• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • IronMag Labs® 25% Off Sale!❤️‍🔥 Hardcore Bodybuilding Supplements💪Use Coupon Code ASF25 💊

Shoulders ache

ja0690

Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
Any suggestions on what to do to help my shoulders recovery they hurt it doesn’t feel
Like a sore hurt , can anyone expand on this ?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Sometimes one or few of the dozens of muscles get stretched or whatever, especially getting old. This causes the shoulder doesn't sit right in the socket and it hurts to move some ways.
I started using deca at 120mg/wk and its been really nice. I know it doesn't heal tissue, neither does a cortisone shot but before the cortisone shot I couldn't use my arm, so....
I'll take the remedy. I'd rather use the deca with my TRT and not have to get to the point of needing a shot in my shoulder like I did my elbow.

WIll it work?? I don't know, but its good so far.

Might want to look into BPC-157 bro
0ce6243b0f1d0aba4619711491bc3310.jpg

BPC157 it is a synthetic peptide (containing 15 aminoacids) with a potent regeneration and healing properties. Highly efficient in regeneration and healing the whole body by eliminating all kinds of toxins , also efficiently enhances and improves body regeneration processes.
BPC157 is a great solution for regeneration and healing inflammatory conditions caused by injuries , overtraining and pushed through muscles , bones and joints.
Research has proven that BPC157 heals stomach ulcers , digestive system disorders , also all kinds of inflammatory conditions in the whole body.
It's a great enhancer and speed up agent for healing and regeneration of the bone system and joints.
BPC157 has also proven to be a great agent for growth and regeneration of blood vessels.
BPC157 - DOSAGE: 200 - 250mcg twice a day

Thanks fellas

Where can I get tht bp 157

Have you lost any weight? Years ago I stoped working out and dropped 80 lbs. Everything hurt. Even on a smaller scale of dropping weight can hurt. Or are you gaining weight or strength to quick. Increasing strength and going more heavy can put a lot of strain on you. There's also something called a sleep injury. It could be sleeping too long on your Shoulder or arm stretched out or perhaps your elbows bent just different positions. You may have to play with you got to realize you're in that position for 8 hours a night. Try changing exercises with your shoulders. If you do a lot of front shoulder press maybe try rear shoulder press if you do a lot of side laterals, maybe stop those. If you go heavy maybe try going lighter.

Sent from my LG-H871 using Tapatalk

If it doesn't feel like the muscles sore and it just feels like a deep pain try sleeping upright in a recliner. Skip your next shoulder day And reassess the situation.

Have you lost any weight? Years ago I stoped working out and dropped 80 lbs. Everything hurt. Even on a smaller scale of dropping weight can hurt. Or are you gaining weight or strength to quick. Increasing strength and going more heavy can put a lot of strain on you. There's also something called a sleep injury. It could be sleeping too long on your Shoulder or arm stretched out or perhaps your elbows bent just different positions. You may have to play with you got to realize you're in that position for 8 hours a night. Try changing exercises with your shoulders. If you do a lot of front shoulder press maybe try rear shoulder press if you do a lot of side laterals, maybe stop those. If you go heavy maybe try going lighter.

I had the strength gain pains before in my forearms and that’s the worst!

IML Gear Cream!
They hurt....
When?
Where?
How bad?
All the time?

Probably should expand on that more before spending any money.

It’s hurts on top and it’s just uncomfortable ache and it just started few days ago

Any suggestions on what to do to help my shoulders recovery they hurt it doesn’t feel
Like a sore hurt , can anyone expand on this ?

I had bicep tendonitis which they prescribed me anti inflammatory for. Now i fell 95% better

Might want to look into BPC-157 bro
0ce6243b0f1d0aba4619711491bc3310.jpg

BPC157 it is a synthetic peptide (containing 15 aminoacids) with a potent regeneration and healing properties. Highly efficient in regeneration and healing the whole body by eliminating all kinds of toxins , also efficiently enhances and improves body regeneration processes.
BPC157 is a great solution for regeneration and healing inflammatory conditions caused by injuries , overtraining and pushed through muscles , bones and joints.
Research has proven that BPC157 heals stomach ulcers , digestive system disorders , also all kinds of inflammatory conditions in the whole body.
It's a great enhancer and speed up agent for healing and regeneration of the bone system and joints.
BPC157 has also proven to be a great agent for growth and regeneration of blood vessels.
BPC157 - DOSAGE: 200 - 250mcg twice a day

