• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

New auction - Ends Feb 21st

ALLEX

Board Rep
Board Rep
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
You'll be bidding on $300 in store credit.
Reserve is $100
Bid increment $10 max
First bid is $1
Auction ends Friday, Feb 21st 8pm EST. Highest bid by 7:59pm wins.

happy.jpg

Last edited:
Current bid is $75.

Please read auction rules before bidding.

Thanks.

ok boss. if the bidding starts at 1.00 and the bidding goes in 10.00 increments, the bid would have to end in 1 (1,11,21,31,41,51,61,71,81,91,101......) and thats not whats happening. why am i getting edited and no one else? u are starting to hurt my feelings,bro. lol really, i dont give a fuck, carry on (afont is disqualified for not ending his bid w/ a 1)

ok boss. if the bidding starts at 1.00 and the bidding goes in 10.00 increments, the bid would have to end in 1 (1,11,21,31,41,51,61,71,81,91,101......) and thats not whats happening. why am i getting edited and no one else? u are starting to hurt my feelings,bro. lol really, i dont give a fuck, carry on (afont is disqualified for not ending his bid w/ a 1)

Lmao oh and here I was just about to post this is all messed up just give it all to hot rod!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Lmao oh and here I was just about to post this is all messed up just give it all to hot rod!!

[FONT=Verdana,Arial,Tahoma,Calibri,Geneva,sans-serif]You have to make peace with your senses.
You must understand that in the world there are those "who can" and those "who cannot".[/FONT]
[FONT=Verdana,Arial,Tahoma,Calibri,Geneva,sans-serif]Afont is one of those "who can"![/FONT]

Get Shredded!

I messed up, sorry.

Should be "increment $10 max" instead of "increment $10".

Fixed it. $85 now...

Regards.

111 if I win I’m splitting it with phill lol

Back