• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

Noopept log from bigjape34

IML Gear Cream!
Nice log man. Haven't used noopept in years and been wanting to get some again. I like how fast it kicks in but the effects can wear off fairly quick. Best to dose a few times each day. Only real side effect I got was a slight headache with some higher dosages. This can be offset with choline supplementation.

Sent from my LG-H871 using Tapatalk

Yeah definitely Gunna split up the dose now that I’m trying 30mg no headaches which is good definitely loving this stuff

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

So today I finally slept in and felt great working up took 10mg fasted at about 8am than another 10mg at 2 and I’ll take another 10mg at 5

Alright guys sorry for the little hiatus moms procedure went well yesterday but good thing we got her there when we did otherwise she wouldn’t be with us. With that being said yesterday I took 30mg of noopept split up into the day one at 5:00am one at 11:00am and another at 5pm. I was able to stay on top of my game throughout the day at the hospital especially with all the info they weee throwing at us about mom.

Today I’ve taken 20 mg so far first for at 7:00 and next dose at noon will update again later today .

Alright guys sorry for the little hiatus moms procedure went well yesterday but good thing we got her there when we did otherwise she wouldn’t be with us. With that being said yesterday I took 30mg of noopept split up into the day one at 5:00am one at 11:00am and another at 5pm. I was able to stay on top of my game throughout the day at the hospital especially with all the info they weee throwing at us about mom.

Today I’ve taken 20 mg so far first for at 7:00 and next dose at noon will update again later today .

Good to hear. Nothing comes before family! I’m gonna try the Noopept as well.

Max

Happy to hear she is ok man and glad the procedure went well!

So still using the noopept at 30mg a day at 10m intervals

I can say that from the days I took a break and then went back on I could noticeably tell a difference. It was more of an eye opener than a wow omg of that makes sense. I noticed that during the day my focus wasn’t as pinpointed and I’d be more prone to let my mind wander, I also noticed that details I was picking up while using noopept went unnoticed or passed by not like a mind shut down but to the point that I’d have to go back and double check some things .

One thing I love is that there is no crash or anxiety or jittery feeling , no loss of appetite no trouble sleeping

This will become something I for sure incorporate into my every day regiment obviously some time off is needed IMO but I would
Recommend this to anyone and everyone who is into this type of product or might be looking for some extra focus. I will attempt 40mg this Monday just for experiments sake as well.

Each dose has been taken on an empty stomach as well morning afternoon and early nighttime .

So still using the noopept at 30mg a day at 10m intervals

I can say that from the days I took a break and then went back on I could noticeably tell a difference. It was more of an eye opener than a wow omg of that makes sense. I noticed that during the day my focus wasn’t as pinpointed and I’d be more prone to let my mind wander, I also noticed that details I was picking up while using noopept went unnoticed or passed by not like a mind shut down but to the point that I’d have to go back and double check some things .

One thing I love is that there is no crash or anxiety or jittery feeling , no loss of appetite no trouble sleeping

This will become something I for sure incorporate into my every day regiment obviously some time off is needed IMO but I would
Recommend this to anyone and everyone who is into this type of product or might be looking for some extra focus. I will attempt 40mg this Monday just for experiments sake as well.

Each dose has been taken on an empty stomach as well morning afternoon and early nighttime .

you have provided some absolutely fine detail and this is the type of reviews I love.. deep into depth about every detail..

remember me telling you that if you don't feel it at first take a break and then when you go back you'll realize it was working after all???

That's what happened with me I ended up bailing on it and after I discontinued I realized the stuff was working and when I went right back on I knew what to look out for..

Absolutely no crash what I love most about it is my attention to detail especially during verbal interactions with customers and clients..

you have provided some absolutely fine detail and this is the type of reviews I love.. deep into depth about every detail..

remember me telling you that if you don't feel it at first take a break and then when you go back you'll realize it was working after all???

That's what happened with me I ended up bailing on it and after I discontinued I realized the stuff was working and when I went right back on I knew what to look out for..

Absolutely no crash what I love most about it is my attention to detail especially during verbal interactions with customers and clients..

