• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 🩺Muscle Gelz® HUMANOGEN® - Powered by Ibutamoren® Increases Growth Hormone! (Transdermal - No Injecting!)🏥

Hellcat?

heavyiron

Community Veteran
Staff member
Administrator
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
Anyone here have a Dodge Hellcat? If so which model?

You like?

My buddy has a 2016 I believe it is. Not the red eye but the normal hellcat. It’s an auto but damn does that thing move. You can manually shift it which is what he usually does. It’s bone stock right now and still a very impressive car. Sounds amazing even stock.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Just had this discussion on the way to work. Buy a hellcat or a brand new mid engine c8 corvette starting at 53k....I think around 500 horses and somewhere around a thousand pounds lighter. If you wanted to bump that hp number up it would be super easy and that’s dirt cheap for what you’re getting. Not to mention it isn’t a Chrysler

Just had this discussion on the way to work. Buy a hellcat or a brand new mid engine c8 corvette starting at 53k....I think around 500 horses and somewhere around a thousand pounds lighter. If you wanted to bump that hp number up it would be super easy and that’s dirt cheap for what you’re getting. Not to mention it isn’t a Chrysler

The after market parts will take alittle bit before they are being sold. The 2014+ gt500 is a pretty solid car too. 660hp stock is a damn good start.

My buddy has a scatpack challenger , I have driven it and also the hellcat I really couldn’t tell the difference in the two besides the supercharger noise . They both just spun the tires pretty much till the end of third gear .

I got my wife the scatpack the engine sounds amazing
My Jeep Grand Cherokee has the same engine. The sound and power is a ton of fun.

Does your wife like driving it?

Wife wants a 4 door sedan but the corvettes are sweet.

Wife wants a 4 door sedan but the corvettes are sweet.
I don’t know who she would be hauling around but the charger backseat really isn’t that big .

I drive a truck like a real man. :)

My buddy and the owner of my gym has a hellcat. I have no idea on the specs but he claims it's a low 9 second car.

I drive a truck like a real man. :)

My buddy and the owner of my gym has a hellcat. I have no idea on the specs but he claims it's a low 9 second car.

I drive a bmw because I’m a douche lol nah I honestly wanted a 335i bad for some reason at the time so I had to get it out of my system. Has a pump fuel tune (93 octane) and an E85 tune. Pretty fun little car.

My Jeep Grand Cherokee has the same engine. The sound and power is a ton of fun.

wife loves the car it was her dream car for a while, she drives like an old lady so I'm not worried about her driving it. other than being a badass car it has some pretty cool features like adaptive cruise control

My girl is no Hellcat, but shes all mine
826d84b41f7d2519377ca6c546389121.jpg

I Didn't Choose the Swolle Life, The Swolle Life Chose Me

Currently shopping for an SRT Grand Cherokee now. Have wanted one for years! What year do you have and what color? About to go test drive a 2019 with 4k miles. Then the plan is to get a Charger Hellcat maybe next year. I want two SRTs in my garage, lol. A buddy of mine at the gym just traded his 2015 Challenger Hellcat for a 2019 Challenger Hellcat Redeye. Beautiful car, but I'm more into the Charger.

Back