.

During this 9 months ive also been taking 500mg of metformin at breaksfast and 500mg before bed. I thought this would counteract getting high blood sugar levels.

Im kinda concerned as of now. I am stopping the hgh immediately and will still be taking the metformin but was wondering if there is anything else i can do or take to help my situation.

Also do you guys think I permanently screwed my insulin resistance up if i stop now it will get back within range?

Sent from my SM-N950U1 using Tapatalk

I just had the same problem a few months ago...

Good job at checking your glucose man, now i suggest you hire a profesional coach to help you fix your diet and get your glucose back in range.
Montego1 helped me get my glucose back in range in about 3 months .

I would shot him a PM

Ive been using iron lions orange tops for about 9 months at 2iu morning and 2 iu before bed each day.

I checked my blood glucose some months back fasted and it was around 90.

Now i tested the past couple days fasted and its been at 110.

During this 9 months ive also been taking 500mg of metformin at breaksfast and 500mg before bed. I thought this would counteract getting high blood sugar levels.

Im kinda concerned as of now. I am stopping the hgh immediately and will still be taking the metformin but was wondering if there is anything else i can do or take to help my situation.

Also do you guys think I permanently screwed my insulin resistance up if i stop now it will get back within range?

No you didn't permanently cause an issue.

I recently helped a member here who had been using higher doses of gh and over a long duration. His sugar was much worse.

It just takes time off gh and adjusting diet to bring them back in range.

After you do bring them back in range, keep the gh out and carbs minimal for quite a bit of time even if they are very good.

I think we got him down to 73 fasted in the morning for a week or so Before we added carbs back in.

Then we added small amounts around his training and slower digesting sources.

I just had the same problem a few months ago...

Good job at checking your glucose man, now i suggest you hire a profesional coach to help you fix your diet and get your glucose back in range.
Montego1 helped me get my glucose back in range in about 3 months .

I would shot him a PM
There he is lol.

Guys, I'm also around 110 fasted in the morning. But after I eat a carb heavy meal 2 hours later it's back down to 80-90. I've read about something called the dawn effect where your blood sugar gets low at the middle of the night and your body tries to correct it by over producing.

Also my diet is super clean 95 percent whole foods. I'm only 32 10 to 12 percent body fat.

I'm on 4 ius daily 2 in the morning 2 at night

Any thoughts on this?

Sent from my SM-G960U using Tapatalk

Guys, I'm also around 110 fasted in the morning. But after I eat a carb heavy meal 2 hours later it's back down to 80-90. I've read about something called the dawn effect where your blood sugar gets low at the middle of the night and your body tries to correct it by over producing.

Also my diet is super clean 95 percent whole foods. I'm only 32 10 to 12 percent body fat.

Any thoughts on this?

My understanding is that immediately upon waking your liver will release some glucose. Best to wait 20-30 min after waking to get an accurate reading.

Sent from my LG-H871 using Tapatalk

Any thoughts on this?

What do you have for dinner? At what time ?

You want to give it a good 8-10hrs after your dinner to get an accurate reading in your fasted glucose...

Have dinner at 9pm , test your glucose at 7am BEFORE breakfast .

Do this for 3-5 days and thats your fasted glucose.

I bought the Freestyle libre CGM , super convenient. Google it ,

Any thoughts on this?

are you checking right when you wake up? mine numbers do creep up after I been awake for a bit and still havent had anything to eat. 110 is pre diabetes. you'll probably be fine its definitely from the GH. if you start pissing 2-3 times a night and lose 5lbs of water overnight then you should start being concerned

So i didnt take my hgh this morning and took my blood sugar levels fasted this morning and it only read 88. The previous days were at 110 but that was fasted and taking a hgh shot before the reading.

Could taking the hgh shot raise my blood suagr levels around 20 points just like that and that quicky? If so maybe i wasnt in as bad shape as i first thought.

IML Gear Cream!
So i didnt take my hgh this morning and took my blood sugar levels fasted this morning and it only read 88. The previous days were at 110 but that was fasted and taking a hgh shot before the reading.

Could taking the hgh shot raise my blood suagr levels around 20 points just like that and that quicky? If so maybe i wasnt in as bad shape as i first thought.

You can always get bloodwork and check you A1c .

Its a 3 month average of your glucose

Edit , i checked my glucose this morning and im back to 105 , gdi

yes GH will raise your glucose level

You can always get bloodwork and check you A1c .

Its a 3 month average of your glucose

Edit , i checked my glucose this morning and im back to 105 , gdi
you can buy an AIC tester at CVS or rite aid they are good for 2 tests

Back