• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

Noopept log from bigjape34

Bigjape34

Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
What’s up ASF I have some exciting news!!!

After reading visions write ups and experience with nootropics I decided to reach out to him to pick his brain. I’ve used modafinil in the past and had amazing results from it and loved it. While talking we got into Noopept. Vision and PSL were amazing and decided to send me a pack and I’d like to share my experience with everyone here. After the research I’ve done and talking with vision I am excited to say today will be the starting day.

The shipping and packaging was excellent. Very professional l, safe discreet TD pic will be below. Thank you again and shout out to vision and PSL.

A couple of stars for low so everyone can get a starting point

I’m a 29 year old white male and the scale was at 203 this morning. I haven’t had any caffeine in 4 days.

First dose was this morning at 5:30 of 10mg I will update on anything throughout the day
c9528ffbae0cb0269db1b63b93db0084.jpg

Noopept is the brand name for N-phenylacetyl-L-prolylglycine ethyl ester , a synthetic nootropic molecule.

Noopept has a similar effect to piracetam, in that it provides a mild cognitive boost after supplementation. Noopept also provides a subtle psychostimulatory effect.

Noopept has a much lower standard dose than piracetam (10-30mg, compared to 4800mg), and it provides a general neuroprotective effect after supplementation. This neuroprotective effect occurs during various states of cognitive trauma, including oxidative stress and physical trauma. There is, however, no evidence to suggest Noopept provides benefits for people with no cognitive ailments.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

What’s up ASF I have some exciting news!!!

After reading visions write ups and experience with nootropics I decided to reach out to him to pick his brain. I’ve used modafinil in the past and had amazing results from it and loved it. While talking we got into Noopept. Vision and PSL were amazing and decided to send me a pack and I’d like to share my experience with everyone here. After the research I’ve done and talking with vision I am excited to say today will be the starting day.

The shipping and packaging was excellent. Very professional l, safe discreet TD pic will be below. Thank you again and shout out to vision and PSL.

A couple of stars for low so everyone can get a starting point

I’m a 29 year old white male and the scale was at 203 this morning. I haven’t had any caffeine in 4 days.

First dose was this morning at 5:30 of 10mg I will update on anything throughout the day
c9528ffbae0cb0269db1b63b93db0084.jpg

Noopept is the brand name for N-phenylacetyl-L-prolylglycine ethyl ester , a synthetic nootropic molecule.

Noopept has a similar effect to piracetam, in that it provides a mild cognitive boost after supplementation. Noopept also provides a subtle psychostimulatory effect.

Noopept has a much lower standard dose than piracetam (10-30mg, compared to 4800mg), and it provides a general neuroprotective effect after supplementation. This neuroprotective effect occurs during various states of cognitive trauma, including oxidative stress and physical trauma. There is, however, no evidence to suggest Noopept provides benefits for people with no cognitive ailments.

I wanted to see a member give feedback on noopept. Such a cool product . I have always been interested in smart drugs. Let use know how it goes.

Max

I wanted to see a member give feedback on noopept. Such a cool product . I have always been interested in smart drugs. Let use know how it goes.

Max

Will do!! Will be as informative and detailed as possible because I feel like a lot of people are missing the boat on how beneficial these can be

So I’m almost thru with my work day and here’s a little background on why today is one of the most intense busy and draining of the week. So I manage around 200-400 employees at a time and my job is a mix between physical and laborous and also analytical with a lot of paperwork, payroll, book keeping ordering etc and the business does about 1.3 million a week a typical day for me with the drive each way is about 12-13 hours 6 days a week.
So last night I worked about a 13 hour day didn’t get home until 1130-12 and had to be up at 4 so little sleep and today is the day where I literally am buried between numbers paperwork and Manual labor.

So now to the fun part: I was walking my location at about 730-745 and I noticed that I was able to really focus and pay attention/ notice things I normally wouldn’t such as signage and numbers on paperwork etc. so I know this is only day 1 and it’s still early to tell but I am definitely more focused and clear thinking on all my paperwork and able to task my day better. And as a reminder I took the noopept at about 5:30 am and still
Clear and focused almost 8 hours later

So recap for today

Took 10mg noopept at approximately 5:30AM

Started to become more focused and zoned in at about 7:45-8:00 AM

Lasted until about 3:40 where it was noticeable and than I worked out and now resting it’s been a long 3 days haha. Also want to add that there wasn’t any jittery feeling I felt great all day and no type of crash or come down either

Will take again tomorrow and keep the log going!!
I’m hoping all those that follow enjoy, learn, interact, ask questions and comment

So recap for today

Took 10mg noopept at approximately 5:30AM

Started to become more focused and zoned in at about 7:45-8:00 AM

Lasted until about 3:40 where it was noticeable and than I worked out and now resting it’s been a long 3 days haha. Also want to add that there wasn’t any jittery feeling I felt great all day and no type of crash or come down either

Will take again tomorrow and keep the log going!!
I’m hoping all those that follow enjoy, learn, interact, ask questions and comment

Very nice! I was going to ask about getting hyper or a some kind of jittery feeling.
Do you feel like it did what it’s entailed to do?
Did you get shit done and have a kick ass day?
Also how was your mood with this? Did you feel accomplished at the end of this workday?
Sorry hope those are ok questions lol

IML Gear Cream!
Very nice! I was going to ask about getting hyper or a some kind of jittery feeling.
Do you feel like it did what it’s entailed to do?
Did you get shit done and have a kick ass day?
Also how was your mood with this? Did you feel accomplished at the end of this workday?
Sorry hope those are ok questions lol

Haha np man

1.) I definitely feel like I was more focused and productive just better attention to detail. So definitely did what it was supposed to. Will see what progresses as I slowly ramp up the dose.

