• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

Tren and estrodial

mgrabow

Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
So I've been low dosing tren and test 250 mg pw test and 125 tren pw and I got my labs back and estrodial was 144, crazy high! I don't think ive ever had it that high just using test alone. Anyone know if you can get false positives back on reading while on test tren?

Sent from my Pixel 4 using Tapatalk

So I've been low dosing tren and test 250 mg pw test and 125 tren pw and I got my labs back and estrodial was 144, crazy high! I don't think ive ever had it that high just using test alone. Anyone know if you can get false positives back on reading while on test tren?

I believe unless you get the sensitive panel your estrodial reading will be off especially on tren.

Have you ran tren before? Any estro sides?

Are you using any ais

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk

I believe unless you get the sensitive panel your estrodial reading will be off especially on tren.

Are you using any ais

This

tren can be identified as estradiol, it depends on the test carried out.
so if you don't have a side, go [FONT=Verdana,Arial,Tahoma,Calibri,Geneva,sans-serif]ahead quietly[/FONT]

Are you using any ais

Estrogen must be lc/ms testing to eliminate the tren from showing as e2.

I've had mine come back once over 1700, and once over 3000! You have to get the estrodial sensitive test if you're running tren, and want to know where your e2 is really at.

Here is mine that I posted a wile back..
They screwed up and only used a ECLIA on my estro

cross1.jpg

Why does everyone always say that?
I'm actually very soft spoken and calm in nature..lol Or I can be moody... :)
giphy.gif

Lol! You all good V!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Wow. I would have guessed a lot higher. Shows you how strong tren is.
Exactly, that is how strong it is, it will reign with dominance with its presence. It doesn't need to compete for any position.

Back