Once you take some time off you truly realize the little nuances that you’ve been missing haha it was an eye opener for sure. Conversations even with my idiot boss were much more tolerable cause I could pick tbru the bullshit and the facts
On a serious not though I definitely increase my productivity and was a me that organize my
Life better especially at those crunch times at work and by numbers and data sitting and the transition from manual labor to computer worn was extremely smooth

Get Shredded!
Once you take some time off you truly realize the little nuances that you’ve been missing haha it was an eye opener for sure. Conversations even with my idiot boss were much more tolerable cause I could pick tbru the bullshit and the facts
On a serious not though I definitely increase my productivity and was a me that organize my
Life better especially at those crunch times at work and by numbers and data sitting and the transition from manual labor to computer worn was extremely smooth

Once again another thing that you mentioned that's so true and ironic.. is that during crunch time you're able to get things done but even in down time you start to finish odds and ends and connect dots that needed to be dressed long ago.. sometimes in the morning I have about an hour or so where I have some ketchup time and I put my headphones on Bluetooth I just start going to town.. like folding socks or finding the missing socks to a pear.. it just makes your life easier and the willingness to want to do things..

The same applies in the gym, I've been wanting to clean out my locker for god-knows-how-long and I finally organized it when I was taking some noopept hahah

Once again another thing that you mentioned that's so true and ironic.. is that during crunch time you're able to get things done but even in down time you start to finish odds and ends and connect dots that needed to be dressed long ago.. sometimes in the morning I have about an hour or so where I have some ketchup time and I put my headphones on Bluetooth I just start going to town.. like folding socks or finding the missing socks to a pear.. it just makes your life easier and the willingness to want to do things..

The same applies in the gym, I've been wanting to clean out my locker for god-knows-how-long and I finally organized it when I was taking some noopept hahah

How was the smell in the locker while you were cleaning it out ?? Haha

How was the smell in the locker while you were cleaning it out ?? Haha

Actually it wasn't bad at all believe it or not because the locker is right next to the bathroom where they have for breeze so I always spray it.. I was just pissed that I found a box of protein bars I bought and I fought with the life over a year ago about them because I thought she took them to work.. they were at the bottom of my locker smashed with all of my chains, cables and grip handles and bars, and all sorts of other attachments . They were flat and matted down and melted in the heat .

but I did find a bottle of my cologne I was looking for..

Actually it wasn't bad at all believe it or not because the locker is right next to the bathroom where they have for breeze so I always spray it.. I was just pissed that I found a box of protein bars I bought and I fought with the life over a year ago about them because I thought she took them to work.. they were at the bottom of my locker smashed with all of my chains, cables and grip handles and bars, and all sorts of other attachments . They were flat and matted down and melted in the heat .

but I did find a bottle of my cologne I was looking for..

2 positives came from this tho you found the cologne and it’s clean just don’t let the wife know you found those damn protein bars

2 positives came from this tho you found the cologne and it’s clean just don’t let the wife know you found those damn protein bars

Those protein bars were awful though it was like chewing forever and I got awful jaw pump..

Those protein bars were awful though it was like chewing forever and I got awful jaw pump..

Haha not a bad thing to Lose than probably saved you a visit do the dentist

Haha not a bad thing to Lose than probably saved you a visit do the dentist

I bought them at Costco's so I didn't have high expectations...I purchased another leading brand protein powder from them which I don't want to mention and I'll never use them again it was absolutely trifling

I bought them at Costco's so I didn't have high expectations...I purchased another leading brand protein powder from them which I don't want to mention and I'll never use them again it was absolutely trifling

One of the main reasons I’m a creature of habit once I find something that works or that I love I don’t wanna switch up for fear it will be shitty

I gotta ask... I hear so much positive feedback regarding kratom, as well as what are practically miracle stories and all that is great to me. It's no secret that there is an opioid epidiemic in this country for a variety of reasons and if Kratom offers a safer, healthier, cleaner (as in not dope or even pills stepped on and cut up by cartels or local dealers), and a person can reap the benefits without fearing legal reprecussions for treating an ailment that someone else gets a pass on becasue they have a pieve of paper that says its ok, then I'm all for it. But for real, I can't help but think of the saying "if it's too good to be true..." That said, not trying to hurt anyone's business, but has anyone suffered negative effects? Specifically, has anyone taken kratom everyday resulting in a tolerance increase and / or withdrawal symptoms coming off of it? Just curious, I have very little personal knowledge about it. I only know that it attaches to the same receptors as opioids and can help alleviate opiod withdrawls, as well as pain.

Back