• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

Is this caber legit?

TrenTrain

Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
Anyone ever get their caber from xxxxxx
It looks legit but you never know

Last edited by a moderator:
Anyone ever get their caber from xxxxx

No sir. I do know that cabergoline is around 3k a gram!!! Crazy expensive raw. Definitely go with a trustworthy branded cabergoline. Pfizer and Sun Pharma/(Signature)(India)are the 2 big name brands. 24 tablets generic tablets of .5mg @ Target/CVS costs me $200.86 w a coupon from goodrx.

Max

No sir. I do know that cabergoline is around 3k a gram!!! Crazy expensive raw. Definitely go with a trustworthy branded cabergoline. Pfizer and Sun Pharma/(Signature)(India)are the 2 big name brands. 24 tablets generic tablets of .5mg @ Target/CVS costs me $200.86 w a coupon from goodrx.

Max
How do you get your doctor to write an Rx for it?

Anyone ever get their caber from cxxxxxxx

Cheaper than what I get for. I buy pharma and it’s about 3x more expensive.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

How do you get your doctor to write an Rx for it?

I have had high prolactin bloods before and the NP prescribed it but, I printed out a study on orgasmic disorder and told her I was having trouble reaching one. After she read it, she kept writing it for me. I rarely need it but, it is such a great compound to have and definitely took care of my Deca dick!! I usually can get by with 50-100mg of P5P. Before that I took 600mg of Vitamin B6.

Max

I have had high prolactin bloods before and the NP prescribed it but, I printed out a study on orgasmic disorder and told her I was having trouble reaching one. After she read it, she kept writing it for me. I rarely need it but, it is such a great compound to have and definitely took care of my Deca dick!! I usually can get by with 50-100mg of P5P. Before that I took 600mg of Vitamin B6.

Max
good to know thanks!

I take P5P daily, but I didn't know it could have that effect. Maybe now that I know that it will subconsciously work for me. :p

Max
They have sun pharma. 12 count .5mg for $30. Price goes down a little as you buy more.

They have sun pharma. 12 count .5mg for $30. Price goes down a little as you buy more.

That is a real brand. Just gotta be careful because counterfeits are definitely out there. If it’s that cheap, not much lost !

Max

I buy a Eastern European brand and it’s $70 for 20 pills@1mg

Anyone ever get their caber from xxxxxx
Wtf? Am I tripping. I decided to try some caber from this site and it lets me add the shit to a “cart” but I can’t find the fucking cart or any option to take me to a cart? If it was a snake would it bite me or did this dumb fucks really forget the link to the cart?

IML Gear Cream!
If someone knows a good place to get some caber that’s not super expensive can you just message me? I’ve ran Deca and tren without any prolactin issues but I’m planning on going a little harder this year so I was gonna get some caber this time. I know I should have had it before but I got lucky. So I don’t think I need it really so I don’t want to spend a lot on it.

Why not use prami? Seems a lot easier to get
I don’t know I’ve never used any of them. Everyone always says to use caber. And I’ve heard that prami causes really bad nausea. If it’s a lot easier to get maybe I’ll have to get that one.

PSL has caber. Support forum sponsors bros.

This man makes a good point we have caber and it’s more than legit. No need to ever go outside of this forum’s sponsors. If nobody here has it then you don’t need it plain and simple.

This man makes a good point we have caber and it’s more than legit. No need to ever go outside of this forum’s sponsors. If nobody here has it then you don’t need it plain and simple.

My bad. I didnt think anyone had it.

Back