Not to mention bpc-157 can cure chrohns disease, government hides all these special little secrets from us

I get it from time to time. It always goes away for me. I thin as mentioned above, my sleep position has a lot to do with it. I sleep much better on my right side (the shoulder that sometimes hurts), with my arm under the pillow and hand laying against one of the posts (don't ask me why because I don't know lol) The pain feels like in the structure of the shoulder, not the muscle.
Also I'm now having the forearm pain mentioned above from increase in forearm strength increase at the moment. I am 61 though lol.
Big thing to watch on all your lifts / pulls.... Your form

Sometimes one or few of the dozens of muscles get stretched or whatever, especially getting old. This causes the shoulder doesn't sit right in the socket and it hurts to move some ways.
I started using deca at 120mg/wk and its been really nice. I know it doesn't heal tissue, neither does a cortisone shot but before the cortisone shot I couldn't use my arm, so....

It tells me you must have had some shoulder trauma in the past? Before starting to use strong medicines, go to a manual therapist. Message therapy can bring considerable relief. If it some issue with the nerve position, medicines will not help. It will remove the pain but not the reason. And with massages, it is different. I am from worldpostalcode.com/united-states/california/sacramento if you need further help.

I get it from time to time. It always goes away for me. I thin as mentioned above, my sleep position has a lot to do with it. I sleep much better on my right side (the shoulder that sometimes hurts), with my arm under the pillow and hand laying against one of the posts (don't ask me why because I don't know lol) The pain feels like in the structure of the shoulder, not the muscle.
Also I'm now having the forearm pain mentioned above from increase in forearm strength increase at the moment. I am 61 though lol.
Big thing to watch on all your lifts / pulls.... Your form

Your sleeping position probably isn’t causing your pain. Just making you more symptomatic when you sleep on them.

Since it’s both shoulders, my guess is it’s something you are doing. Rarely do you injure both sides simultaneously at the same moment.

Examine your exercise routine closely. Especially anything you have recently added.

I remember once have bilateral shoulders hurting and it ended up being that I was benching too heavy too often.

Another time it was after adding a new exercise.

It’s so hard to know. But if it has been going on awhile, probably something you are doing.

Get some anti inflammatory meds like Celebrex or indocin. Use ice packs.

But again, if the meds help and you go back to the same thing that was hurting you... pain will come back too.

Get Shredded!
Could be a torn rotator cuff and they take an age to heal. Maybe lighten the weights, focus on some mobility and if thats okay slowly increase the amount of volume that you're doing?

If ur currently running gear deca will def help with joint soreness acts as a lubricant - also ru including norm soups such as glutamine in your regimen ??

My advice is get used to it. My forearms, shoulders, knees, and even hips lately have some degree of chronic tendonitis. A little pain aint the end of the world. Warm up well and I would personally advise against getting in the habit of popping nsaids.

You need time off. If you continue to work that shit it gon be get worse. do not turn this 3 month shoulder injury into 15 month injury!!!!!!!!! Trust a brotha from experience.

get well soon.

Only thing that has ever helped mine was time off. I want to try bpc 157. A guy at my gym swears by it.

Same thing for me, shoulder aches which limited me on my workouts. This is snake oil for a lot of people but if i have not tried it i would not believe it. Get a good CBD topical, something like a 1 oz that has at least a minimum of 200mg of CBD in it. Get on a CBD Tincture as well, do this daily. With the topical you should start feeling relief within 20mins. I would take ibuprofen before i went to the gym to help with little relief. LONG story short.... my wife and I were in an accident and she was doing physical therapy for her foot that was hurt in the accident. Her therapist asked if shes ever consider trying a CBD topical to help relive the inflammation and pain in her foot. She bought some, tried it and said it helped. She told me to put some on my shoulders one day before i was headed to the gym, I was very skeptical because i don't buy into all the crap but i did it anyway... 15-20mins later, my shoulder aches were gone. Seriously blew my mind. Now, I take my tincture daily and don't use the topical anymore. We now own a shop because this has changed our lives and we have seen what it has done for others. Try it... you will be surprised!

Back