• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

New here Question

NoCount26

Reaction score
Get Shredded!
Question I am wondering if and what I can use being I am overweight? To like help shred weight I was doing the KETO and lost 29 then could not lose any more. Any info would be helpful! I am 5'11" and 300 lbs

Last edited:
Welcome! Search around. Lots of great info on all diets and strategies.

Max

You could use some cardio and less calories .

There are plenty of things that you can take that will speed up the process and potentially cause some other health concerns but if you don’t change your lifestyle diet and exercise than it will just come back when you stop taking it . How is your workout routine?

welcome man! there are lots of "supplements" sold on here for weight loss, however some of them depend on your overall health as to whether they are suitable or not. these guys on here are more than qualified to answer any questions you may have. you just have to reach out and ask. good luck bro!

Welcome.................................Give us more personal info...age ,body type,exercise history,married/kids...................you want help start with giving us something to work with..!!

If you give the stats, a lot of guys will help. At 5’11” and 300lbs. Just training with weights and cardio 5 days a week for 1.5 hrs(at a good pace) w 2,500kcals daily, you would lose a lot of weight. That is just general information but there are people who can really get technical. Hope you enjoy yourself here @ ASF.

Max

Welcome to ASF.
Lots of quality information and knowledge available here. Make sure you read and understand the forum rules first and foremost.
Look around, do some research, and get active.
If you need any help feel free to reach out to myself or any one of the puritysourcelabs.ru team.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Question I am wondering if and what I can use being I am overweight? To like help shred weight I was doing the KETO and lost 29 then could not lose any more. Any info would be helpful! I am 5'11" and 300 lbs
If you have stalled maybe it is time to change up your routine. New diet and gym workout. I would search the net for a low calorie diet that you know you will be able to stick to and then hit the gym but don't over exert yourself to the point that you want to throw in the towel. Build up your gym time on a weekly basis. NO ONE here would make fun of you or bash you in any way so you might want to think about starting a log with pictures you will find that we are community that you will want to be a part of and there are many guys that are willing to give you a hand.

Welcome. Biggest mistake I see guys make in your situation is eating to few calories. Super quick to lose the first 20 lbs but then stall out. What’s your current intake?

You should be able to get your bodyfat % down to 15 or so with only diet and exercise.

It's usually a bad idea to use steroids with bodyfat much higher than that.

And welcome to ASF. From the Steroidify team.

https://steroidify.com/

Thanks for all the comments. I haven't got back on here in a while. Here is a bit more information I am 34 5'11" and now 315 I have been trying to follow a diet just haven't got to do any working out or anything. We have been moving and honestly i do not even know where to begin.

Back