2.)I got a lot of shit done haha fasted cardio, walked my dogs , went to work, went to the gym, went tk the store , and prepped some chicken and rice all on 4 hours of sleep

3.) mood today was actually good my boss was being a real shit head and I’d usually start throwing jabs with him on top of an insane stressful work day I was uplifted and didn’t steer towards my usually tendency’s maybe that’s cause I didn’t feel like getting fired

I definitely feel like I did get benefit from this today will update daily and let’s see what happens when I ramp up the dose

Lol thanks man these are great answers. I’m looking forward to what happens when you up the dosage! Either way it sounds like 10mg dose a great job.

So took another 10mg this morning fasted at about 6:15-6:30 I got to the gym at about 10:00. I was focused all morning and still feel productive and just able to organize my day better. Again no jitters or anxiety or anxiousness just feel grounded and focused

So took another 10mg this morning fasted at about 6:15-6:30 I got to the gym at about 10:00. I was focused all morning and still feel productive and just able to organize my day better. Again no jitters or anxiety or anxiousness just feel grounded and focused

Beautiful! Do you think fasted may have a stronger effect?

I would have to say so IMO I would assume it would absorb quicker plus it’s easier for my dumbass to remember to take it with my mornin montage of supps

I would have to say so IMO I would assume it would absorb quicker plus it’s easier for my dumbass to remember to take it with my mornin montage of supps

Lol that makes sense. I suppose the same way we take the Kratom on a empty stomach

Lol that makes sense. I suppose the same way we take the Kratom on a empty stomach

Yeah I honestly have no factual backing as to if it worked but in my head it works better for me

Yeah I honestly have no factual backing as to if it worked but in my head it works better for me

Lol it sounds like something which would make the best sense to me as well.
The only way is to test and log it like your doing

Get Shredded!
So today I decided to up the dose to 20mg same deal on an empty stomach fasted focus was definitely intense today and insanely productive first half of work was tons of paper work spreadsheets and crunching numbers and now I’m mugging around pallets and throwing Freigjt and I feel
Like I just can’t lose focus !!

So today I decided to up the dose to 20mg same deal on an empty stomach fasted focus was definitely intense today and insanely productive first half of work was tons of paper work spreadsheets and crunching numbers and now I’m mugging around pallets and throwing Freigjt and I feel
Like I just can’t lose focus !!

Haha I like!

So I have to say that I’m
Loving the noopept so far focused, attentive on point productive without jitters or anxiety or a crash it’s been a tough week with my mom being sick and her hiding. A lot of stuff from us so been running on empty but still getting everything done and being able to focus and I definitely attribute it to the help from the noopept I’ve had 3 meetings this week along with my normal crazy day Monday and have blown all of them out of the water!!! 20mg has been the steady. I will bump up to 30 and assess how that goes

What’s up guys!! So today’s the day I will try the noopept at 30mg I took 20 this morning fasted with my morning supps will take another 10 throughout the day and let everyone know

What’s up guys!! So today’s the day I will try the noopept at 30mg I took 20 this morning fasted with my morning supps will take another 10 throughout the day and let everyone know

I’m going to try Noopept! I have to! My adhd requires it! Lol . Excited to see how it works. These nootropics have been around for decades and they have forums where longevity folks praise this stuff. #excited

Max

I’m going to try Noopept! I have to! My adhd requires it! Lol . Excited to see how it works. These nootropics have been around for decades and they have forums where longevity folks praise this stuff. #excited

Max

I would definitely recommend it man it’s clarity focus productivity without the drawbacks in my opinion

I would definitely recommend it man it’s clarity focus productivity without the drawbacks in my opinion

Very cool. I tried the White Kratom and liked it w cold brew coffee but, I have been hearing about these nootropics forever and figure I may as well try. Plus, all the kids of Alzheimer’s parents praise this kind of stuff

Max

Very cool. I tried the White Kratom and liked it w cold brew coffee but, I have been hearing about these nootropics forever and figure I may as well try. Plus, all the kids of Alzheimer’s parents praise this kind of stuff

Max

There’s so much information coming out for longevity it’s insane I was just reading a small study on basal dose insulin being talked about as a common practice soon as well which was very interesting. And it’s similar to the white kratom except for the fact you don’t get the buzz and it’s not a huge hit like wow I feel it l. It’s subtle differences with the noopept that just click like wow I’m digging deeper into these numbers or noting different details and so forth

It would be nice if Tresiba was cheaper! So damn expensive. I agree that small insulin doses should be added to GH therapy. I do not mean slamming humalog and other insulins. Just a small doctor supervised long acting insulin to help keep everything stable and working properly.

Nice log man. Haven't used noopept in years and been wanting to get some again. I like how fast it kicks in but the effects can wear off fairly quick. Best to dose a few times each day. Only real side effect I got was a slight headache with some higher dosages. This can be offset with choline supplementation.

Sent from my LG-H871 using Tapatalk

Back