• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

Squat Safe

Arnold

Numero Uno
Staff member
Administrator
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
Squat Safe

This video is going to save you all. Don't have a squat rack? Bad lower back? Knees Hurt? You don't Squat anymore? If any of these apply to you... then get ready and watch this video. This workout will check your ego at the door. Make sure to follow along and use the proper weights for these exercises, and make sure you are using your mind to muscle connect to ensure the proper muscles are being worked.

https://youtu.be/YpljuZr7cCY

So important!! That and Deadlifts: Form is paramount. 2 times I’ve hurt my back in my life and I pay such close attention to my form. Both times, I was just distracted for a literal millisecond and BAM! Out of commission for 6 weeks both times.....Deadlifts. Squatting is my favorite exercise hands down. I am a squat to the floor type of guy. A lot of people cannot perform them and I hate it because they are so beneficial. I try to integrate some form for guys that are not able to do traditional. I spoke with many orthopods and chiropractors about what kind of stuff a client could do safely and have gotten 20 different responses. I just hate the word “ I can’t...”. I understand though, back pain can ruin careers. Squat Theory would be a good book.

Max

So important!! That and Deadlifts: Form is paramount. 2 times I’ve hurt my back in my life and I pay such close attention to my form. Both times, I was just distracted for a literal millisecond and BAM! Out of commission for 6 weeks both times.....Deadlifts. Squatting is my favorite exercise hands down. I am a squat to the floor type of guy. A lot of people cannot perform them and I hate it because they are so beneficial. I try to integrate some form for guys that are not able to do traditional. I spoke with many orthopods and chiropractors about what kind of stuff a client could do safely and have gotten 20 different responses. I just hate the word “ I can’t...”. I understand though, back pain can ruin careers. Squat Theory would be a good book.

Max
I was diagnosed with scoliosis yesterday and that hit me like a ton of bricks. Even though I feel no back pain now the scoliosis is gonna bite me in the ass soon. Form is truly everything in any exercise, and when going heavy. For people with back issues there should be safer alternatives to squats that are just as beneficial yet take the strain off a fragile back.

Great vid even though I consider O'Hearn aka O'Tren a douchenozzle.

Last edited:
I was diagnosed with scoliosis yesterday and that hit me like a ton of bricks. Even though I feel no back pain now the scoliosis is gonna bite me in the ass soon. Form is truly everything in any exercise, and when going heavy. For people with back issues there should be safer alternatives to squats that are just as beneficial yet take the strain off a fragile back.

Great vid even though I consider O'Hearn aka O'Tren a douchenozzle.

Damn, sorry to hear about that. Hopefully you can avoid surgery but, scoliosis can get pretty ugly. Wish you all the best.

Max

Damn, sorry to hear about that. Hopefully you can avoid surgery but, scoliosis can get pretty ugly. Wish you all the best.

Max

Yes going to a PT soon to get some therapy and learn some new corrective exercises. Hopefully it's correctable.

How does the sissy squat save your knees? It appears theres a ton of pressure on the knees.

Sent from my LM-V405 using Tapatalk

Back