• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 🩺Muscle Gelz® HUMANOGEN® - Powered by Ibutamoren® Increases Growth Hormone! (Transdermal - No Injecting!)🏥

Brewing question

dustined83

Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
I made 2 blends. A sust and deca and a test e with deca. The sust raws look like del and that bottle is cloudy. Any advice?

I made 2 blends. A sust and deca and a test e with deca. The sust raws look like del and that bottle is cloudy. Any advice?

Look like del?

I take it you already filtered it? What was your percentage of BA/BB and any other solvents?

Sounds like it crashed or you got water in your vial.

Look like del?

I take it you already filtered it? What was your percentage of BA/BB and any other solvents?

Sounds like it crashed or you got water in your vial.

Ba 2%
Bb 18%
Suspended in mig 840
It's filtered once and sterilized in the oven. Once they cool I wanna see if they crash or if filtering again may help. haven't done this since fina days

Another question just out of curiosity. What MG's did you make each compound?

Sent from my GM1917 using Tapatalk

Usually if brews get cloudy like that it could be due to humidity in the raws.

I don't see a reason why it wouldn't hold at that concentration with the solvents you used. Something is up here.

Did you use presterilized vials or did you do them on your own?

Are you saying that the sust raws looked like **gel**? If so I have had sust raws that were a little waxy before and have filtered just fine. Was the brew cloudy in the beaker/mother bottle after filtering or turned to a gel in the vial. If your mix was cloudy from the beginning I would say some moisture got into it. I had that problem with mast before and heated it in the microwave until it was clear and it turned out just fine. If it was clear and then turned to a gel after in the vials it would indicate it's crashing but with your ratio's it shouldn't really especially using mig840. I would heat it up for a bit and add another 2%-4% BB and refilter.

***EDIT***
I just reread your post. If they went cloudy after filtering it seems it crashed. I would add more BB and heat again then filter. Still weird using mig840. Perhaps your BB is lower quality? Just a guess.

Last edited:
Usually if brews get cloudy like that it could be due to humidity in the raws.
I agree. Try throwing it back in the oven. To see if it clears up. The carrier alone should of been able to hold it with 2/18.

Sent from my GM1917 using Tapatalk

Are you saying that the sust raws looked like **gel**? If so I have had sust raws that were a little waxy before and have filtered just fine. Was the brew cloudy in the beaker/mother bottle after filtering or turned to a gel in the vial. If your mix was cloudy from the beginning I would say some moisture got into it. I had that problem with mast before and heated it in the microwave until it was clear and it turned out just fine. If it was clear and then turned to a gel after in the vials it would indicate it's crashing but with your ratio's it shouldn't really especially using mig840. I would heat it up for a bit and add another 2%-4% BB and refilter.

***EDIT***
I just reread your post. If they went cloudy after filtering it seems it crashed. I would add more BB and heat again then filter. Still weird using mig840. Perhaps your BB is lower quality? Just a guess.

I'll try this tomorrow as of now both are cloudy but immediately after brewing it only one was. it's been a while but damn I feel new again lol. Thanks for the input. I'll inform you guys

Guessing water. I'd vent it with a pin and put it in the oven.

Guessing water. I'd vent it with a pin and put it in the oven.

I think you were right sloppy. I just threw away both bottles because I've tried all I know to do which sucks. That was 30 grams of raws wasted I apparently forgot how to brew so I won't try anymore lol

Add 8% BB reheat let stay at temp til water bath is gone and then refilter . They will be fine .
It's most likely moisture from the brew or not enough solvents to start with.

With my blends I always use 10% EO but that's me .

Just in my opinion of course

Last edited:
Add 8% BB reheat let stay at temp til water bath is gone and then refilter . They will be fine .
It's most likely moisture from the brew or not enough solvents to start with.

With my blends I always use 10% EO but that's me .

Just in my opinion of course

I added bb and reheated to no avail so I chunked them. I haven't brewed in years. Next time I'll have my instructions beside me lol. Thanks for the help though. either bad bb; moisture in the raws because they were old, or a bad brew. Live and learn but damn I hated throwing 30g's of raws away

Back